PC-6 'Turbo Porter' 4X (del autor de la Katana)

bostar

Pos el título lo dice todo:

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140404_1504_4x.jpg

Qué alegría me ha dado cuando he visto que, tras un año y algo (en el foro de la Katana), por fin tiene post oficial en el foro de Aerosoft.

Breve resumen: ¿os imagináis una simulación de un turbohélice con el nivel de realismo de la Katana o un A2A?. Pues de eso estamos hablando. Y encima un bushy de pura cepa.

Como, a pesar de que se nos llene la boca pidiendo realismo, realismo, realismo, las capturas de pantalla nos gustan más que a un tonto una tiza, vayan por delante unas cuantas:

Exterior:

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140404_1507.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140411_0005.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140411_0012.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140411_0018.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140411_0019.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140411_0002.jpg

Interior (en P3D):

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140405_1651.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140404_1509.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140404_1514.jpg

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_140411_0003.jpg

Algunas cosas interesantes que he leido en el post oficial:

Impossible - the PC-6 are so different. For example there are 3 or 4 different flap systems. Additonally many different cockpit layouts, different equipment outside and inside the plane.

A pilot once said: Every landing is so different from the other in this aircraft, also the wind conditions may be exactly the same. And it seems that no PC-6 flys like another. And the PT6A also does not care very much about the numbers: I have several videos showing, that idle NG can differ pretty much. On the same aircraft, just a few seconds later. wink.png

This is the reason I only work on the D-FELI for now. wink.png

At release there will only be the cockpit of the D-FELI. Other cockpits and aircrafts always mean other systems. So I could reduce the detail on the systems, the rigging of the engine etc. but I prefer staying authentic. I have some ideas to include the equipment the D-FELI has like removable seats but I can't promise to include everything on release. As mentioned above, I lost one year and am now under deadline pressure. Not by Aerosoft but by myself. wink.png

Other variants of the PC-6 and different equipment the D-FELI does not feature may or will be approached after release. wink.png

Debido a la complejidad que le mete este hombre y lo diferentes que son las variantes de la Porter, solo estará simulado un modelo (D-FELI) que además, como se puede ver en el post, ha tenido acceso directo a él, tanto en vuelo como en tierra. Me parece totalmente justificado (aunque alguno habrá que lo considere inaceptable, un robo, una estafa... en fin).

I agree! At least in some aspects. There are many nice FSX sceneries for the Porter to fly around.

It is so sad, that FSX and X-Plane lack real ground physics... the PC-6 in AeroflyFS would be great!

Es lo que responde a la ya clásica pregunta de si habrá versión para Xplane. Hasta ahí puede leer.

One detail: The PT6A is mostly done outside FSX. And so we have a slowly accelerating prop, depending on the power setting, but fast decceleration. wink.png And low idle NG during feathering.

:baboso::baboso::baboso::baboso::baboso:

Solo puedo decir: :Hail:

No han dicho nada de fechas. Supongo que habiéndolo puesto ya en el foro de proyectos en desarrollo supongo que a lo largo de este año.

Mientras tanto Marcel sigue soltando perlitas:

I do not want to promise anything about the PT6A simulation yet. It has to be tested and judged by real pilots first. I hope that I can make it as real as possible. The Q400 is great, yes. At the moment the only add-on I fly on my FS when I am not working.

Sobre el tema de simulación de fallos y desgaste:

There will be preflight and maintenance options, but they may differ from the Katana. And perhabs some features will be added after the release. I hope that you will understand, that I will stay at my philosophy: In realistic mode, maintenance will take time! If you are in a hurry, you can switch to simple or instructor mode. There is no challenge without penalty, and without challenge no fun. A game will not work, if you can simply cheat yourself at the end of the level. wink.png Again: If you don't want to wait, use the Instructor mode and you can even repair your aircraft inflight and instantly. The only difference will be, that your flighttime will not be logged...

Luego discuten sobre la manera de cómo implementar esos errores y el mantenimiento: hacerlo en plan A2A que dan la opción de hacer las reparaciones en el acto o bien como él hizo en la Katana, que te penalizaban con unos minutos mientras éstas se realizaban. Él comenta que seguirá la misma filosofía y que para aquellos que bien no quieran simular estas cuestiones o dispongan de poco tiempo para echarse un vuelo, siempre pueden saltárselas en el modo instructor (no sé cómo funciona, no lo he usado nunca en la Katana).