FSX@war

Stark

Abro este hilo para que la gente vaya posteando información acerca de este addon gratuito para el fsx.

Empiezo yo con un video de testeo de la versión beta del addon

Ale me vuelvo al monasterio a estudiar sus dejo el post para que lo continueis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://forums.vrsimulations.com/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=13137&start=30#p92229

Hi Everybody,

Just a short message to let you know that we have now tested internaly FSX@War both in solo/multi and although there are certainly some bugs left and many things to finish it works as expected. With the new user interface improvements, following our roadmap we plan to move to close-beta testing within 2-3 weeks from now.

Forecast released of FSX@War V1.0 : summer 2014
V2.0 with major enhancements will follow as soon as possible.

Regards

• 1 month later...

Ladies & gentlement, start your fighters!

http://forums.vrsimulations.com/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=6519&start=510

Hi,

A room is now open for the close beta-testeurs and I am confident that they can start testing the utility that we will distrbute for spawing vehicles, convois and more sometime next week. FSX@War close beta testing will follow. Unless unexpected problems, we are still on schedule to release FSX@war V1.0 this summer as I have already mentionned.

In the meantime it's time to look again at FSX@War videos ( viewtopic.php?f=108&t=13616) icon_lol.gif Zadar strike and the last ones are good exemple of what you might expect. Technical demonstration one shows what we be in version 2. What time summer finishes by the way ? icon_rolleyes.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_mrgreen.gif

Recalco:

Unless unexpected problems, we are still on schedule to release FSX@war V1.0 this summer as I have already mentionned.

OMFG!

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up pilotos!

http://forums.vrsimulations.com./forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=6519&sid=aaa7320e708856260424eb102510eb44&start=510

Just a short message to let you show the new UserInterface of the standalone tool ConvoyCarrierPlanner (CCP) that we plan to release as soon as possible :

release y soon en la misma frase :P... aunque solo sea esta herramienta, tiene una pinta cojonuda... ya podre dejar de guarrear con el livingworld que al final era prueba y error en todo... ¬¬

ccp1-4744ce9.jpg

ccp2-4744d03.jpg

• 6 months later...

Pues al parecer, y corregirme si he entendido mal, se podría decir que FSX@WAR estará para este fin de semana???

Hi Guys,

I just want to emphasize that CCP version 1.3.2.0 is the one we plan to deliver this weeek-end simultaneously with FSX@War website opening.
Although not bug free it seems pretty stable and as far as we have tested internaly, it seems to work fine in both SP and MP.

So if you experience CTD or major problems, please report as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Cougar, on behalf FSX@War team

http://forum.fsxwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=79#top

OMG OMG OMG!!

No, no es el FSX@War, es una primera "aplicacion" que sera parte del futuro FSX@War, es "simplemente" el Convoy & Carrier Planner, vamos, un planificador de rutas para convoys y barcos..

Basicamente:

Still a little patience and you will be able to put your hands on CCP and :
- deploy naval fleet on custom sea path,
- start C&D directly on carier deck,
- spawn convoy of vehicles on roads or custom path,
- exchange scenarios in MP session.

Patches and update will follow with :
- ground battle,
- basic Air Tasking Order,
- and much more.

Salir directamente de un portaaviones... crear un convoy con vehiculos enemigos (incluidos) y SAMs....

Asique id practicando que el FSX con el tacpack cobrara sentido....

• 3 weeks later...

Si... pero no te creas que no me ha costado, la verdad que hasta que entiendes como va la cosa y demas sudas. Es muy dependiente de la configuracion de la hora de vuelo en el FS y del orden que tienes que ir arrancando y ejecutando cosas...

Lo bueno que una vez hecho el trabajo sucio, las rutas tanto de los carriers como de los vehiculos te los guarda, y los puedes recargar de forma facil.

Solo tiene un par de pegas. El carrier no dispone de Tacan / ILS al "spawnearlo" asi, dicen que si VRS les da soporte lo pueden añadir, de igual forma que lo hacen en el Superbug cuando añades un carrier.... que ahora mismo solo existe la posibilidad de meter vehiculos en libia.... y que por ahora solo es single player xD a ver si implementan mas cosas..

es un buen comienzo, no me ha explotado el FSX ni nada por el estilo ni me ha hecho cosas raras mientras lo he usado.

Tambien esta disponible para P3D, pero me parece que hasta que no este VRS para P3D no lo voy a probar... para portaaviones ya tengo suficientes con los que trae el F-14X

Edited by Zaz0

Primera campaña, parcialmente traducida al ingles ->

Taiwan Campaign for Tacpack and CCP

http://forums.vrsimulations.com/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=15194

30.03.2015: small update that translates 9 more missions into English and changes a few things listed in the corresponding post below.

The TacPack has brought to FSX a lot of new military possibilities. Therefore the need of a military campaign became a priority. Thanks to CCP and to 1.4.2.2 TacPack update it is now possible to have the "basement" of a campaign. Here is a 70 “free flight” missions campaign taking place to Taiwan (these are NOT "missions" in the FSX sense like the ones that come with the acceleration pack but I don’t have a better word to describe them). This campaign has a fictional scenario: terrorists have now the control of Taiwan and an international coalition must regain control of Taiwan.

Each of the 70 missions has:

• - A briefing (only the first 19 briefings are translated into English yet, the others will be translated soon, a few weeks).
    - A .tps file (Tacpack scenario) that place SAM sites, tankers and some SimObjects.
    - Most of the time one or more CCP files that places some convoys and/or carrier.
    - A flight plan according to the mission task, it contains useful coordinates like bullseye, targets or airports.
    - AI traffic file that place allied and enemy flights at different airports, these planes will NOT fight, they are just there so that you are not alone in the sky and at airports.

Thanks to the .tps files it is now possible to display SimObjects beyond 10nm: even if you are away of 15nm from the targets, you will see it threw the FLIR. Unfortunately, it doesn't work in MP in which those targets are not displayed. Not every mission has these "more than 10 miles targets" but some have these and it is really cool! Of course I cannot guarantee that it would work, it is a kind of "experimental feature". The reason for this is that .tps file mange these targets as boats. It depends on the size of the SimObject used as a target too.

All these missions have a global plot divided into seven phases, in each phase you will have to regain the control of one area of Taiwan.
FSX Accelearation pack, CCP, Tacpack and Javier Fernandez’s USS NIMITZ are necessary to use this campaign therefore no functionalities are guaranteed under P3D (but will be in the future). This campaign is balanced for SP mode but works well in MP even if some minors SimObjects synchronisation issues might occur in some missions.

There may be some bugs or nonsense, I am waiting for your comments (and an ACMI file), they are for me the only way to improve it.
Read the .pdf file called "Taiwan campaign".
Sorry for all my English mistakes especially in the briefings it is not my mother language.

Enjoy! icon_wink.gif

bovsam

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9j0mP4Mehrld0R5Y3FrdkxLUlk/view?usp=sharing

Ub2YyZq.png

• 2 months later...