Nuevo Video De Nuestro Amigo Lotus

Santi_

Haha, hey guys. I was going to post my video here, but you already beat me to it! haha. Too funny. You guys are fast, it's only been on youtube a few hours.

Anyway, I hope you like it. It's pretty crazy! Took about a month to make, I'm sooo tired!

Hope you're all well. :)

Cheers,

Mike/lotus

I would crash in FSX too, there's a bit of trickery in this. ;) Glad you liked it guys.

And yeah, the Valkyrie is wickedly fast. The first time I shot those passes I flew it at mach 2.8, but it went by so fast that I couldn't turn my head fast enough with my track-ir to catch it for the video, so I had to slow it down to *only* 950 knots hahahaha.

Cheers!

Mike

Yes FS Recorder is immensely useful for a movie like this. About 1/2 of the video was done in multiplayer, like my others, but there are some shots you just can't get that way, or if you could they would take a lot more effort, many many retakes. Recorder to the rescue!

The FSX version of recorder does have a few small problems, but they aren't too hard to work around. Matthias Neusinger, the author of recorder, is a really nice person too. I talked to him several times by email when I was working on this. :)

Gracias again for all your praise, I really appreciate it guys!

I really need to start learning Spanish. :)

Cheers!

Hi Lotus, as I said on your video, that was really nice!

I see a lot of effort on editing, nice cameras and views, and funny edited flight models! :)

Go on like this! :)

PS: I use to make simulations videos, but for the moment my computer can't reach the image quality you can; I cannot record from FSX and Lomac, because Fraps clips goes corrupted... what are you specs?

Hi Tuckie. Yeah, fraps is very demanding. I have a core2duo 6600, overclocked to 3.0 ghz, 2 gigs of ram, and an nvidia 7900GTO. I set affinity for fraps to core 1 only, so that FSX can have core 0 to itself. That helps quite a bit. If you have a dual core processor give that a try.

Cheers,

Mike