Más información de la beta 20 para el parche 1.02 LOMAC

Carl ha comentado lo siguiente:

We tested Beta 20 and there remains a serious crash bug in multiplayer that has to be fixed. The Team in Moscow is working to eliminate this problem. It would be unwise to release the product with this problem.

There are some minor problems as well but nothing as significant as the crash problem.

Many of you have suggested that we just release it as is and then do another patch. It just doesn't work that way. We want this to be a comprehensive and complete patch. The decsion on doing a subsequent patch will depend on many factors, particularly how well V1.02 does with the majority of users. We cannot keep doing patches without having future titles in development or we will go out of business.

Some people have experessed their frustration about these regular reports and that they want them to stop. I disagree and will continue to keep everyone informed of the status of the patch while it is in development. Once the patch is submitted to Ubi Soft and approved by them for release then it will be out of our hands and the actual release date will be a matter for Ubi Soft.

I want to ask a favor; we all appreciate your support and good wishes but please, you do not have to start a "thank you" thread for every update I post. We know you appreciate our efforts and we feel bad that it is taking so long to get the patch finished. We are working very hard and giving it our best efforts.

As I said, I think the updates are important and I will continue to do them. If they bother you then just don't read them!

All of us appreciate the support and we are grateful for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Carl

Básicamente, comenta el error en multiplayer grave, y otros errores menores encontrados. También comenta que seguirá informando sobre estas novedades a pesar de que a algunos no les guste esta forma de actuar (veríamos qué pensarían si fuese al revés). Evidentemente esto va a llevar a una beta 21, por lo que tendremos que esperar probablemente al domingo 6 o lunes 7 de junio para saber algo más de información.

Tienes la información original en

este enlace

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Important Information

Some pretty cookies are used in this website