Release Candidate del parche 1.02 LOMAC

Carl también informa que se dará un respiro de los foros durante unos días, y estará de vuelta cuando el parche haya sido publicado para dar asistencia sobre el mismo.

Os dejamos con la nota puesta por Carl Norman en la web oficial de LOMAC:

We've finished our testing and are confident that we now have the Release Candidate for the V1.02 Patch.

I have informed Ubi Soft and it is in their hands from this point forward... I was told earlier this week that they have already put matters in order for the release as soon as they accept the Release Candidate. The acceptance process and actual release date is now Ubi Soft's affair.

The development work by Eagle Dynamics is now completed on the patch. This means that we have nothing further to do regarding the release of the V1.02 patch unless Ubi Soft decides something needs to be addressed. I find that unlikely, but at this rate anything can happen.

At this point any future updates regarding the status of V1.02 Patch will come from Ubi Soft's representative and not me.

Personally, I am taking a break from the forums for a few days. I will be back and ready to assist when the patch is released by Ubi Soft.

The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics wish to thank you for your support and patience.

Best Wishes,

Carl

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Important Information

Some pretty cookies are used in this website