Rendimiento

kevinsp

Copio un mensaje que me he encontrado ;)

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showto...mp;#entry345928

The last few days i am "playing" with x-plane 9 beta and the OLD V8 Global Scenery set.

I did extensive comparisons between X-Plane and FSX (NOTE: This is not supposed to be a FSX <---> XPlane thread

Just you know i have FSX + Accell + UTX + FSGenesis + Global Enhanced X, so i have a full fledged FSX install for comparison.

X-Plane looks so much better out of the box even with the old V8 Scenery. My PC specs are

Quad core 3537Mhz, Vista 64, 4GB Ram and Geforce 8800 GTS 512MB

I am running x-plane at 1440x900 with 4xAA and of course everything at high/mega and i get an AMAZING

150-200 FPS with AWESOME visuals. With FSX i barely get 30-40 FPS and some things in FSX look like ***. I installed so many meshes and addons in FSX but eg. the Alps look like **** even with ultra high settings.

Es mucha diferencia de uno a otro simulador, es multiplicar por cinco el rendimiento. Pero lo del X-Plane no me resulta raro, con mi PC ya un poco vetusto -AMD X2 4600 y 3 GB SDRAM-400- ando con la 9 RC-3 a 80-90 fps con casi todo a tope y en escenarios supercargados de objetos.

Con la 9 pensé en cambiar de equipo, pero visto cómo va lo dejo para los voladores del FSX... :P