Welcome To The 69th English Squadron Forum

Guest Darkness

Guest Darkness

Welcome to the 69th English Squadron Forum.

Hi folks.

Weŕe here to present the new and marvellous english forum from the 69th Spanish Squadron. This forum is intented to let people know, read, and write english so they can practice this language.

English is a must in Aeronautics and Simulators. Knowing english, the entire world wide web is open to every one in a way that cannot be understood if you just know spanish.

For the spanish instructions about this forum, read this spanish post.

So here we are, to learn more english and practice it every day. Mistakes are allowed. Making mistakes writing english language is allowed. Just try to say what you want to say. We're here to help you if you need assistance.

And please, don't think we don't love our spanish language because weŕe here. Spanish is a very important language, but knowledge of english is very important nowadays.

We're here to LEARN. Don't make jokes about the way other people write. Help them. And try to write about simulation and airplanes, that's the reason this forum is created for. First target: learn. Second target: Simulation and airplanes.

Darkness.

Note: you can write "american english" and "english from U.K." and other variants. All they are allowed.

Have a nice english-flying! B)

Guest Darkness

Well, the most important target now is understanding written english so you can read english webs, but it is clear that speaking is very important too.

Guest Darkness
What about some advertesiment in foreign webs? I might do it in DCS forum, It would be great some international coops between Ka-50 :grin:

Regards!!

That´s a good idea, just make them know we are spanish and the laughs are forbidden :lol:

By the way, excelent idea, a new wold of jokes opened in front on my eyes... :P

arf arf , ha ha ha , of course, the onomatopeyas must be in english

A typical english joke:

O-NO!-M-ATOPEYAS

autobus_atropello.jpg

Regards!! :D :D

P.S -> There should be an automatic ban for this kind of things :D

Coool!

I think this is a great idea! What's next? Once a month there will be a english meeting at TS server to improve our spoken skills? LoL !

Darkness' been smoking some weed this weekend... right? Hehehehe

Keep rockin'!

Don't give fool ideas to Dark... :icon_mrgreen:

well, I supposed you were going to show your sign dogs talking english too... ooops! sorry, you were going to do it, huh?

one thing I can't understand is this:

weŕe
what the

fuck

is it? I can't write that word

ok, hope this new section will help us to learn more english.