Welcome To The 69th English Squadron Forum

Guest Darkness

Hi,

I haven't seen this topic till today. Very interesting idea, a good way of improve our English.

But, Darkness, of course the mistakes are allowed They MUST be allowed. They are allowed at the Spanish Escuadron69 forum (and they are sadly very common), how could not be allowed here?

:xd:

Hi all,

I haven't seen this forum until today.

Yesterday I have had the exam of third course of English. I'm learning it at Escuela Oficial de Idiomas. The exam has been too hard for me, I think I will not pass it :(

Next Thursday I'm going to do the speaking exam. I wish I would do it much better. I hope so.

Wish me good luck,

Guest Darkness
Hi,

I haven't seen this topic till today. Very interesting idea, a good way of improve our English.

But, Darkness, of course the mistakes are allowed They MUST be allowed. They are allowed at the Spanish Escuadron69 forum (and they are sadly very common), how could not be allowed here?

:xd:

No mistakes are allowed in spanish, neither english. But yes I know people make many mistakes every day, they should be studying and not losing their time in forums like this one :P

Hi all,

I haven't seen this forum until today.

Yesterday I have had the exam of third course of English. I'm learning it at Escuela Oficial de Idiomas. The exam has been too hard for me, I think I will not pass it :(

Next Thursday I'm going to do the speaking exam. I wish I would do it much better. I hope so.

Wish me good luck,

Try to concentrate, don´t panic! ;) If you don´t do now you´ll do next time, but be positive you´ll take it ! :grin:

Hi,

We'll need to make more webpages like this one:

http://www.ti-nunca-lleva-tilde.com/

:rolleyes:

I think this forum is the first spanish forum with an english section. Congratulations for the administrators. I want to give you a new idea. We can create a topic for the AVE School here for the members who want to learn more about english language as it is necesary to use most of the downloads pages and the IVAO. we can post tutorials for navigation or communications in english to start. with the work of some people one day we could have instructors who give lessons in English. That's only an idea but I think it could work good.

Bye, bye.

• 1 year later...
I,m a simple man sorry. Six months here and now, for today, i see this "subforum". A great idea when darkness create it and now too.

But.... all we are from spain ¿no?, is it a site to learn english grammar? :xd::xd:

Congratulations administrators.

Maz, my friend, are you always looking for a new post to upgrade your number of posts? :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

I,m a simple man sorry. Six months here and now, for today, i see this "subforum". A great idea when darkness create it and now too.

But.... all we are from spain ¿no?, is it a site to learn english grammar? :xd::xd:

Maz, my friend, are you always looking for a new post to upgrade your number of posts? :lol::lol::lol:

:xd::xd::xd:

Best regards¡¡¡¡

:xd::xd::xd:

Best regards¡¡¡¡

keep doin' :xd::xd::xd:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dudes! I have a problem, a really hugh problem, my habionet turns to the right when taking off, what on earth is going on???

Y si not, ya sabeis what tu du, from lost to the river hombre :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...