Welcome To The 69th English Squadron Forum

Guest Darkness

Ah, ok. We're -> We are, it is a constracted form. It is very typical in USA.

Also in UK, but he is asking about how to put the accent in the letter r as you did at your first post ;)

well, it is almost as Deliverator said, not in but on the r

of course, I know how constract to be and to have verbs :P

Well Itś the first time I'm gonna shoot someone in english :P

hey, dude, you did it again!!!

this time on the s; it must be a new extra-constracted form or maybe you write so fast that the apostrophes do not get on time to their places... :lol:

Edited by Nitsuga

Well, it´s just the way I write, don´t worry about it I can take it on my own :P

Then, you do it your quite, truth?. And that exists of the forum in German. And in Frenchman? In Chinese? :xd: I don't speak and write english, i use the bablefish traductor and reverso traductor :lol:

When i am drunk (like know) I don´t understand what you says

It happens to you just like it happens to me, I do not understand anything than the other people say, I need to use a translator.

Edited by Razgriz

I've been in London for a week few months ago, and I do know my English is very poor. We finish the school without the level we have to had, and this is very...sad, for me.

Do you know how you feel when a wonderful South-African girl, with long fair hair, pretty tits, amazing smile and beautiful blue eyes (and a nice bottom), are speaking to you, and you are understanding, but you can say nothing?! You cannot say the typical Spanish sentences of flirting in English!!! You're so stupid... :unsure:

I hate English :(

B4N

PD: sorry, I had to say this in English :D

I've been in London for a week few months ago, and I do know my English is very poor. We finish the school without the level we have to had, and this is very...sad, for me.

Do you know how you feel when a wonderful South-African girl, with long fair hair, pretty tits, amazing smile and beautiful blue eyes (and a nice bottom), are speaking to you, and you are understanding, but you can say nothing?! You cannot say the typical Spanish sentences of flirting in English!!! You're so stupid... :unsure:

I hate English :(

B4N

PD: sorry, I had to say this in English :D

:D :D :D :D. When I've been in Scotland last summer, I've the same situation......I understand all but I can't say more than a "Hello, how are you?" :lol: (my level of english is very bad...but I understand better than writing).

Edited by Jobber

Diar frends ,

Aim veri glad anz prauz of yú. Llor Inglis levels ar at di verch of di excelens anz onli a bit bilou mai oun pirfect Britis-laik espiich habiliti.

Ai güiss yú de best . Ai am ssuar dat ol of yú güil rich not onli a diip nulech of dis iusful languach bat olso an iven deepa pirsonal satisfeisson.

Mai congratuleissons tu ol of yú.

Griitins and Darkness for President (de chiis) .

Diar frends ,

Aim veri glad anz prauz of yú. Llor Inglis levels ar at di verch of di excelens anz onli a bit bilou mai oun pirfect Britis-laik espiich habiliti.

Ai güiss yú de best . Ai am ssuar dat ol of yú güil rich not onli a diip nulech of dis iusful languach bat olso an iven deepa pirsonal satisfeisson.

Your father... by the way :P

Diar frends ,

Let me say something: I'M YOUR FATHERRRR :xd: