Translating From English-spanish-english

Guest Darkness

• 4 months later...
Guest Darkness

All the computer-assited translators are good enough to understand what the original words says, but nothing else. And all of them are quite good to help you in a first way.

• 4 weeks later...
A good tool for translating from spanish to english and spanish:

http://www.google.es/language_tools?hl=esh...age_tools?hl=es

Yep, don't make abuse of this tool, but it will help you with your english when you have some difficulties translating some words.

If you know other tools you can post them here.

If you want to listen Spanish you can do it in http://www.oirlis.com

And, what do you mind about traslating tool from "elmundo.es"?

http://www.elmundo.es/traductor/

I´ve a very little english and it traslates words and phrases,...but I don´t use it for comercial or technical.

This translator is that normally I use for short texts. It(he) is not perfect but at least you understand something.

And yes, this text I have written it using the translator, that I do not have desire of complicating myself now. :P

• 1 month later...

I've found that Google (not Google Trans, just plain Google), or any other search engine for that matter, is an extremely powerful translation utility. Uhm...well, not exactly translation, but "expression utility". :rolleyes:

I mean, when I have any doubt about how to put down certain sentence or statement, I just google for it, as is, or as I think it should be written. If I don't find any statement like the one I was thinking about then, well... I was wrong. The best about this is that, not only you can see you were wrong (if so), but that in the same search you usually find the right expression. :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaand...yup, I've used this technique just now, as of writing this. It works. ;)

Guest Darkness

Yes I also search some english expressions when I´m in doubt, just we must remember that some expressions can be good in american english and not in britain english. As you might know the american and britain english are quite different, much more than spanish from Spain and Latinoamerican :grin:

Yes I also search some english expressions when I´m in doubt, just we must remember that some expressions can be good in american english and not in britain english. As you might know the american and britain english are quite different, much more than spanish from Spain and Latinoamerican :grin:

But no so much as Spanish and Murcianish :lol::lol::lol:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i don't recomend google translator, because it confuses some translations, much more, when the translation is of a whole sentence. I'm agree with you, WordReference.com is better to translate.

NOTAM: I love your spanglish... Do you want revolcon with me, behind the matorral?? :xd: