He Comprado El Blackshark Por Internet

Lothar

Os acordais de un muchacho que se llamaba Amalajama o algo asi? Que aprendio ruso solo para postear las nuevas del BS antes que nadie? El pregunta que de donde sale lo de los 60 €. Alguien le ha contestado?

El tema de la pasta. En mi caso no me parece moralmente aceptable no pagar el precio que impongan para el BS. Ahora bien, cada uno decide el rendimiento que le va a sacar, y en funcion de su valoración personal que decida. Es caro 60 euros? A mi me parece que si en rusia lo venden por 17, pues en europa por 40 estaria bien.

Amalajama, siguiendo con el ejemplo, que es pobre, estudiante y del sur :lol: puede que necesite hacer un esfuerzo iinicial, pero le compensara. Yo, sin embargo, que soy rico porque trabajo en la construccion, pues 60 euros me parecen asumible, aun cuando se que no le voy ameter ni el 1% de las horas que le metan otros.

Independientemente de todo esto, a mi me parece que cada empresa puede hacer lo que quiera. Si ahora va a ser que los rusos no nos lo regalan, como dictan sus normas comunistas, pues que le vamos a hacer, esto es un negocio.

Yo, apuesto por la simulación estoy dispuesto a pagarlos. Otros que hagan lo que se les pase por el orto.

Pero confirmemos antes su precio real, sis plau

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo me lo comprare cuando salga en occidente porque me parece una tonteria tenerlo en ruso o en ingles cuando en 9 meses lo vas a tener en español, mientras tenemos sims de sobra para saciar nuestra hambre :P

En nueve meses tu estaras con Ka-50 y los de mas comprando ya el A-10 o lo q salga otra vez en Russia por 15E.

Salu2

yo me lo comprare cuando salga en occidente porque me parece una tonteria tenerlo en ruso o en ingles cuando en 9 meses lo vas a tener en español, mientras tenemos sims de sobra para saciar nuestra hambre :P

En nueve meses tu estaras con Ka-50 y los de mas comprando ya el A-10 o lo q salga otra vez en Russia por 15E.

Salu2

No lo dudes :lol:

para el que le interese también se puede comprar la versión descargable

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/

1.Go to this site http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ , click the little symbol that looks like a dollar $

2.Now you should see a screen with 2 blank fields, one for username and one for password, if you have already registered then proceed to the webmoney part of this guide , if not then click the top most BLUE BOLD link of the five BLUE links.

3.Now you should see the register screen, use google translate to change the page to english, then fill the fields in this order

NAME: Dwayne

NAME: Dibbly

USERNAME: DwayneDibbly

PASSWORD: ****** (six letters)

PASSWORD: ****** (put the same one)

EMAIL: dwaynedibbly@dibbly.com

COUNTRY: i struggled to find mine, which is UK, or ENGLAND, it is

on here as BRITAIN, and not in alphebetical order either.

Make sure you tick the box that accepts terms and conditions, then fill in the letters from the image and then click the button registration.

4.Now there is a screen saying you dont have enough rubles in your account, leave this open whilst we now make a new webmoney account.

WEBMONEY

1.First lets go to the site http://www.wmtransfer.com/ then click the button SIGN UP NOW.

2.This part is in english and doesnt need much explaining, just fill it all in,and press next/finish, they will send a code to the email address you gave them, copy this code and paste it onto the next screen on the web money page, press proceed.

3.Then you will recieve a text message on your mobile/cell phone, put this code from the message onto the next screen on web money page, press proceed.

4.Now we are on a screen where we must download the web money program, click to download the english version of keeper classic, if the link wont work then use this one http://download.webmoney.ru/wme2.exe, follow the install instructions.

5.Once its installed then click where it says to click on the download webpage mentioned in step 4, the program should now start, asking for the reg code, if it isnt there just copy and paste it from the email from earlier, press next, then put your password in both of the fields, press next, follow instructions.

6.The next screen of the program shows your WMID code, very important, WRITE it down, or copy and paste it into a notepad on the desktop, press next, now just make up a code, put the same one into both fields, 6 numbers or something like that.

7.Now check your emails again, there should be a new mail with the subject "webmoney activate notification", open this, and near the bottom is a code, copy and paste this into the web money program window, press next, press finish.

8.Now the web money program is installed and working(i hope), and we are on the HOME page, look for the blue link ADD FUNDS and click it, then look for the blue UKASH link, and click it, click authorise on the next page, then on the next page put in the number displayed, press next and you will get an error, click the blue writing HERE, enter the next numbers, and carry on, fill out all the blanks on the next screen, the part asking for legal ID, i used my birth certificate, i dont think they check it so just use anything, once its all filled in you, press save, and you should now have a formal passport, if you missed something go back and check till you have it right, then once you do close that window off.

9.Ok, almost there, we now need to create the purses, access the keeper program again, near the top look for the tab PURSES, click it, then click create, press next, then click WME (for euros), and call it something in the field(eg UKASH EURO), press next, tick the box, press next, then the purse is created, now make another one this time select WBR, then we are done making purses.

10.On the keeper program still, click MY WEB MONEY, and find the UKASH link like before, keep going and putting in the security numbers, you will reach a screen saying funding webmonay purchases using ukash vouchers.

in the left field type in the amount of money on your ukash voucher, and change the currency to the one you bought on your voucher, then press the >> arrows next to the left field.

it will calculate and show the amount exchanged, press proceed, put in your voucher number(on the receipt from the shop) and the amount, press finish, your account should now have the euros in the euro purse.

11.Go to your purses, right click on the rubles purse, mouse over exchange and click the option WM* to WM*, a new window opens, in the top change it to I WANT TO BUY WMR, in the next one change to I WANT TO PAY IN WME, in the next field type in the amount of euros to exchange, i exchanged 15 making sure i had some left to pay the exchange fees with, press proceed, put the number in, press next and that is the rubles exchanged.

BACK TO THE GAME SITE

1.Click the $ symbol again, on the next screen put your username and password in if required, press the long button beginning with what looks like an A.

2.click the blue link on the next screen, then press the second blue link from the bottom (webmoney), in the field on the next page type in the amount (300), put in your name, email, and phone number in the next fields, press the button that looks like it starts with A.

3.Tick the box and press the button that becomes available(right), click the big button on the middle on the next screen, click the left button on the next screen, make sure WEB MONEY KEEPER CLASSIC is selected on the next screen, click the bottom button, enter the number.

and im afraid thats about as far as i can take you as i dont have the funds in my webmoney to carry on, but once its succesful, just use this link http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ to go to the game page again, and now there should be 2 downloads in green there where the $ symbol is/was, click each of them and save em to your hard drive.

ps yo no entiendo esto de KA-50 y A-10 que son ¿actualizaciones? yo no se vosotros pero yo de las compras por internet no me fio.

Hombre no hay mejor cosa q ir a una tienda y escoger de la estanteria el producto. El problema es q estamos en España, hablamos castellano, lloramos q los 60E nos parece un atraco :blink: (...aqui estoy mirando alrededor...).

Total q vivimos ya en siglo 21 y hay q adaptarse/aprovecharse del mundo globalizado. No te digo q las compras online esten seguras a 100%; hay q valorar mucho donde se compra y como. Normalmente los pagos estan seguros (uso de tarjetas de cedito) lo q no se sabe si la mercancia llegara. Yo llevo comprando online cada cierto tiempo y es pq me ahorra bastante dinero o simplemente pq es imposible comprar algun articulo en las tiendas.

Salu2

PD si los siguiente capitulos del DCS seran con otros aviones y helis (cada lanzamiento llevara un avion / heli diferente) y se supone q sera 1 por año (hablan de 9 meses - pero no me lo creo).

Edited by RHK111

Hombre pues acaba de salir el BS, ahora mismo no hay ningun motivo para pensar que el A10 no vaya a salir en el plazo que ellos han dado. Mas adelante ya veremos, pero de momento yo me fio.

spanish-fighter el Ka-50 es el helicoptero que se vuela en el BS. Ka-50 BlackShark para mas referencias. Y el A-10A es el siguiente aparato que se lanza de la serie DCS. El primero el que tenemos el Ka50, luego el A10, luego el AH64, y luego otros, la lista la tienes en algunos posts.

para el que le interese también se puede comprar la versión descargable

1.Go to this site http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ , click the little symbol that looks like a dollar $

2.Now you should see a screen with 2 blank fields, one for username and one for password, if you have already registered then proceed to the webmoney part of this guide , if not then click the top most BLUE BOLD link of the five BLUE links.

3.Now you should see the register screen, use google translate to change the page to english, then fill the fields in this order

NAME: Dwayne

NAME: Dibbly

USERNAME: DwayneDibbly

PASSWORD: ****** (six letters)

PASSWORD: ****** (put the same one)

EMAIL: dwaynedibbly@dibbly.com

COUNTRY: i struggled to find mine, which is UK, or ENGLAND, it is

on here as BRITAIN, and not in alphebetical order either.

Make sure you tick the box that accepts terms and conditions, then fill in the letters from the image and then click the button registration.

4.Now there is a screen saying you dont have enough rubles in your account, leave this open whilst we now make a new webmoney account.

WEBMONEY

1.First lets go to the site http://www.wmtransfer.com/ then click the button SIGN UP NOW.

2.This part is in english and doesnt need much explaining, just fill it all in,and press next/finish, they will send a code to the email address you gave them, copy this code and paste it onto the next screen on the web money page, press proceed.

3.Then you will recieve a text message on your mobile/cell phone, put this code from the message onto the next screen on web money page, press proceed.

4.Now we are on a screen where we must download the web money program, click to download the english version of keeper classic, if the link wont work then use this one http://download.webmoney.ru/wme2.exe, follow the install instructions.

5.Once its installed then click where it says to click on the download webpage mentioned in step 4, the program should now start, asking for the reg code, if it isnt there just copy and paste it from the email from earlier, press next, then put your password in both of the fields, press next, follow instructions.

6.The next screen of the program shows your WMID code, very important, WRITE it down, or copy and paste it into a notepad on the desktop, press next, now just make up a code, put the same one into both fields, 6 numbers or something like that.

7.Now check your emails again, there should be a new mail with the subject "webmoney activate notification", open this, and near the bottom is a code, copy and paste this into the web money program window, press next, press finish.

8.Now the web money program is installed and working(i hope), and we are on the HOME page, look for the blue link ADD FUNDS and click it, then look for the blue UKASH link, and click it, click authorise on the next page, then on the next page put in the number displayed, press next and you will get an error, click the blue writing HERE, enter the next numbers, and carry on, fill out all the blanks on the next screen, the part asking for legal ID, i used my birth certificate, i dont think they check it so just use anything, once its all filled in you, press save, and you should now have a formal passport, if you missed something go back and check till you have it right, then once you do close that window off.

9.Ok, almost there, we now need to create the purses, access the keeper program again, near the top look for the tab PURSES, click it, then click create, press next, then click WME (for euros), and call it something in the field(eg UKASH EURO), press next, tick the box, press next, then the purse is created, now make another one this time select WBR, then we are done making purses.

10.On the keeper program still, click MY WEB MONEY, and find the UKASH link like before, keep going and putting in the security numbers, you will reach a screen saying funding webmonay purchases using ukash vouchers.

in the left field type in the amount of money on your ukash voucher, and change the currency to the one you bought on your voucher, then press the >> arrows next to the left field.

it will calculate and show the amount exchanged, press proceed, put in your voucher number(on the receipt from the shop) and the amount, press finish, your account should now have the euros in the euro purse.

11.Go to your purses, right click on the rubles purse, mouse over exchange and click the option WM* to WM*, a new window opens, in the top change it to I WANT TO BUY WMR, in the next one change to I WANT TO PAY IN WME, in the next field type in the amount of euros to exchange, i exchanged 15 making sure i had some left to pay the exchange fees with, press proceed, put the number in, press next and that is the rubles exchanged.

BACK TO THE GAME SITE

1.Click the $ symbol again, on the next screen put your username and password in if required, press the long button beginning with what looks like an A.

2.click the blue link on the next screen, then press the second blue link from the bottom (webmoney), in the field on the next page type in the amount (300), put in your name, email, and phone number in the next fields, press the button that looks like it starts with A.

3.Tick the box and press the button that becomes available(right), click the big button on the middle on the next screen, click the left button on the next screen, make sure WEB MONEY KEEPER CLASSIC is selected on the next screen, click the bottom button, enter the number.

and im afraid thats about as far as i can take you as i dont have the funds in my webmoney to carry on, but once its succesful, just use this link http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/ to go to the game page again, and now there should be 2 downloads in green there where the $ symbol is/was, click each of them and save em to your hard drive.

jodier, demasiada historia veo. la verdad, no me atrevo a dar el paso. ojala en algun sitio simplifiquen la compra y entonces si, me lanzo. o si no, a esperar dos larrrrrrgos meses :(

gracias por las aportaciones Lothar

No soy pobre, trabajo de ingeniero y vivo en Madrid :P Ayyy holocausto, eso te pasa por no venir a las comidas del escuadron...

Saludos!!

Bah!! Seras un puto becario. Yo tube un becario tambien, sabes? Aeronautico por la de Madrid, y sabes que era lo que mas le gustaba de su trabajo?

Traerme a mi el cafe, porque yo no le pegaba y le hablaba de vez en cuando de Planes Directores y de las convergencias de las pistas. Que felices eramos entonces.... :(

Bah!! Seras un puto becario. Yo tube un becario tambien, sabes? Aeronautico por la de Madrid, y sabes que era lo que mas le gustaba de su trabajo?

Sorprendeme, ¿darte por detrás? :xd:

Por cierto:

...Yo tube...

Vaya falta de ortografía macho!!...... No sabes que en vez de un espacio lleva una U? :blink: :P

Saludos!!

Bueno pues yo he dado el paso y me he comprado el BS por internet 8€ la version de descarga despues de un proceso un tanto pesado, pero para mi merece la pena solo por no tener que soportar el starforce y recuperar los fps que se como el muy cabr.... ya os contare si mejora mucho.

Un saludo.

Bueno pues yo he dado el paso y me he comprado el BS por internet 8€ la version de descarga despues de un proceso un tanto pesado, pero para mi merece la pena solo por no tener que soportar el starforce y recuperar los fps que se como el muy cabr.... ya os contare si mejora mucho.

Un saludo.

¿has hecho el mismo proceso que detalla Lothar?

pd: no entiendo eso que dices: ...y recuperar los fps...

Edited by REGNAD

Un saludo.

¿has hecho el mismo proceso que detalla Lothar?

pd: no entiendo eso que dices: ...y recuperar los fps...

Uno de los principales problemas del starforce segun dicen es que quita muchos fps debido a su continuo acceso a DVD y demas comprobaciones la version web no tiene starforce basicamente pq no tiene DVD que comprobar en breve sabre si es verdad, yo tengo un equipo con 2x GTX260 en SLI y no me va como deberia ahi que piense que la culpa puede estar en el starforce.

Un saludo.

Cuando salio el Armed Assault, la version checa con SecureRom funcionaba mucho mejor que la misma version Alemana con Starforce.

Por cierto yo tengo entendido que tanto la version descarga como la caja tienen SF, solo varia el metodo de seguridad, que la descarga tiene codigo de activacion y la de caja comprobaba el DVD pero sin activacion, aunque al final por lo sucedido la de caja tambien tiene activacion.

Both the retail and digital download versions of DCS: Black Shark will be using the latest version of StarForce. The DVD version will require activation to prevent piracy. The download version will have 10 activations.

Es decir las dos versiones llevan SF, ahora quedara ver si como comentais la descargable da mejores FPS, lo cual sera otro escandalo mas, sobretodo a sabiendas, porque esto ya es conocido.

Bueno Probado!

Creo que efectivamente tambien lleva SF, ahora la propia carga del simulador es mucho mas rapida, aunque creo que eso debia ser problema de la version "demo" he ganado unos cuantos fps en juego a primera vista unos 8 o 10 con eso de momento me conformo, pero creo que SF le esta haciendo mucho daño al rendimiento de este fantastico sim.

Por cierto permite 3 activaciones.......

Un saludo.

Bueno Probado!

Creo que efectivamente tambien lleva SF, ahora la propia carga del simulador es mucho mas rapida, aunque creo que eso debia ser problema de la version "demo" he ganado unos cuantos fps en juego a primera vista unos 8 o 10 con eso de momento me conformo, pero creo que SF le esta haciendo mucho daño al rendimiento de este fantastico sim.

Por cierto permite 3 activaciones.......

Un saludo.

3? bueno, el FC lleva 4 y no las agotas.. además de que si se acaban te vuelven a dar más.

Por cierto Shuo.. tienes un privado :rolleyes: