Small Challenge

Hello

I belong to the French (with a little bit of Belgian) Rapaces squadron http://72.55.143.5/index.php which is part of the Virtual European Air Force http://www.veaf.org/. We fly Open Falcon 4.5 always in human vs human opposition (BVR, TE, or online campaign) simply because it is the more challenging.

To sum up, we look for international squadrons to share some fight with fair play (if we win:) ) and in a good and fun atmosphere.

So, we would be very glad to meet the OF escadron 69 in a challenging little fight easy to set up.

The mission will be a 4vs4 BVR fight with both team separate by approximately 100 nm. Teams have to stay on the scheduled flyplan (it’s not a hid and seek game :) ).

We flight F16 Block 30. You can chose to fly another Block, F18. But whatever you choose il will be a real pleasure to bring you down :)

From a technical point of view, we use a 100/100mbit dedicated server which provides us great pleasure even in 15-20 human vs human flights. This server could be allocated for our fight.

An invitation to your squadon was already on our waiting list, but not for this month. Our opponents planned on the 26th of february are now unavailable.

So we propose you to take theirs place. Mission time could be 21 GMT+1.

If this date is not convenient, the game could be set in March to let time to find pilots motivated by this event.

If you accept you will soon receive the mission files and the rules so you can train to find the ejection seat handle :).

We already flown this mission against other squadrons and it was always really fun and greatly appreciated by both teams.

So just let me know if you are interested in that event and which aircraft you wish to fly.

See you soon

Edited by Rouge

Bon jur!!! Je supone que tu vule dir que nus reventez e l'eir, tut le jur, tut le jur, mais le vule comunique que la tecnic du l'escudron 69 se molt bon, je forme tut les pilots "payasos" i l'experiens en el combar AA se magnific...

Si vu vule, e les enfants de l'espany son dus pilots llenas de pelos, retrobe vus en le camp de batall!!!!

Escuse mua, pur moin fransua!!!! ;)

Habra que contratar un secretaria de dirección, para que vaya gestionando la agenda. Kie te apetece el curro :P

Saludos

P.D yo el chute no lo veo, pues tengo pantallazo negro :lol:

Ya te lo han contado????????? Pues pideles que paso cuando eyecto en taxi, esto ya fué el colmo de los colmos :xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd:

Bon jur!!! Je supone que tu vule dir que nus reventez e l'eir, tut le jur, tut le jur, mais le vule comunique que la tecnic du l'escudron 69 se molt bon, je forme tut les pilots "payasos" i l'experiens en el combar AA se magnific...

Si vu vule, e les enfants de l'espany son dus pilots llenas de pelos, retrobe vus en le camp de batall!!!!

Escuse mua, pur moin fransua!!!! ;)

Hello Kie

Sorry my friend, but I'm not sure I'm able to understand all your french (?)

If you mean that that your pilotes feel enought experimented to engage us, because you trained all the members of the OF 69th squadron, it's a good new, because we don't like to kill children :). More seriously, your squadron has a very good reputation worldwide and so here we are...

So, you don't need more training. You are already ready to fight on the 26th of february.

See you on "le champ de bataille".

Regards

It's only a Joke Rouge, i can't speak nothing of French also can't write nothing too. ;)

We are training to find the EJECT SEAT in OF4.5 but never use it, when the pilots of 69SQN lose all of their bullets, then use the VIPER to crash dawn the enemy :P

See you in the air :lol:

Edited by KIE

It's only a Joke Rouge, i can't speak nothing of French also can't write nothing too. ;)

We are training to find the EJECT SEAT in OF4.5 but never use it, when the pilots of 69SQN lose all of their bullets, then use the VIPER to crash dawn the enemy :P

See you in the air :lol:

:rolleyes: anyway no problem with the ejection seat. You seem to have interest for the engagement, so here are the rules : you can read that ejection is forbidden.

Rules of engagement.

- The Theatre is Korea, VEAF Radar mod is active.

- You will fly on the Red sides, Rapaces will fly on the Blue side.

- Both side start airborne.

- The mission (TE) and all the necessary file (config, cfg, etc.) are included in the zip file you can DL at : http://72.55.143.5/fichier.php?ID=215 (I can't join it here).

- 3 successive engagements will be played. If required, a 4th can be played if we get an equal score (in case of mutual kill) as result of one engagement.

- Teams have to stay on the scheduled flyplan (it’s not a hid and seek game :) ) up to contact. And, during the fight, must remain in the box drawn on the HSD.

- Ejecting is forbidden : pilots must crash when planes are damaged (to prevent some F4 bugs)

- As soon as a team is destroyed, the team leader have to inform by TS the other team taht everbody can go out. That means that both team leaders need to configure a key to be able to talk to each other.

- When a game is over everybody go back to Windows desktop. Players then reconnect to the server when authorized by Rapaces team.

- If a pilot suffer a soft or hardware problem probleme, the current game can be relaunched to the first radar contact. Ater that, that will be unfortunately a 3vs4 fight.

Edited by Rouge

Flipa, por experiencia se lo que pasa cuando se vuela una cosa de estas, acaba muy mal.... si se trata de fomentar el buen rollito no es lo mejor....a los hechos de la redflag con esaf me remito.

Es mas esto ni me parece serio. ¿ que prepotencia es esa de ir ellos con Blok 30 y nosotros F18 si queremos ??????'???????? Antes vuelo con la Cessna hombre ¡¡¡¡

Por mi parte paso , mi cache es muy elevado :D

Flipa, por experiencia se lo que pasa cuando se vuela una cosa de estas, acaba muy mal.... si se trata de fomentar el buen rollito no es lo mejor....a los hechos de la redflag con esaf me remito.

Es mas esto ni me parece serio. ¿ que prepotencia es esa de ir ellos con Blok 30 y nosotros F18 si queremos ??????'???????? Antes vuelo con la Cessna hombre ¡¡¡¡

Por mi parte paso , mi cache es muy elevado :D

Qué mejor manera que darles un

:zas:

Hello.

Sorry if I am a lite bit insistent, but could you please tell us as soon as possible if the 26th is convenient or if you prefer to play the BVR fight on march (do you need more training ;) )?

If you choose march, we prefer to flight on Thursday (P1) or Wednesday (P2) because the server is completely free. We can not engage on Friday, Saturday, Sunday because we don't want more than one divorce every month :).

We already have an appointement on the 12th.

So, if march : 5 , 19 ?

Best regards.

Joer...los findes no pueden ¿Tan feo soy? :xd:

De todas formas hay cosas que no veo claras...como por ejemplo:

-Lo del Mod VEAF Radar. Corre ya sabes porqué les da igual tener un F-16 Block 30, igual es como el programita ese para el F1 Challenge que iguala mecánicas :D .

-No salir de la ruta hasta que haya contacto...joer para eso me pinto una diana en el culo y no llevo armamento, total si vas a limitar mis movimientos <_<

-Pase lo que pase permanecer en la "caja" pintada...habrá que ver dónde está pintada porque como esté en medio del mar o pille costa (o montañas) pero a ellos les toque la parte guay del terreno (por eso de que siempre serán los buenos y nosotros los pérfidos e imperialistas comunistas :lol: ) estamos en las mismas.

-Salir en el aire...joer para eso me voy al Molac (que seguro es menos arcade que la pinta del las ROE).

En resumen...Algo huele a podrido en Dinamarca :icon_mrgreen:

Joer...los findes no pueden ¿Tan feo soy? :xd:

De todas formas hay cosas que no veo claras...como por ejemplo:

-Lo del Mod VEAF Radar. Corre ya sabes porqué les da igual tener un F-16 Block 30, igual es como el programita ese para el F1 Challenge que iguala mecánicas :D .

-No salir de la ruta hasta que haya contacto...joer para eso me pinto una diana en el culo y no llevo armamento, total si vas a limitar mis movimientos <_<

-Pase lo que pase permanecer en la "caja" pintada...habrá que ver dónde está pintada porque como esté en medio del mar o pille costa (o montañas) pero a ellos les toque la parte guay del terreno (por eso de que siempre serán los buenos y nosotros los pérfidos e imperialistas comunistas :lol: ) estamos en las mismas.

-Salir en el aire...joer para eso me voy al Molac (que seguro es menos arcade que la pinta del las ROE).

En resumen...Algo huele a podrido en Dinamarca :icon_mrgreen:

Hello guys

As far as I can understand you using an translator soft and as far as honesty is concerned there's nothing to worry about:

- we accept without problème to flight without the Veaf Radar Mod. If you are not used to play with, we perfectly understand that you prefer to leave it out.

- the Rapace air superiority cell normally uses Block 30 for its job. So it's a sort a challenge to flight it for an MP event, even if we perfectly know that some other Blocks are poweful. We can almost say that it is a chance for your team :)

- the only aim of the boundary on both sides is to avoid a hide-and-seek game. You can notice that the area is around 50x100nm. It's sufficient to use all the tactics you want excepted avoiding fight or to start fire behind the other team :)

We take note that you prefer to wait March. I will contact you again in 5 or 7 days to set a date.

See you soon in flight.

Edited by Rouge

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

We are already in march. As you I think, we have to plan our activities for this month. So I come back to you.

At the moment, we are available every wednesday or Thursday (P1) except on the 12th of march.

Possibly on Monday except the 16th of march.

So ?

Best regards

Edited by Rouge