Te Escuadron 69 And Rapaces

Hello

You seem a little bit hesitant to engage us in BVR. We still wish this meeting.

But we will be also happy to invite you to play a TE with 14 pilotes from your side, opposed to 8 of ours. To have this number of pilots from France flying together was never a problem, and we hope that it will be the same with you there, even if you are not so close.

We propose to schedule this meeting at the end of April or in May. If you want to have a large opposition, we have to fly the TE on Monday.

The scenario places you in the Blue camp with an offensive role, in the domains of the air superiority as those of Sead and Strike, Rapaces being only employed as Redair in your profit. So it is not exactly an event. The spirit is not "Escuadron 69 vs Rapaces" but a sort of commun training, but in Hvs H. So the aim is not to prevent Blue team to destroy the target, but the objective to be destroyed with correct proportioning of difficulties.

Two phases will be flight (thus 2 takeoff by pilot for the evening), the success of the decentralized missions the 1st phase having an effect on the centralized mission of the 2nd phase.

To keep the scenario a high rhythm and allow us to go to bed "early", the distances of penetrations are reduced.

Blue side can engage up to 14 pilots. It is not possible/advised to engage less than 8 pilots. So, it is also a chance which is offered to you to test the capacity of mobilization of your squadron.

In case you could not reach the number of wished pilots, we can strengthen you.

At the moment the TE is made with a basic OF 4.5 version, within the theater of Korea. We can also play it with a 4.7 version, but in that case, you will be obliged to flight with block 52+.

We guarantee you a stable wide band connection via a dedicated server which authorizes the flight of 25 players and more.

As far as you arrived with a correctly configured Falcon and TS by having respecting the instructions and as far as you made your pilots' affectations on the missions prior to J-day, we also guarantee you that you will be in your cockpit at the latest 30 min after your arrival in TS.

To put all the chances to have a success evening, it is wished that the connection is made through the Rapace Launcher (also named OF launcher) that you can download, in its last version, at the following address: http://72.55.143.5/RL/RL_OF.zip. It is however not an obligation, but, among others, it would allow you, from the days before, to verify your configuration on the server to be sure to be completely ready at J-Day.

I'm not allowed to join a file here. So you can DL a Zip file called "TERapace" at this adresse : http://72.55.143.5/telechargement.php. Like this, you will be able to have a look on the challenge, and to reply us with full knowledge of the facts.

It contains :

- Mainly, the general situation (it is important to acquaint with it to anticipate the opposite reaction) and the task order for your squadron in the pdf format.

- The file TAC of the mission and the corresponding INI file to see what is waiting you. Naturally, the totality of the opponents ot the secound stage is not revealed to you there. To have an look about it, take care of placing the 2 files in the campagn / save directory of your Falcon directory.

- The config file named TErapace.txt for RapaceLauncher.

- The file FalconBMS.cfg which you have to place in your directory Falcon4 if you do not use the Rapace Launcher(not already adapted to 4.7, so don't use it for now). But really rapace launcher is the better way

- One file text named TSVeaf giving you the password and the address of the TS server onto which we shall welcome you on Monday at 8:55 pm GMT + 1.

Your reply and all your questions are welcome below or here:

http://72.55.143.5/forums/index.php

¿Alguien que se haya leído el briefing de estos caballeros me puede explicar qué hay que hacer? Porque no me he enterado de nada :P

Fundirles a tiros!!!! :lol:

Sí, y además testear la capacidad de reacción y convocatoria de pilotos de el escuadrón 69 (casa de los machitos). Yo creo que es una oportunidad interesante para todo lo que estáis practicando en las gurús, no?

Y además... si necesitais rellenar aviones, y queréis... estoy a vuestra disposición!

Hello

If you are interested by the TE, we propose you to flight it on the 27th of April.

One among us speak and write spanish and he's going to follow that post with me.

So you can reply either in english or in spanish (as rapace operation officier, I would prefer in english to continue to be implicated, but if it can help communication beetwen us, let's choose spanish ;) )

Regards

Pueesss...sigo sin saber lo que hay que hacer, pero tengo ganas de zurrarles la badana a estos vaciletas. Ahora bien, deberíamos enterarnos si podemos modificar el plan de vuelo a nuestro gusto (que creo que no), por que si resulta que tenemos que seguir el plan de vuelo a pies juntillas, en rolex...Mejor nos pintamos una diana en el culo, ¿no? :P

A mi esta panda de prepotentes me tienen hasta las pelotas, no me hace falta demostrar que la tengo mas gorda, ya se sabe lo que pasa con estas cosas, sino que se lo digan al ESAF, unas relaciones de puta madre, les dimos pal pelo y mira se jodió una buena amistad.

Ademas no doy a basto, tengo que volar con los franceses, los italianos y tengo que acabar mi video, la Gurú, las clases, los examenes CR, y un par de proyectos en mente...

Sino teneis amigos Có , iros q buscarlos al mercadona Có :xd::xd:

Edited by Correcaminos

Yo soy de la opinion mas calmada de que no entiendo tampoco eso que ellos tengan que ser mas que nosotros, y si lo que quieren son ejercicios de tiro con unos IA's se lo pueden montar bien, otra cosa seria que lo que quieran es compartir maniobras AA de combate, pero para ello igualaria fuerzas y lo llamaria RED FLAG, o me echaria unos DOG's para ver quien es mas bueno. Pero no meteria 15 tios de otro equipo para darles betun como si fueran mas malos.

No se ,estoy con Corre que mira lo que paso en la RED con ESAF. Queseto? Un desafio?

Primera si somos incapaces de quedar todos a una hora para volar una mision entre nosotros veo dificil que nos juntemos para volar con ellos.

Con lo cual y ya para terminar, porque no les decis que no nos apetece volar con ellos, por que les tenemos miedo, y no superariamos nunca el trauma de haber sucumbido en combate frente a tan habil escuadron...

PD: Por lo demas por mi no hay problema cuando querais vamos a por ellos, y sino me doy unas "vuelts" por MERLBOURNE

I am not the leader of this VFW but I think I can say we will be glad to accept your challenge. Neverless I think you should give us a more precise briefing with clear Rules Of Engagement. What kind of weaponry are we going to use? Are you going to use Blk-30 historicaly associated weapons? Because for example I do not think the Block 30 can use the Aim-9 X...

I am not the leader of this VFW but I think I can say we will be glad to accept your challenge. Neverless I think you should give us a more precise briefing with clear Rules Of Engagement. What kind of weaponry are we going to use? Are you going to use Blk-30 historicaly associated weapons? Because for example I do not think the Block 30 can use the Aim-9 X...

+1

We will not have to install anything, no? :rolleyes:

Hello

a) You can use the payload which is already loaded in the tac file, or request for another one (realistic or not, its depends of the spirit of you squadron, you choose). Just give me the payload you wish a few days before the meeting.

B) We will play with an OF Basic version (a just installed one with no patch, addon, etc.) - So nothing to install if you already flight with this basic version.

c) More precise brief. If think that you have enought details in the pdf and in the tac file to prepare the mission with a sort of liberty of action : like this, you are allowed to plan your own tactic. If I do a more precise one, it would impose you to respect it... and it's not the spirit of the game. Here you are not obliged to exactly follow the waypoint, TOS, etc. The only important thing is to respect the take off time and the missions of the different packages.

d) ROE : you have the destroy the nuclear power station and we have to deny you to do it. As simple as this. We can not cross the border and shoot you if you stay south of it.

Follow the spirit of the general situation and of the task order which give you the global mission and leave you free for the way you will accomplish it.

Regards

BUeno...pues contar conmigo!!

Thanks for inviting us.....but I have to aware you that nobody has kick our ass nevertheless!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We will take a look to your briefing and will come with more information.

¿Quién se apunta conmigo?

.... but I have to aware you that nobody has kick our ass nevertheless!!!

... Rapaces being only employed as Redair in your profit. So it is not exactly an event. The spirit is not "Escuadron 69 vs Rapaces" but a sort of commun training, but in Hvs H. So the aim is not to prevent Blue team to destroy the target, but the objective to be destroyed with correct proportioning of difficulties.

So nobody will do it this time too.

But it if nobody has kick your ass... il will not be a problem, after this meeting, to accept the little friendly challenge we already proposed you...

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/foro/index....showtopic=31132 isn't it ?

Ok waiting forward to have news ...

Regards

• 2 weeks later...