Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad imagenes, videos e info

Viper

alguien sabe como reinstalar si tener que volver a descargarlo? steam*

boton derecho propiedades, no se que de la integridad de la cache del juego...........en teoria si tienes algun archivo corrupto te lo descarga y asi no tienes que descargarlo entero.

Que haya suerte!!!!

Un saludo

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Han vuelto a actualizar, otros 1.2 gigas con nuevos mapas muy interesantes. Parece que han corregido algunos fallos tambien, ahora ya muestran el ping en la partida (no sale todos a 0) y lo que más me ha gustado, los tanques no tienen lag ahora :lol: Me lo he pasado teta en el mapa Station (nuevo) con el tanque soviético reventando a la infantería y luchando contra los panzers. Es una pasada como puedes reventar al comandante del tanque enemigo, sacó la cabeza y le reventé con el AP :xd: Y cuando te matan los tripulantes es una pasada como tienes que moverlos para tomar las posiciones de los caidos.

Cloud, como dice Jotake, puedes probar lo del caché, haces eso y tras examinar durante un rato los archivos, te dice si hay alguno mal y los vuelve a bajar los que están mal. Y si no pues toca reinstalar de cero.

Changelog del último parche:

-New maps (Commissar's House, Station, Spartanovka, Pavlov's House)

-Client Performance Optimizations

-Client and Server crash fixes

-Improvements to hit detection

-Punkbuster Anti-Cheat can now be used by servers and is on by default

-Added enable PunkBuster setting and PunkBuster disabled warning in Server Browser

-Removed the ability to swap teams from the class select menu. Instead, there is now a button to open the team select menu. This will reduce some confusing 'Role is taken' messages.

-Adjustments to weapon unlocks for each class. Veteran marksman now unlock semi auto sniper rifles, veteran anti-tank now unlock satchels, and more.

-RO1 players will now get automatic bayonet upgrades for the Kar98 and Mosin rifle without needing to level these weapons first.

-Mid-game map voting will now immediately change maps if enough players vote.

-Fixed some reloading issues for weapons with stripper clips (G41, Kar98, etc)

-Fixed problems with enemy spotted from inside a tank

-Fixed occasionally seeing your dead self with no head or arms

-Fixed an exploit with cover allowing super speedy firing for rifles

-Fixed getting stuck inside geometry in some places when mantling

-Fixed glitchy camera view when rotating into a wall while prone

-Fixed an issue with map boundaries during Firefight sudden death

-Several spawning bugs squashed

-Fixed some issues with player progression

-Added sorting by column to the Server Browser

-Fixed server crashing due to Steamworks not being properly cleaned up

-Fixed server crashing when using PunkBuster UCON system

-Fixed Ranked vs. Unranked issues. It really works this time. Really Really

-Fixed some Spawning and Role Selection issues

-Fixed VOIP notifications not appearing and often crossing Public/Team channels

Video Settings menu refinement

-Added ability to cancel changes

-Exposed Ultra texture quality settings to only machines that have enough memory

-New Occlusion Culling Graphical Setting - higher setting will have less object "pop-in" but be slow (original default in previous beta), normal setting will run better but have a bit more object "pop-in" (New default). Will provide significantly better frame rates on normal setting.

-The maximum video setting a system will be assigned on startup is high.

-Added MaxAnisotropy of 16 to Ultra texture settings

-Added 'stat perfdump' console command to get better information about poor performance people are seeing.

-Memory Optimization for 32 bit machines.

-Fixed exploit of glowing characters on low shadow settings

-Ping now shows in the scoreboard

-Fixed binoculars not working properly when a non-standard ironsights FOV was set on rifles

-Modified network relevancy checking to reduce characters popping in

-Added the ability to enable and disable VAC for servers on the commandline (overrides what is in the ini files). To enable VAC add the switch -VACSECURED to your commandline. To disable VAC add -NOVAC to your commandline.

-Added the ability to override the automatically calculated Steam query port. Use SteamPort=<OverridePortNumbe> on your commandline. Note: Has not been heavily tested, use at your own risk

-Fixed an issue with AI swapping positions while a player was dead and waiting to take over positions in a tank. This made it appear that some positions were "coming back to life"

-Fixed some vehicle AI bugs

-Fixed not being able to kill the hull MGer or tank gunner in the Panzer IV if they were a human player

-Created an intelligent system to grab bullet from partial clips before moving on to whole clips. This prevents you from ending up with all of your clips having just a few rounds missing.

-Fixed getting bullet whizzed by guys that are not even facing you (I.e. shooting away from you). Also fixed double replication of some hit impacts/bullet whizzes.

-Refined speedhack detection to have less false positives

Changelog de los mapas:

Apartments

Move Allied spawn protection to be flush with the first set of objectives so the Germans can no longer get into the ravine and exit camp.

Allied forward spawn is moved closer to the cover so it cannot be seen from the 3 story windows across from it

Updated spawn protection warning times

Increased spawn on squad leader radius

Fixed Propaganda House objective overhead image for 16 players

Fixed various covernode issues

Barracks

Fixed recon plan not being able to be recalled multiple times

Reduced spawn protection times and fixed damage types

Fixed an issue where three spawns would show up for Germans

Lowered reinforcements for both teams (64 player version)

Spawn protection will no longer effect people who were attacking and objective and the objective is no longer active

Fallen Fighters

Reduced spawn protection times

Add volumes to prevent tanks from getting stuck in some locations

Fixed a few locations where players would get stuck

Grain Elevator

Moved Conveyor Tower objective towards Germans

Allied reinforcements properly get reset from 0 on round restart

Added fixed MGs for the germans that are pointed at the Grain Elevator

Artillery that hits the Grain Elevator building new properly suppresses players that are near the explosion

Germans now correctly get two spawn locations to choose from when attacking the Conveyor Tower

Decreased respawn time for Germans

Increased German reinforcement amount for 64 players

Decreased Allied reinforcement amount for 64 players

Fixed Allied spawn moving forward when the Allies recaptured the Conveyor Tower

Fixed map boundary excluding an unintended area in Fire Fight

Fixed lockdown time for 2nd floor being the incorrect time

Default Allied spawn for defending Elevator Foothold is swapped to the more protected spawn

Gumrak

Moved German spawns away from the initial objectives

Increased resupply times to 2 minutes

Destructible trees are easier to knock over

Red October Factory

Fixed Allied tanks not being able to spawn properly

Fixed tank spawns that weren't working

Increased Allies reinforcements for 64 players

Fixed a window in the welding shed that when destroyed could not be passed through

Increased objective volume for the 1st objective to be easy to capture

Destructible trees are easier to knock over

Fixed recon plan not being able to be recalled multiple times

Fixed a few locations were players could get stuck

Edited by Dex815

yo he probado algunos mapas de los nuevos, y noto como si estuviera el ambiente un pelin mas neblinoso, o es cosa mia? de todas formas el juego está genial, eso de un tiro un muerto es una pasada. En cuanto a lo que comentas, de lo de killcam, en algunos tiene y en otros no, creo que dependerá de la dificultad del juego

yo he probado algunos mapas de los nuevos, y noto como si estuviera el ambiente un pelin mas neblinoso, o es cosa mia? de todas formas el juego está genial, eso de un tiro un muerto es una pasada. En cuanto a lo que comentas, de lo de killcam, en algunos tiene y en otros no, creo que dependerá de la dificultad del juego

ya, ya, yo buso los servers realistas, y tengo unos cuantos pìllados, pero es que esos mismos tienen ahora activada la killcam

Hay nuevas opciones gráficas en las opciones, y algunas se ponen por defecto en High creo, asi que tendreis que volver a toquetear las opciones, igual por eso la neblina esa.

Para mejorar el rendimiento hay una opción para que a la distancia los objetos pierdan calidad o incluso desaparezcan como casi todos los juegos.

A los que lo vayais a comprar ahora recordad el post que puse páginas atras sobre la web para comprarlo más barato por 23 ó 30 euros y con 5 extras para futuras compras.

:xd::xd::xd::xd:

De verdad que el juego vale la pena, lo que mas me gusta es lo de que se acabó el correr como zorras ahora a la mas mínima que asomes un pelo mas de la cuenta te lo cortan de raíz, aunque a mi particularmente me estaba dando algun problemilla, alguna vez que otra me ha lanzado al escritorio, y en el mapa, creo que se llama la casa de paulov, uno con muchos edificios de varias plantas, me pasaba que segun miraba a un lado u a otro veía a traves de las paredes, no se si os pasaba tambien a vosotros. Espero se solucione con el lanzamiento de hoy.

A mi alguna vez tambien se me ha salido al escritorio en las 20 horas que eché a la beta, pero es que es eso, una beta precisamente para testear y corregir los errores antes del lanzamiento, y desde que comenzó la beta se han añadido 2-3 parches con muchos fixs, asi que hoy imagino que pocos bugs quedaran. Realmente Tripwire Interactive se ha currado los parches parece.

A mi se me ha borrado de la lista de la biblioteca el RO2 , solo me queda el RO2 Beta y está descargando 1,33Gb.

El problema de lanzar juegos en Steam y que se quede la pantalla en negro puede ser por la interfaz de Steam (el overlay) donde puedes ver los amigos, logros, navegador, etc, a mi me pasaba. Si tenia puesto el overlay en las opciones, al lanzar cualquier juego me tiraba a los segundos de comenzar a cargar el juego, tras un tiempo investigando y reportando a Steam, me di cuenta que si tenia puesto el Overlay de la tarjeta gráfica (Gigabyte OC Guru) me daba problemas con el de Steam, asi que me tiraba a fuera, por lo que solo podia entrar si quitaba el de la tarjeta o en las opciones el de Steam, ahora ya está corregido con parches del cliente de Steam y no me ocurre.

Puede que tu problema sea algo parecido Korrea.

Vale ya vi que pasó con el de mi biblioteca :P Se ve que se borró y se volvió a añadir y claro se me quitó de la lista que tengo creada en la Biblioteca para FPS y se fue abajo del todo a la pestaña JUEGOS, y si, lo puedo precargar ya.

Pero de todas maneras la beta sigue activa y con ese parche de 1.33gb que no sé que es aun.

Edito: De momento veo que se puede minimizar el juego correctamente, que es un problema que salió en el último parche que al minimizar y volver al juego no se podía abrir, lo veias en negro, se ve que han corregido cosas de la beta.

Voy a buscar el log del parche.

Edited by Dex815