Activity - Cooperative Missions

AMVI_Sparrow

Hello Guys,

I'm Andrea "Sparrow" from Milan, Italy,

I have a team called AMVI www.amvi.it and we play with this simulators: Falcon 4 (OpenFalcon), IL 2 1946 and DCS Black Shark.

We are very interested to play a little Campaign of 5 missions with you in Cooperative mod 4 on 4 vs IA.

So, if you are interested to play with Us, please let me a messagge by email:

andrea.papaleo@fastowkrs.it or add me on MSN: ispa_mas@hotmail.com

We have a TeamSpeak for communications and a Forums for the Activity.

La verdad es que lo vi estando fuera.. y se me acababa el horario de conexión  ^_^

Esto es un desafío perfecto para la 1ª promoción, pero seguro que más gente se anima y se apunta... así que por mi, avanti. Si nos animamos, habrá que establecer previamente un horario para ver si podemos, claro está. 

Yo puedo, pero a partir de las 22:00 o 22:30. Me podeis tomar como refuerzo de caballeria...

También hemos hablado de hacer más adelante algún vuelo conjunto en domingo... nos puede venir muy bien para el módulo F precisamente en el aspecto de coordinación de vuelo en combate. Pero vamos, para más adelante, entiendo.

Hola,

I have speak with Caballero for the coop misssions.

Lunes at 21.00, not in this month, but in November.

I have some problems with my dedicated server, and my Team have only 3 FCR ( Full Comabt Ready ) We are waiting for the 4th.

After, we can play the missions in your or Us server 4 on 4.

We use Standadrd Operations like Take-Off (vertical TO/Landing ) etc. and NATO brevitys for the communications.

I speak spanish, in this case I'm the coordinator between my Group and You.

We have 2 missions ready to play and 1 in undercostruction.

For me, play with External Groups like you is very important for the increase of Skills and of the notoriety.

AMVI, coop with Aeronautica Miliare and Frecce Tricolori in Airshows or Expo in Italy, we are famous for Discipline,seriousness and organizations abilities.

Ciao a Todos !

Edited by AMVI_Sparrow

Hi AMVI_Sparrow,

I think like you, This type of missions will be an excellent oportunity for increase our skills. I understand will be 2 groups, 4 pilots from your side and another four pilots from E69. Right now I´m doing de Cr´s for 7 pilots from my first promotion and we have more pilots from the instructor Korrea so it´s likely we have more than 4 pilot´s for this type of missions.

It could be useful to share some document about opertaions and procedures to coordinate our groups in the same way. We have a dedicated server so the host it´s not a problem.

Thanks a lot for your proposal and I hope talk with you soon.

Edited by ruffles