Bravo Operation part.II debriefing

Vatt

OK, lets go!! :lol: :lol:

First, I would like to thank Drakko for his effort preparing and developing this mission. :aplauso-6:

Thanks to our 69th pilots and AWACS, who made a good job.

Thanks to AMVI, 320th and Os Corvos guys for enjoy and made possible this international meeting.

And thanks to our server to stay alive all the time. ;)

Short Serpent1 debrief:

Take off and navigation without problems to MOA 7. Over the sea, turn and descend to 500 Ft until IP.

Over IP change formation to Trail whit a gap of 3 nm between each plane.

HDG 330 and 550 Knts to TGT

At 3.5 DME we started a low Popup maneouver with a left offset (30º)

AAA started to fire

No SA-2 news and no SAMs trails. Good!

Bombs away and break turn to right to reach egress point.

We flew low and fast until safe zone and RTB

AWACS notice the picture arround us. Taking vectors we went home.

Land 14L and parking.

Open the bar and wait for others fellow team members to take cold beers :P ;)

Good job M8s!!!

Screenshots have been upload in the previous post by VATT.

PopUp maneouver from ACMI:

debrief.jpg

Mission acomplished!!

Thanks again to everybody to be part of this and for your seriousness.

Ender Out!

^_^

320 vSQ Debrief

We flew as flight group Garbo 1 with a Deep Strike role at the Hamhung nuclear factory. We manned 3 out of the 4 Mirages in our flight.

The take off was uneventful and the navigation to the target area was made at high altitude, angels 30, to preserve fuel. At the IP we proceeded to a combat decent and attacked our target from two sides, from the east and west. Our target sustained heavy damage and was completely destroyed. We took out all power plants (4 of them) and as bonus damage we hit the cooling towers as well. Our bombing run took place in 1 pass with 100% efficiency. Unfortunately, one of our pilots took bomb frags due to low level flying and bailed out south of our target.

The remaining 3 airplanes (2 human controlled and 1 AI) made the way home uneventful. We arrived at our home plate, the Seoul airbase and the AI and 1 human pilot landed without any problems.

Myself was the victim of a peculiar event. While on the final, with the landing gear down and locked, a few feet above the center of the runway, with the correct speed and AoA, instead of landing my airplane, I just exploded... :o :o :o

No hard landing, no landing gears bending and tail of the plane thrushing to the runway, just exploding with a big Kaboom !

Note that earlier, during our navigation to our target and before we hit the target, my DED just stopped working... Dont know what happened, it was a sign of whats was about to happen I guess !

Dont know if this should be considered as ground kill, do as you please !

Was sure great to fly with you guys, thank you very much for organising this great event and keep up the good work !

See you next time and up until then...

CHECK SIX !

Propelas out

Edited by Propelas_eHAF

320 vSQ Debrief

Myself was the victim of a peculiar event. While on the final, with the landing gear down and locked, a few feet above the center of the runway, with the correct speed and AoA, instead of landing my airplane, I just exploded... :o :o :o

No hard landing, no landing gears bending and tail of the plane thrushing to the runway, just exploding with a big Kaboom !

Don't worry about that, Propelas. In our flight, one of our pilots had the same problem. I think it was a little lag or problem with server in that precise moment. Falcon rulez, you know ;)

Dont know if this should be considered as ground kill, do as you please !

Don't worry about it. We don't consider that event like a ground kill. You and your flight landed correctly.

Thanks Propelas.

First of all, I would like to thank Drakko for his tremendous work putting all people and things together for these interesting missions :Hail: and also, thanks to our Italian, Greek and Portuguese colleagues for the opportunity to fly with them.

Fury2's mission start was a bit...bizarre. After a weekend of training for the attack to a nuclear plant, moments before commiting to the 3D world we receive orders from above: "drop the A/G ordnance and load air-to-air stuff, you're going to help Falcon1 with the TARCAP". So much for the weekend's worth of pop-ups, DTOS and stuff :lol:

We followed directions from Magic to a couple of bandits which resulted to be two MiG-19. Commanding TWS in my radar I prepare a salvo of 120s, while ordering my wingman to keep an eye on them. I launched two 120s, and when we saw two explosions we concluded both bandits were dead. Big error!!!! Somehow, both 120s took the same target, letting the other 19 slip to our six o'clock undetected, downing Fury22 and almost Fury21 if it wasn't for the timely intervention of Falcon1.

That's why we weren't in a good position to intercept the bandits who attacked Corvos group (sorry guys, couldn't arrive any ealier!).

After that, we covered the egress of all the groups. We received a new call from Magic advising of another two bandits at our six o'clock, 30 miles, which we decided to engage. Again, I launched two 120s which, again, took the same target. This time, however, Falcon1 was ready to destroy the MiG-21 quickly.

As Falcon1 was low on fuel because of the dogfights, we requested vectors to tanker, where we refuelled, recovering afterwards at Kimpó without further notice.

A very interesting (and long :heat:) mission!!! :drinks:

PS: guess I need to train my TWS skills :xd:

Edited by Galahad78

OK, lets go!! :lol: :lol:

First, I would like to thank Drakko for his effort preparing and developing this mission. :aplauso-6:

Thanks to our 69th pilots and AWACS, who made a good job.

Thanks to AMVI, 320th and Os Corvos guys for enjoy and made possible this international meeting.

And thanks to our server to stay alive all the time. ;)

I agree completely.

A brief summary of what the AWACS saw:

Startup, taxi and takeoff of my squad without incident. Once Predi 1 reports "Sunrise", hostile contacts began to appear . I inform Falcon1 and Fury2 and the first two bandits were shot down at the expense of a loss of a pilot of our groups.

Shipping TARCAP group further north, due to the emergence of new contacts near the area where the Lobo group should attack. I informed the Lobo group the close presence of hostile and start a furball. Result: The bandits are again shot down. New contacts, but this time far away. I informed the group TARCAP and Shark and Snake groups, but the hostile contacts stay away and let's work without problems.

Vectors to the tanker for the TARCAP group and RTB for all groups without incident.

Two pictures:

Before ramp start

Bravo21.png

The first blood

Bravo22.png

Thanks to everybody. Nex time i'll try to make it better

Regards

Fran

AMVI debriefing

Unfortunately we were present with only four pilots, instead of six.

Sorry for that.

After a check on the briefing, we decided to change our loadout from 2xGBU to 6xMK82LDGP.

We preferred to have a BBQ approach without concerning us about SAM and AAA.

Shark1 planned a lotf release and Snake for a Pop-Up.

Normal flight up to our STP4, but Shark TOT was about 5 min less that preplanned, so we made some turns and left/rght check to spend time.

Both flights entered into the hot area in BBQ and made their job.

One pilot passed DRY but the target was striked.

Out from TGT area without problem and return to base with no refuel.

Thanks for the opportunity; it was a pleasure to fly with all of you.

shark.jpg

snake.jpg

Please, for next mix check World Football Championship agenda, to avoid pilots getting insane and cancel their reservation.. :punish: .