Restaurant menu

Cano

I got one more:

Among other dishes, in a menu of a restaurant in some beach in Majorica Island:

Spanish: Rape a la plancha 18 €

English: Rape on the plank 18 €

True meaning of 'Rape on the plank': Violación en el trampolín

I think that the fear face of the english ladies, mainly the old ones, had real reasons..

Salu2!

/W

Edited by W0t4N

Que conste que a ellos , los "Güiris", les pasa también! traduciendo al español, claro.

Una anécdota: Una amiga australiana enseguida cogió el sentido / contexto de nuestra famosa exclamación: "!No me jodas¡" Pero su pudor la traicionó...Cuando en una conversación de esas que cuentas algo impactante ella se animo por vez primera a usar la exclamación y probar su nivel de inmersión linguística, no se le ocurrió otra cosa que gritar: "No me hagas el amor!"...excuso la cara de sorpresa de todos, (y de decepción, por que estaba bien rica).

---Ese mismo día fué muy interesante: vio nevar por primera vez en su vida, en los aledaños del rastro de Madrid, y lloró de emoción; y también probó el "chourisso" por primera vez...no volvió a comer en dos días!, jajaja---

K.

Kandisky i think you should have written the text in English, cause it´s the rol of this forum. Obviously i´m not one of the admins who can tell you what you can do or what you can´t, but if you reed the description, the imperative order in the forum is that everything you are going to write here must be in English so... ^_^, in my opinion everyone should follow the orders of the admins :P

Please Lord of the Dark, don´t cut my head, i don´t have another place for mi Trackir :D :D :D :D :P :P

:xd::xd::xd:

Yeeeeeaaa!!! this is a big reason!!! Great answer!!! :D

Remember that you got at least two heads, the upper one and the bottom one.. just put the bottom one pointing up, for example.. :D :D :D:xd: :P

Salu2!

/W

Please Lord of the Dark, don´t cut my head, i don´t have another place for mi Trackir :D :D :D :D :P :P

:xd::xd::xd:

Yeeeeeaaa!!! this is a big reason!!! Great answer!!! :D

Remember that you got at least two heads, the upper one and the bottom one.. just put the bottom one pointing up, for example.. :D :D :D:xd: :P

Salu2!

/W

Oh, yes, but mi lower head is under the table, and Tir camera no receive the ir signal :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :P :P

Returning to the origin of this post....

"Rioja" = "River Ha" :D :D :D :D :D:xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd:

• 9 months later...

Que conste que a ellos , los "Güiris", les pasa también! traduciendo al español, claro.

Una anécdota: Una amiga australiana enseguida cogió el sentido / contexto de nuestra famosa exclamación: "!No me jodas¡" Pero su pudor la traicionó...Cuando en una conversación de esas que cuentas algo impactante ella se animo por vez primera a usar la exclamación y probar su nivel de inmersión linguística, no se le ocurrió otra cosa que gritar: "No me hagas el amor!"...excuso la cara de sorpresa de todos, (y de decepción, por que estaba bien rica).

---Ese mismo día fué muy interesante: vio nevar por primera vez en su vida, en los aledaños del rastro de Madrid, y lloró de emoción; y también probó el "chourisso" por primera vez...no volvió a comer en dos días!, jajaja---

K.

Jajjajaja

Ooops sorry, now in British English

Hahahahaha

And now in American English, just in case there is any doubt

LOL ROFL LMAO ROFLMAO ROFLOLMAOMG ROFLALAPMASTC SLARLMFDROTFAPMSLOLWSTCLMAOMG

Regards!