English accents

Cano

Guest Darkness

Quite good. I remember going to New York and talking to some people whose words were a mistery to me. Then a friend of mine told me, "don´t get fool man, you´re in New York, english is just a puzzle for so many people in this town" :lol:

Just put a stone in your mouth and you will speak like them. The problem is that a stone in your ear will not enhance your hearing ROFLMAO

Salu2!

By the way, after listening I understood most of the gibberish the boy said. And by the way, surprisingly the word fuck and all its variations are clearly understandable :D in all accents

Edited by W0t4N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow!! This guy is awesome! Some of them are stereotypes but he imitates them very good (redneck was very funny :D). I'm glad I only had problems with three of them. Great video.

Quite good. I remember going to New York and talking to some people whose words were a mistery to me. Then a friend of mine told me, "don´t get fool man, you´re in New York, english is just a puzzle for so many people in this town" :lol:

I agree. NY is different.

• 2 years later...

Lo hace bien para la edad que tiene.

Se le entiende todo excepto los acentos Cockney y Chav, lo hace muy bien, se nota que es el de su barrio.

Luego hay acentos como el americano, Irlandés y sobre todo el escocés que no se parecen a la realidad. Si vas a Glasgow tienen un acento mucho más fuerte e incomprensible.