Pronunciation is very important

Awesome!!!

I have one similar situation in France with the pronunciation...

You know, in French you don't have to pronounce the last letters of each word, so, Merci Beaucoup it's pronounced [mersi bocu], but if you pronounce "different" the last "u" (fucking people) you could say [mersi bocú] = Merci Beau Cul = Thank You Nice Ass xd.gif

Well, you can try it on nice looking girls, if their reaction is bad, you can always pretend to be confused by the language. If you get a good reaction... Is up to you... be careful, though, don't pronounce it the bad way when speaking to men (both bad and good reactions would be dangerous) :lol:

Well, you can try it on nice looking girls, if their reaction is bad, you can always pretend to be confused by the language. If you get a good reaction... Is up to you... be careful, though, don't pronounce it the bad way when speaking to men (both bad and good reactions would be dangerous) :lol:

Yes! This and the spanish accent, works well.

But, be carefull on next step, not all the work it's done, cause maybe after this first strategy you're having fun with the girl, drinking some alcohol in her bedroom, you know, this kind of things..., you feel relax and succesful... don't forget the lesson!!

sometimes you could say her, "yes baby, I love kisses on my neck" that translated into French is "oui ma petite française, j'aime bien les bisous dans le cou"..... COU, always this fucking word! lol.giflol.gif