Parche oficial v1.05.15950

Pues eso, que ya te lo descarga desde steam. Finalmente incorpora (lo siento, en inglés...)

The latest patch adds an entirely new sound engine , new multiplayer maps, and new aircraft. It contains the following changes:

MAIN

* Drastically reworked graphic algorithms dealing with in-game color;

* Rewrote the sound engine from scratch;

* Added three new multiplayer maps: Steppe (medium), Fields (small), and Scimitar (small), as well as a few basic online missions for them;

* Updated multiplayer GUI to allow users to easily select a position in an existing plane, and to see the number of planes within each side before selecting it;

* Added two new aircraft - Bf. 109 E-4 and Bf. 109 E-4/B. These two are equipped with MG/FF-M cannons and so make use of the famous Minegeschoss;

* Spitfire model Mk. Ia has been reequipped with a constant-speed airscrew.

* Some changes to the internal structure of Bf. 110s and Spitfire Mk. Ia may cause records created with previous versions of the game to play back with with animations that differ from what was recorded.

AIRCRAFT

* Bf. 109 E-4 has been equipped with Komandgerat airscrew automation;

* Reworked routines for gyro bombsights;

* Removed allusion to Engine 4 from He 111 model;

* Improved memory consumption for multi-crew aircraft;

* Airborne status is now checked correctly even if the aircraft in question departed prematurely;

* Landing status should be applied correctly when ditching in water;

VISUALS

* Reworked bombardier cockpits in aircraft so affected (He. 111 and Ju. 8 to accomodate new Lotfe gyro routines;

* Small caliber bullet hits on the ground now show difference in material being hit;

* Modifications in Blenheim's damage visuals;

* Added a range of visual SFX for higher-caliber guns;

* New bombsight visuals in Blenheim bombardier's cabin;

* Returned the famous Il-2 stall sound effect;

* Doubled the distance at which the tracers can be seen;

* You will no longer see engine exhaust fires when viewing in a HUD-only cockpit mode;

* Reversed movement of throttle and mix in D.H. 82;

* Fixed distance input error in gunsight for Spitfire and Hurricane;

* Fixed glitch with Bf. 110's prop hub tactical colour band;

* Added spinner colouring to Ju. 88.

PHYSICS & A.I.

* Increased Lotfe bombsight gyro operational limit to 15 degrees of aircraft roll / pitch;

* Lotfe type bomb sight now stabilizes aiming platform to horizontal plane;

* Removed sudden jump in view angle when viewing through Lotfe ocular and moving bomb sight elevation for the first time in the flight;

* Increased side slip input limit to +/* 30 degrees for the Lotfe bomb sight;

* Made Kurssteuerung mode 2 for level bombers. This mode will also stabilize the aircraft in level flight;

* Reworked motor startup routines to accomodate new options available in the new sound engine;

* Adjusted ricochet angles on firm surfaces;

* Redesigned bomb sight in Blenheim and made it easier and more realistic to use;

* Blenheim bomb sight plane is now adjustable to reflect changes in plane AoA in level flight. Correction is applied automatically over a period of sustained flight and can compensate up to 3 degree changes in plane attitude;

* Fixed issue where overstress would inflict damage to airframe regardless of the Vulnerability difficulty setting;

* Fixed an issue where D.H. 82 could retain traction when the engine part was shot off;

* Adjusted head shake level for overspeed effects;

* Increased critical airspeed for Bf. 110 to 650 kph;

* You will no longer suffer certain control difficulties below critical airspeed;

* Removed velocity threshold for leading slats operation;

* Decreased default harmonizing distance for G.50's guns to 200 meters;

* Reworked the way altimeter reacts to pitot icing;

* Lowered the speed at which airframe is defrosted;

* Fixed stuttering movement of He. 111 P's propellor pitch and indicator;

* A.I. artillery gunners will no longer commit suicide by shooting the concrete wall of the bunker they are stationed in;

* Bf. 110 fuel reserve warning light recalibrated to turn on at 100 liters remaining for all 4 tanks.

* Reworked the Bf. 110 fuel system. Please refer to the manual for operational instructions.

NETWORK

* Changes to bombs' detonators setup will now be carried over once applied without the need to rejoin the server;

* Increased Lotfe bombsight gyro operational limit to 15 degrees of roll / pitch. This will give more tolerance to aircraft maneuvers as strict limits put too much obstacle to communication between bombardier and pilot while playing on-line;

* When flying as a bombardier, you should now use "Aircraft - Drop Ordnance (Bombs)" key (instead of "General - Fire Current Weapon" key) to drop bombs.

* Added new server settings that determine the message format for new air group creation.

MISC.

* Decreased bombsight altitude indents by ten times. This will give you more control of the altitude input and make bomb sight aiming more precise;

* You can now switch off the boost cut-out control in Spitfires;

* Corrected a typo where propellor and oil radiator controls for separate engines had increase and decrease key bindings swapped in controls setup panel;

* Fixed keyboard propellor pitch controls getting jammed into a narrow range;

* Directional controls feedback will no longer disappear from info windows every time you reenter the game.

Link al post de 1C.

Habrá que probarlo.

Saludos.

Este post ha sido promocionado a artículo

Este post ha sido promocionado a artículo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somente hay echo los dos testes que he echo ayer y hoy, con las diferentes versiones.

No noto ninguna improvisacion en performance, sigo tenendo aproximadamente 50-60 frames passiando solitario con mi hurri sobre dover, y el juego se hace ijogable con menos de 10 en lla quick mission "bomber intercept sobre londres".

configuracion graficas todas en low excpeto los modelos en high

¿Se mantienen los colores de la cabina, con mucho mas contraste?... por favor, decidme que no ;-)

se mantienen :(

Somente hay echo los dos testes que he echo ayer y hoy, con las diferentes versiones.

No noto ninguna improvisacion en performance, sigo tenendo aproximadamente 50-60 frames passiando solitario con mi hurri sobre dover, y el juego se hace ijogable con menos de 10 en lla quick mission "bomber intercept sobre londres".

configuracion graficas todas en low excpeto los modelos en high

¿Se mantienen los colores de la cabina, con mucho mas contraste?... por favor, decidme que no ;-)

se mantienen :(

En fin, y por lo que leo en el foro oficial los reflejos tampoco han vuelto... mmm, mejor me callo.

La primera impresión, pese a los colores de la cabina, que no me terminan de gustar, la verdad es que es, con diferencia, la versión que mas fluida me corre, sin tirones a ras de suelo, y es la primera vez que al mirar los arboles los veo pasar con fluidez, sin paroncillos. El sonido, es fantástico. Los colores del terreno son muy acertados, y supongo que para conseguirlos han tenido que tocar los de la cabina. Por cierto, nota el AA mucho mas refinado, aunque igual es la emoción ;)

No. Deja, que se nos pone burra el personal :icon_mrgreen:

Pues acabo de probarlo...

En fin. Me resisto a pensar de que estos tios no tienen ni puta idea de lo que tienen entre manos. Al menos han solucionado el pitch del E4 cuando en manual.

¿Final patch?

Lo dicho, meses y meses faltan...

Edited by vencejo

-Señor, mi fe se tambalea.

-Debes ser fuerte hijo mio.

-Lo intento, a veces lo consigo...

-Entonces, hijo mio ¿no es gozoso el simu?

-Si, lo es padre, el goze de los 40 frames va muy bien...

-Si gozoso es el simu, ¿que ocurre pues? ¿no se produce el milagro del derribo?

-No padre, se produce el milagro de las postales...

-¿Como?

-Vera padre, el motor grafico no maneja bien ciert...

-...padre, tengo dudas, mi fe se desmorona...

-Calla, HP, rezate 500 "Oleg Nuestro", y luego 300 "Ave MariUbi"

Vencejo lo ha dicho. Faltan meses...

Ó puede que hagan algo para arañar algo en la campaña de navidad...

Oleg nuestro,

que estás en el cielo,

santificado sea tu simu;

venga a nosotros el parche;

que curras con voluntad,

aqui en la tierra como en el cielo.

Danos hoy nuestro spit de cada día;

y perdona nuestros derribos,

como también nosotros perdonamos

a los emil;

no nos dejes caer en el canal,

y líbranos del 190.

Amén

Oleg nuestro...

Saludos.

Edited by Bolas

Ya que estamos con "experiencias religiosas", ahi va la profecía q pone luthier en la presentacion del ultimo parche:

Our main priorities now are:

1. Physics and FM. This means plane behavior in the air, brand new landing gear model on the ground, collision modeling including tree collision (if performance allows), and improved vehicle physics.

2. AI. Currently working on everyone’s favorite controls flutter and AI wingman behavior. Also working on improving radio comms, getting your crew to be more verbose on the intercom, and lots of other changes. Coupled with #1, this should give us quite a dramatic change in how air combat looks and feels.

3. Performance. We are in final stages of testing a thorough overhaul of the game’s graphic engine. It won’t look any different but it will be much more streamlined. It’s too early to say what the FPS increase will be in the final version, but it shouldn’t be less than 50%.

4. Sound. The sound in the v15950 is considered a beta. We will continue to improve existing sound, and to add new ones to the aircraft and to the world around them.

5. SDK. As promised earlier, still planning to release a map-making SDK in the near future. More details will be released when we are ready for them.

I won’t put an ETA on any specific feature at this point. We will go through the same general process as before: internal testing first, then open external testing, and then finally the release. Generally, releases should follow at about the same pace as they have with the current patch.

Thanks everyone, and we hope you enjoy the game!

¿va a arreglar las comuniaciones con la IA/wingman/escuadron?

¿El rendimiento va a mejorar un 50%?.

Ojalá sea así. Saludos

Joodoo! y yo sin internet. Ayer me dió por volar y como no tengo conexión me puse el 1946 y parecía de juguete. Y según que mapa del RoF también parece como mucho más gurrumío todo (los mapas me refiero y que conste que soy fan acérrimo del rof desde antes de su salida).

Digan lo que digan, yo ya no puedo vivir sin mi vuelo diario, será porque me vá bien..aunque a veces me dé disgustos (cuelgues, cierres etc..)

Una cosa Vencejo, desde el hotfix si que funcionaba el pitch manual del 109 no? Lo que jodieron es que los controles de radiadores no funcionaban.

Edited by sansan

Que va tío. En manual el pitch del E4 volvió a ser leeeento y con muuucha inercia, como antes de que lo arreglaran por primera vez. En automático sigue funcionando de manera extraña, pero bueno.

Los controles de los radiadores "si" que funcionaban, me explico: implementaron el automatismo del del aire y el del aceite (¿?). Cuando está en modo automático no puedes abrir/cerrarlos. Al iniciar un vuelo siempre apareces en el modo automático. Vuelas y dices "leches, funciona porque no se me calienta", pero amigo, es que tiene truco: vuelas siempre con los radiadores abiertos, pero el automatismo no maneja nada, sino que los deja fijos en esa posición. La prueba definitiva era pasar a manual, cerrarlos todos y volver a automático. Resultado: motor petado.

Anoche ya no quise probar mas, pero me parece que en este parche han eliminado el automatismo. Al menos a mi no me iba, pero igual es porque no me actualizaría algún ini o que se yo.

perdon que sea torpe pero e mirado en steam y no este famoso parche ,oficial v1.05.15950, me pueden decir lo que tengo que hacer gracias

No tienes que hacer nada, se te debería actualizar solo. La primera vez que te logueas en la cuenta setam desde que está disponible un parche, al pasar unos segundos comienza a actualizar, indicándotelo con una barra de progreso en la parte inferior del cliente setam. Pero si te descuidas, no te das ni cuenta. Comprueba si te ha actualizado ya viendo la versión en la pantalla principal.

Salu2.

Hola, ayer se me instalo, y va algo mas fluido y mejor en general, aunque nunca me ha ido del todo mal. Tengo todo al max. menos el AA que lo tengo a x4. (Tengo, creo, buen equipo Win 7 64 bits, 8 GB RAM, NVDIA GTX 470).

Por cierto, en uno e los puntos sobre este parche, Luthier escribio esto: " Reversed movement of throttle and mix. in D.H. 82".

Exactamente que quiere decir si lo sabeis.

Muchas gracias

Lo vengo de mirar y no he visto nada de particular, bueno tengo una buena máquina y la verdad qué el grafismo se ve de maravilla, pero muy lento los combates, lo veo irreal, sobre todo cuando te acercas del suelo, he buscado donde coger referencia del parche y no veo nada, perdon de mi torpeza.

Lo vengo de mirar y no he visto nada de particular, bueno tengo una buena máquina y la verdad qué el grafismo se ve de maravilla, pero muy lento los combates, lo veo irreal, sobre todo cuando te acercas del suelo, he buscado donde coger referencia del parche y no veo nada, perdon de mi torpeza.

Michel50, el parche se te debería instalar de forma automática. Al abrir el simulador, se te conecta a steam y automáticamente te actualiza el simulador con el último parche oficial.

Saludos.

¿Sabeis si existe algun problema conocido con las texturas de cabina????, se me ven multicolor casi todo.

P.D.: cada vez que veo la cara del piloto de la pantalla de carga me digo: "es exactamente la cara que se me queda con el juego. Asombro y terror al mismo tiempo" xD

Edited by Hayha