DCS: World

Silver_Dragon

Esto va a gustar XD

9 August 2013 - DCS News Update

Steam News
This past week was a very significant step for the DCS series by offering DCS World and its modules (also known as DLC) on Steam. This has proved a great success and we see this as a very important outlet and expansion for the series. Other titles coming to DCS on Steam soon include:
A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs (16 August 2013)
DCS: UH-1H Huey
We are also working with Steam to improve our presence there by: allowing activation of DCS Steam products from key purchase sources other than Steam; enabling Overlay, play time tracking, and achievements; and we hope to take advantage of Steam Workshop for items such as missions and campaigns.
DCS 1.2.5
The team is now focused on completing a final update for DCS version 1.2.5. Once this version is released, we will move on to version 1.2.6 which will center on the release of the Mi-8MTv2 beta.
New Su-25T Cockpit
Work is underway on a new cockpit for the Su-25T that will be of the same standards as the newly updated Flaming Cliffs 3 cockpits, that includes six degrees of freedom (6 DOF) head movement. Once this is complete, we plan on creating updated Su-25T training videos. The attached images are very early Work in Progress (WiP) of the new cockpit in construction.
New Effects
New effect development continues. Today I can share that we are working on engine smoke. Depending on the throttle setting, engine smoke will vary, and each aircraft can have a custom level of smokiness. The attached image is early a WiP.
1000940_619075281447697_2062348854_n.jpg
1011570_619075261447699_1806389681_n.jpg
1001712_619075264781032_2055853922_n.jpg

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pues yo tengo problemas con steam, hace poco me baje el dcs world desde alli, ( ya lo tenia pero tuve problemas para actualizarlo) y ahora no me aparece el black shark 2, siendo que hace poco lo compre, alguien me puede dar alguna recomendacion? Me da pereza desinstalarlo y volverlo a bajar porque son varias gigas y tengo una conexion salchichera de menos de 2mb....

No, ED ha abierto la venta en la plataforma digital de igual manera que piensa hacerlo en otras, simplemente es aumentar la publicidad del producto. Las ventan en su pagina siguen como costumbre, por supuesto, en Steam hay mayor numero de posibles compradores que solo accediendo a su web.

Menos mal, gracias por la aclaración Silver. :aplauso-6: Eso de Steam la verdad no me hace mucha gracia.

Saludos

Brisafresca

Otra noticia, Iris anuncia que su primer módulo será el T-38C

DCS product announcement.
I have the great pleasure in announcing that our very first DCS release will be the Northrop Grumman T-38C Talon!
Thanks to superb resources provided by contacts in the USAF and The Fighter Collection, we have everything we need to create an effective, in depth and diverse simulation of the United States Air Force's primary fast jet trainer!
If you feel you have something you can bring to the team to help us make the very best simulation of the T-38C, please let us know via the contact us tab at the top of this page.
We are both excited and full of energy for this new development!! We will of course have more news for you all as development progresses.
source:

La cabina del Su-25T estaba muy alpha para que veamos algun progreso al respecto, ademas, 126MB me parece demasiado pequeño para ver algun update grafico, mas bien .dll, .fxo y demas cosas por el estilo (Lo compruebo cuando termine)

Otra noticia, Iris anuncia que su primer módulo será el T-38C

DCS product announcement.
I have the great pleasure in announcing that our very first DCS release will be the Northrop Grumman T-38C Talon!
Thanks to superb resources provided by contacts in the USAF and The Fighter Collection, we have everything we need to create an effective, in depth and diverse simulation of the United States Air Force's primary fast jet trainer!
If you feel you have something you can bring to the team to help us make the very best simulation of the T-38C, please let us know via the contact us tab at the top of this page.
We are both excited and full of energy for this new development!! We will of course have more news for you all as development progresses.
source:

Esto.... ya esta en el post correspondiente.....

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/foro/index.php?/topic/56943-iris-t-38/