DCS: MiG-21Bis

Silver_Dragon

I'm happy to announce my first independent 3rd party module - "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed". This new module development is based on the new 3rd party License agreement/support that was previously announced by TFC/Eagle Dynamics. I plan to release MiG-21Bis later in 2012.

The MiG-21Bis is considered a third-generation, supersonic, jet fighter. It's avionics equipment ensures day and night operations in fair and poor weather conditions. Some 50 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations a half-century after its maiden flight. The MiG-21 broke a number of aviation records and it is still the most produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history.
"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" includes both Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground capabilities that includes various conventional weapons like missiles, rockets, bombs, and a built in 23mm cannon. "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" will also use less widely known weapons such as some advanced air-to-surface guided missiles, retarded and general purpose bombs, and some special devices.
Features of the "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed":
• Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with dynamic shadows. Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse like previous DCS products.
• Accurate airframe and realistic 3D cockpit model.
• Detailed modeling of the MiG-21Bis instruments, navigation, electrical, radar, engine, fuel, and weapon systems.
• Russian and English cockpit texts and hints
• Improved and more realistic airplane behaviors that are based on real MiG-21Bis pilot tests and instruction.
• More than a twenty high detailed aircraft skin with unique stencil texts.
• More than a dozen new deliverable weapon.
"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed” is developed by Laszlo 'beczl' Becz in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics. Further information will be provided as development progresses. I will be providing Work In Progress (WIP) screenshots, videos, and other product information.
Attached Thumbnails

mig-21-1.jpg
mig-21-2.jpg
mig-21-3.jpg
mig-21-4.jpg
mig-21-5.jpg
mig-21-6.jpg
mig-21-7.jpg
mig-21-8.jpg
mig-21-9.jpg
Y lo ultimo de hoy:

Well agreed with 159th Falcon. I modelled 64 different primary system of the MiG-21bis in the game. Also these systems has many secondary systems that also modelled. For example the ASP-PFD-21 gunsight has many dependency and they have more than 10 working mode.

asp_002.jpg
Edited by Angel101

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Algunos de los anuncios perdidos:

Pod de cañones bajo fuselaje ( se solto el dragon :icon_mrgreen: ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKFnM8rO-U

Detalle de los pods de cohetes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV2cATs2Oc8

Test de arranque:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgOezut5o1k

Radar test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJaDawh6P0c

Pruebas de las luces de cabina:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1nJBWAihnMk

Edited by Chiquito.

Nuevo video de Beczl:

DCS:MiG-21Bis IR Missile test + Radar clutter demo *** The current cockpit color, instruments, etc doesn't represent the final product capabilities *** Everything in subject to change. Radar preparation time shortened to 4s for test purpose. In real it's ~4min.

Beczl requiere un programador C++ inmediatamente

DCS:MiG-21Bis project looking for a reliable and qualified C++ programmer ASAP.
If you never work with C++ or can not eligable a few simple requirements then, trust me, you are NOT qualified.
Description of work:
- Optimalization, re-coding, code transfer from Lua to C++ that in relation with DCS:MiG-21Bis Module
- C++ code writing, compiling that in relation with DCS:MiG-21Bis Module
Requirements:
- C++ knowledge
- Visual Studion 2010
- Skype access and general availability
- Basic knowledge about DCS:World product(s) (optional)
Good to know:
- NDA must sign off.
- Contract will contain the payment details. Generally Beczl Studios shall pay Programmer based on their full net sales percent as we get a deal and described in the contract.
- No Payments for an unfinished job. (Keep your code, if it is not working I have no use for it.)
- You do not even have to give me any of your source codes untill I test and approve the executables.
If you are interested you can reply to this thread or send me a pm/mail with your contact info, and we will discuss about the project in detail.
mail: info@dcs-mig21.com or laszlo.becz@gmail.com

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Mas bien seria:

Que tenia un chino mu inutil haciendome el codigo, tenia un curriculum que ponia que habia visto todas las pelis de matrix... pero al final su codigo no ha servido pa ná. Asin que me voy a poner duro con el siguiente que venga a currar y que tiene que ser para ayer que vamos retrasados.

El Mig-21Bis continua su curso

FYI:
Fortunately the project sucessfully find an experienced C++ coder who fit all of our requirements. I hope we able to finalize the project in time even we're two months delay according the original target date.
Thanks guys.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Mas bien seria:

Que tenia un chino mu inutil haciendome el codigo, tenia un curriculum que ponia que habia visto todas las pelis de matrix... pero al final su codigo no ha servido pa ná. Asin que me voy a poner duro con el siguiente que venga a currar y que tiene que ser para ayer que vamos retrasados.

Leches que nivel de traducción.... :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...