DCS: MiG-21Bis

Silver_Dragon

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobra ha dado mas datos del video filtrado...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2062372&postcount=568

Take this video with a handful of salt, it uses 6+ month old cockpit textures which are woefully broken in the video (black spots, missing stuff, etc.)

The reason for this is that the working version is the Russian set; so merging any changes is done when they are completely done to avoid increasing workload. smartass.gif

LN se prepara para Duxford
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2065453&postcount=1

..because we're all crunching rather hard getting everything ready, especially with Duxford right around the corner.

Stay tuned guys; good stuff is coming.
Quick tidbit of info would be that we have revised our plans and the aircraft will ship with a comprehensive campaign on launch.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Glowind prepara en nuevo video promocional del Mig-21Bis
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2067991&postcount=71

Originally Posted by Raven68 View Post
Hey Cobra can you say whether you have GA tasked to do another promo video for the LS team?

Sorry, I read the question previously and left the window open to answer and then went off and forgot.
Yeah; GA is on board for the Launch Trailer. He's an awesome dude who deserves all the credit in the world for being easy to work and reach an arrangement with.

• 2 weeks later...

No presentaban los de Leatherneck el Mig 21 en Duxford....alguna noticia....la espera me corroe. :locob1:

Si y presentado esta...

Screen_140524_073747.jpg

Screen_140524_095608.jpg

Screen_140524_095623.jpg

The afterburner is AWESOME on the Mig.....and she looks lovely aswel. Great job to You guys on that.

The hawk is awesome aswel

No I didn't take any snaps at the tiffy.

And I think I caught the sun cos my face hurts.

Las screens del post son parte de un video en Youtube publicado por los desarrolladores , ósea es oficial ... Me gustó el post quemador y la sensación en pista.

Perdón por no subir pero posteo desde mi teléfono y el video lo veo en la aplicación de Youtube 😔

Edited by Peace Puma

• 3 weeks later...

del dia 8, por cobra.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2085829&postcount=204

A lot of question concerning the release date spread all over the forum - so here is the updated information about our release procedure and plans.

We informed the Eagle management we want to release later this month, which was well received. In order to do so, we need to pass internal quality checks with the Eagle. This is in all parties interest: ensure mod quality, integration stability and players satisfaction.

The module will be available for the Eagle internal tests tomorrow (09. June). We don't know how much time the Eagle will need for their tests - but I assume anything up to 10-15 days (could be much less). Note that the Eagle needs to check the level of integration of 21 to DCS core, and perhaps extend their code to fully support it. On the other side, they might send some feedback or implementation requests which we need to implement. In such case, we will provide updated mod for further tests in very short time; we usually patch the mod in max 12-24 hours, usually much less.

If all goes according to our plans, we will be ready at the end of this month (anywhere from ~20. June +). There are things we can't anticipate. This is our plan, and we will try hard to follow it.

Mod should be initially available on the DCS site for download. If all goes well, we might go for the Steam later.