DCS: MiG-21Bis

Silver_Dragon

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Segun se desprende de uno de los miembros del foro de ED, en la publicación de la entrevista de LN en la revista PC pilot del numero de junio del presente año ha sacado lo siguiente (sería interesante que alguien pudiese contrastarla);

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2096175&postcount=386

Sorry guys, I just have the magazine, got it yesterday.

They say that they are on track to release it in June. They have very detailed model, avionics, weapons, FM, DM, all to highest DCS standarts. Interactive training lessons, as well as 30 mission campaign are included. They also mention that they plan to develop not only an aircraft for DCS, but other units for the "cold-war" era, after initial release. They also have MiG-23 in plans, but it will not be their next plane, also it will not be a Phantom (they say it's too complicated yet), so which one it would be is still unclear.

Ah - and they mentioned that MiG-21 package will include working nuclear bomb!

Apuesto un Su-22M3 o un aparato de la WW2 tan en boga ultimamente.

El link al numero de la revista de PcPilot: http://www.pcpilot.net/view_issue.asp?ID=5861

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Genial! espero que con la comunalidad de equipos que tenian los aviones sovieticos, el siguiente tarde mucho menos en ser desarrollado.

Voto por un Sujoi Su-17M2

Si mal no recuerdo Beczl alguna vez comentó que el siguiente sería el MiG-23, pero con el pleito que hubo pues quién sabe

Genial! espero que con la comunalidad de equipos que tenian los aviones sovieticos, el siguiente tarde mucho menos en ser desarrollado.

Voto por un Sujoi Su-17M2

Si mal no recuerdo Beczl alguna vez comentó que el siguiente sería el MiG-23, pero con el pleito que hubo pues quién sabe

Según ha puesto Silver de una entrevista a un miembro de Leatherneck....tienen al Flogger en la lista pero no será el siguiente.

Ojalá el Mig-23 no tarde en llegar y que sea al menos de la versión M en adelante.

Nos jodemos otras "dos o tres semanas"

Everyone,

We appreciate (believe me, we really really do) the fact that you're all excited to finally fly the MiG-21.
We're really excited for you to do so as well.

The date range featured on our site was an Estimate based on projected time for development conclusion. It was kept vague, but still fairly specific to give you all a DECENT IDEA.
We'd rather you be kept in the loop as best we can, but please don't abuse this. We should've made it more clear that it was an estimate.

It's been a long road for everyone on the team (3+ years for some, from the initial MiG-21 builds).
However, to ensure a smooth release and to bring this project to a succesful close, we need to be mindful of a lot of things.
Tasks such as core integration or assuring that the product passes every level of rigorous QA are not easy nor are they to be taken lightly.
I think everyone would be more disappointed with a genuinely flawed product rather than waiting a little longer.

I have closed the Release thread as it's simply festering with misinformation and statements taken out of context.
When we have a release date nailed down you will all be the FIRST TO KNOW.

In closing; I would like to appeal for you all to take a moment and see this from a developers' perspective.
I have spent the last year of my life without an income, all chips on the table for the DCS: MiG-21 to be a success. I try to spend every day not thinking about my rising debt.

Don't think for a moment that we are not just as eager as you to release our maiden product.
It not being out yet is not an attempt to personally anger you, even though it is seen as such by some. (much to our personal sadness).

We will do things right the first time. No half-baking or rushed nonsense.
In the end, that is what matters most.

As I mentioned in the other thread: Update within a week, promo copies going out next week, and likely a livestream on Friday (4th).

Thanks for reading and for your support,

Team Leatherneck

Artist
Leatherneck Simulations

DCS: MiG-21bis

Uno se va dando cuenta, que en este mundillo de DCS, salvo excepciones (Lease Belsimtek) todo dios vende la piel del oso antes de cazarlo. Como dice Joseti, si sale antes el Sabre, igual nos gastamos la pasta en este ultimo...y lo demas se vera, me refiero al 21...que ya cansan con promesas fotos y videos...por ahora nada, no creo que un producto que parece tener una pinta estupenda...sea tan mal publicitado. Si no lo tienes no prometas, cuando este hecho lo publicitas, y al tiempo lo sacas, tan dificil es????...o acaso el mundo "empresarial" de la simulacion funciona diferente. Yo no mareo a mis clientes en mi negocio, los mimo y no les prometo ni fechas de entrega ficticias, ni humo...ellos me dan de comer, da la sensacion de que a los señores de Leatherneck, les da de comer otra cosa...si no ya pondrian mas interes....si no vendes no cobras....creo que no es el caso.

Saludos a todos.

Pinches putos... y es que ademas ya habían dado un comunicado con tiempos probables de desarrollo he integración al core de ED. Ahora de buenas a primeras dicen, "pues siempre no, no sale", lo impresionante es que la comunidad se sigue tragando sus largas, por que realmente hay un gran numero de personas esperando este módulo. Como decimos en méxico, heeeeeee PUTOS!!!!!