Belsimtek: UH-1H

Silver_Dragon

anuncio oficial de UH-1H
DUXFORD, UK, October 7th, 2012 - The Fighter Collection and Belsimtek are proud to announce the upcoming release of DCS: UH-1H Huey - the next aircraft in the Digital Combat Simulator (DCS) series of PC combat simulations. The Huey is one of the most iconic and well-known helicopters in the world. Having seen extensive service as a transport and armed combat support helicopter during the Vietnam War, the Huey continues to serve in both military and civilian roles in many countries around the globe today.
DCS: UH-1H Huey will feature the same exacting level of modelling detail as the existing Ka-50 Black Shark, A-10C Warthog and P-51D Mustang DCS aircraft and it will be online compatible with them. Working in close partnership with U.S. based UH-1 operators and experts, The Fighter Collection and Belsimtek have leveraged their unique skills and experience to provide the most dynamic and true to life helicopter experience available on the PC.
The UH-1H will be the first helicopter of conventional design featured in the DCS series and further demonstrates the broad scope of the DCS simulation environment and its ability to introduce a wide variety of aircraft from all eras into a common simulation platform. The UH-1H will also be the first DCS aircraft to offer multiple player positions, including pilot, co-pilot, and door gunner. Like previous DCS products, the UH-1H will include a variety of difficulty options to cater to users with different levels of flight simulation experience, including “Simulation” and “Game” playing modes.
DCS: UH-1H Huey will be available for pre-purchase later this year for $39.99.
For more information, please visit: www.digitalcombatsimulator.com.
Key Features of DCS: UH-1H Huey include:
Unmatched flight physics providing the most realistic and dynamic helicopter experience on the PC.
Multiple player positions, including pilot, co-pilot, and door gunner.
Accurate and highly detailed 3D cockpit featuring six-degrees-of-freedom technology.
Interactive cockpit controls that allow players to operate systems using the mouse.
Accurate UH-1H external 3D model, liveries, and weapons.
Detailed modelling of the UH-1H instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
Developed in close cooperation with real UH-1 operators.
Missions that include transport and combat support operations.
Training that includes interactive and video lessons.
Multiplayer coop mode for crew members of the same helicopter under development for a later update.
About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the U K. For more information, visit our website: http://www.fighter-collection.com/
About Belsimtek
Belsimtek is a Belorussian engineering and innovation company employing top class scientists and engineers from Belorussia, Russia, and Ukraine to create professional flight simulators and flight simulation computer games. For more information, visit our website: http://www.belsimtek.com/

el ultimo update

As you probably know, ED is currently preparing v.1.2.3 of DCS World. The Huey project is not planned to be included in this update. So although I have had not official sanction to say so, I think it's pretty safe to assume at this point that we will not make the release this year. "This year" was included in the announcement as we felt it was both flexible and reliable enough to be said. Well, it's not the first time such a mistake occurs and I'm sure not the last. Whatever your thoughts today, in truth we get burned no matter which way we go - if no date is mentioned at all, the forums are filled with questions (and eventually complaints) about the lack of a release date. If a release date of any kind is provided (which is normal in an official press release), it is very often missed and we are criticized for that as well. I would ask that you just keep your emotions in check and remind yourself that there has been no damage and no offense done onto you personally. There should be no reason for you to be upset or angry on our forums.
If you also remember I had said earlier that we are not able to release project media until some legal issues were resolved. We were still waiting for this as of a couple of weeks ago, hence the continuing lack of media and website content. The actual Huey model has not been significantly changed recently, with most of the work being focused on testing and tuning, adding various model, audio, visual, and damage effects. However there has been work on training missions and finalizing the manuals, which are now in a good state of completion for a beta release. If there is a delay of a few weeks, there is a good chance the beta will include a campaign, which would not have been the case with a release before end of year.
There have a been a number of new skins added, as well as new pilot models. As far as I know the Huey will be the first DCS module to include broken canopy visualization as part of the cockpit damage model. This looks quite nice and I hope we can show some screenshots of it soon.
We've added a new trigger in the ME that allows us to change the cargo weight of a unit. This way we can change the helicopter weight in real-time during the mission to simulate loading/unloading of cargo. There is not yet a sling load capability, though as I've said it is something we believe we will be able to make in the final product.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1676762&postcount=261

I don't think there's any more sense in me apologizing for the lack of updates and media. Certainly this isn't how I would have liked to handle the PR aspect of the project. However it is still moving forward and the legal issues are being resolved. As I had indicated earlier, we had already completed most of the development we planned for the open beta release some time ago, so there has not been much to provide updates about since December or so. The release delay has given us time to add a third party campaign, which is being voiced over now and will probably be completed next week. The manual has been polished up. We've also added a couple of forum members with direct Huey experience to the test team to help us make final adjustments of the model and make sure it is as accurate as possible. Of course there have been some tuning of the flight, damage, and systems models. Some adjustments have been made to the 3D model, in part based on feedback right here on the forum. For example we added the extra plates around the outside of the engine, removed the nose pitot tube, added the circuit breaker panel by the pilot's left leg. Still don't have the pilot's Reflex sight, but once again this was planned to be implemented after open beta release. Finally, we are well under way with the external stores model, which is now swinging around sporadically under the helicopter, but it's WIP.

I hope you can simply take our word that the legal issues are being resolved. We will not be making any more comments on the matter as it's simply unnecessary and inappropriate on the public forum. The project is not under threat, just delayed longer than we had anticipated.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Unfortunately we can't release any media until certain papers are signed. Some PR to raise interest and appease curiosity is not worth a big lawsuit in the long run. Sooner or later, even if only after release, there will be plenty of screenshots and videos to go around. I do understand your frustration as a fan, having been in your position for many years before, but again, there are practical considerations that overrule our desire to release information.

Y para el que crea que esto es una broma.
Edited by Silver_Dragon

Es normal, sabiendo las cosas que se ven hoy en dia por este tipo de hechos, es logico que quieran tener todo previsto antes de su salida y pillarse los dedos...

Me parece que son declaraciones inteligentes, asique me da buen rollo este 3rd party a pesar de no ser un aparato que me llame la atencion, habra q verlo en accion.

Bien, el primero por lo menos sera decente no una mierda de IRIS o similares...

En fin hermanos esperemos 2-3 semanas para tener la 2.3 y el bicho en cuestión que pinta muy bien, publicaran los manuales para poder echar un ojo al nivel de detalle como ED?

Un saludo.

Los manuales de la Army, en espanglis, y en ingles, están por ahí y son fáciles de conseguir, al ser un producto licenciado por la propia Bell entiendo que el manual será similar al real. La simulación apunta a un nivel superior al del Kamov, las expectativas son operaciones de desembarco, la eslinga de carga, el multi-crew, veremos como se implementan estos y otros detalles...

Saludos! :baboso::baboso::baboso:

Los manuales de la Army, en espanglis, y en ingles, están por ahí y son fáciles de conseguir, al ser un producto licenciado por la propia Bell entiendo que el manual será similar al real. La simulación apunta a un nivel superior al del Kamov, las expectativas son operaciones de desembarco, la eslinga de carga, el multi-crew, veremos como se implementan estos y otros detalles...

Saludos! :baboso::baboso::baboso:

Me parece que se los ventilo el apocaleches, voy a buscar a ver si los encuentro de nuevo.

Para mi con que tenga el modelo de vuelo igual de exquisito que el del P-51D o incluso mejor me doy por satisfecho, lastima de no tener pedales.

Un saludo.

Este viernes sale la 1.2.3 y despues, el uh-1h, aporto pruebas (conversacion posado-robado):

ED Team

Originally Posted by LuckyKOT
viewpost.gif

В пятницу значит будет вместе с патчем) Готовлю деньгу)

В 1.2.3 UH-1 не будет.

Al ingles:

On Friday we will be together with the latest patch) boyfriend деньгу)

in 1.2.3 UH-1 will not be.

link http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=95297&page=38

Claro bueno, con lo que queria decir de que "despues el uh-1h" es que sera despues del 1.2.3, asique como vienen haciendo, sacaran otro parche para hacerlo compatible con el tinglado.

Lo de boyfriend... xD teniendo el wassap para mandarse mensajitos cariñosos y cogen y lo comentan por el foro asi, publicamente... ellos sabran.