Airbus para FS en desarrollo [recopilación]

JOSETI

Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Edition
Fecha de salida Expected Box-Release: 06.09.2012 "Nuevo retraso"
Un vídeo interesante, y el enlace del foro donde ponen las novedades de momento pinta bien, mejor que el Wilco supongo que si.
Os recomiendo quitar la música de este vídeo y verla sin o con música a vuestro gusto corréis riesgo de tener daños en el oído

-lJN_zjUEAE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A380 comenzado en el 2008 la web vuelve a funcionar, y parece que siguen trabajando aunque el foro no funciona...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parece que también resurgen de sus cenizas por el © porque por el foro sigue mas abandonado... http://www.airlinerxp.com/forum/
Un saludo.

Un par de vídeos de Youtube de la nueva versión del A320 de BlackBox ex PSS.
Del resto no ahí noticias por ahora, pero en el caso de fslabs siguen dando señales por el foro y contestando a las dudas de la gente.
Un saludo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Como se suele decir a eyecandy gana AS de patada ahora en cuanto a sistemas se refiere...

Si es verdad que han avanzado bastante con la FMGS respecto al truño del X y lo único que le faltaría seria unos test currados porque yo al menos es lo que echo en falta en este avión Le siguen faltando cosas al de AS pero desde que lo lanzaron no paran de sacar hotfixes y nuevas versiones ya vamos por la 1.04 y el SP1 están en ello con alguna sorpresa imagino...

Un saludo.

Noticias frescas del A320 de Fslabs!!!!

Sacada de su Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

Flight Sim Labs, Ltd. shared a link.

Lefteris posted a nice update today (with cool pictures!) on the upcoming A320-X!

Lefteris Kalamaras

• photo-thumb-13.jpg?_r=0
  • Root Admin
  • 1801 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM

Hi all,

I thought I had long escaped Smiffy's quest for "more forum posts" by hiding in his office and actually coding on my laptop there as it's the one place nobody actually bothers to look for me (and we all know how often HE is there), but I got caught when the cleaning crew decided to clean the spider webs from his keyboard, so I guess it's about time I wrote a bit on what we've been doing in the past couple "days" since my last report.

Before I do that, though, I'll start with this:

"I will never again suggest a proximate date of release while being video taped".
"I will never again suggest a proximate date of release while being video taped".
(this goes on about 1000 times and is on my office's blackboard)

You see, when we had our presentation in Munich about our upcoming A320-X, I was clearly convinced that to fit the entire majestic, beautiful, spectacular, breath-taking, awe-inspiring complexity of the A320 will take "just a couple months more" of development.

Clearly, I was a bit "off" in my calculations. Not to worry, though, because "this time", I know what I need to do: And that is, NOT give out a proximate date of release. Especially while being video taped.

Good. That said, let me give you an idea of where things stand at the moment and where we've been putting our development focus since I last reported:

- Systems complexity: As you know (you *have* been reading my other reports, yes?), we had developed an entirely new code library to allow our aircraft systems to communicate with each other via ARINC 429 protocol variables. This gave our systems the ability to send digital information (32-bit binary and discrete bit variables) around.

This was one side of the coin, however. The systems also rely on analog electrical wiring to communicate things like proximity switch information (is a door open / closed) or good old electrical voltage (such as that from a wheel tachometer) that gets converted into digital information. In the real bird, this is the other means of information transportation that each computer will read and use. As we kept coding various systems, we saw that a lot of those analog components needed to be simulated in order to achieve the fidelity and accuracy we required from ourselves. Rather than going into "guess work" on how these components would be simulated, we turned into the actual documentation and created the exact equivalents in our code based on the actual wiring that takes place in the real aircraft. In fact, we have now about 60,000 (yes - sixty THOUSAND) electrical connections for components talking to each other in the A320-X - from relays to switches to servos, if it makes sense for properly simulating the A320, it's already in our code. While I will *not* go into specifics on how we managed this, I am happy to report that the toll this library takes in performance is quite minimal, compared to the sheer magnitude of what's "in there". To give a couple small (and big) examples (I know people love graphics):

The brake motor fans are included:

post-13-0-07096700-1360190435.jpg

as is the PTU, with its Valveblocks:

post-13-0-26598700-1360190434.jpg

as well as the Spoiler Servo controls:

post-13-0-51281500-1360190433.jpg

together with every other relevant component that makes sense to include on a desktop simulation (that means we do not - yet - have a working lavatory smoke detector - though we do have its connectors smile.png ).

- Flight Model: Lift and Drag models have been finely tuned to give excellent results in every corner of the flight envelope. This might sound like what every other developer has "once said" (I personally hate those boastful suggestions where "our aircraft has been approved by real pilots", or "three different aircraft engineers verified that our lift curve is really curvy!", etc). As such - and because there's really not much "confidence" in these types of arguments (they sound almost like detergent commercials, where "29 washing machine manufacturers prefer Skip"), I can share a couple graphs that came out of last night's tests.

The usual method for fitting the standard FSX flight model against real aircraft performance is done by tuning mach drag and adjusting mach thrust curves. This solution might be adequate for a standard sim product, but it fits too loosely, being correct usually only around a few main points that are published in FCOM tables so that users can compare figures. After exploring it to its fullest, we weren't too satisfied with that approach, so we introduced a couple new techniques which model flight and engine parameters outside the FSX internal sim engine. This allows us to fit performance tables: altitude, mach, weight, flaps/gear configurations, device configuration and temperature combined, produce the right angle of attack and drag in all directions of the flight domain.

One simple example is the standard idle open descent M0.78/300/250 at 65T and the comparison of unreliable IAS in descent with less than 0.5 deg of error in the chart against the real aircraft.

post-13-0-93889300-1360190674.png

As we were quite unsatisfied with the internal secondary lift and drag surface simulation model that FSX carries (flaps, slats, spoilers), we managed to create our own... this means the A320-X correctly (and smoothly) adapts to extending / retracting surfaces in a consistent manner appropriate to real aircraft behavior.

- Engine Model: While there are quite a lot of improvements over my last report (data are now quite on the spot for EPR, N1, N2, EGT, Fuel Flow and most other engine parameters) it's worth a mention to also say that we wanted to go a bit above and beyond: Focusing now on items such as the effect that turning on Anti Ice (Nacelle and Wing) brings to engine performance, as well as the implementation of Rated and Unrated N1 modes in IAE engines in what we consider our "current standards" nowadays. In fact, our tech advisor team has often suggested that we leave some of that stuff out - it tends to "spoil customers", they say smile.png.

Here's three indicative examples of the degree of fidelity we've achieved already in our product, compared to real data measurements.

post-13-0-06138400-1360190380.png

post-13-0-42633900-1360190377.png

post-13-0-06478700-1360190379.png

- The Electronic Flight Control System (EFCS) has been modeled in its entirety (Normal Law, Alternate Law, Direct Law and Mechanical Backup), and we’ve carried out extensive testing to ensure that it's modeled to within a very narrow margin of the real thing, using data collected from the real aircraft to fine tune every characteristic. From the calculated speeds computed by the Flight Augmentation Computer, to the C* (C Star) law that uses various algorithms with pitch rate and g load depending on the speed of the aircraft. By taking areas of the default flight model away from FSX and tailoring the simulation characteristics to meet our requirements, we’ve been able to design and implement complex control loops that simulate with accuracy, the fly-by-wire system found on the A320.

Oh - and just in case you've been following that thread over at AVSIM regarding wheel friction: New rolling and sliding coefficients are in use in our aircraft. These are dynamically loaded when the A320-X loads and are back to their normal values once you load another aircraft (but we know you would not want to do that, right?)

Regarding sounds, I would simply be repeating myself... myself... myself... but I want to mention that - indeed, the PTU "barking dog" sound will be there (but only WHERE and WHEN it makes sense for it to be heard... *hint* *hint*) along with some other very cool sounds that add to the immersion level and allows that "I'm there" feeling we all wish to experience.

Now - I understand that a lot of our friends are aircraft-savvy (especially when it comes to the A320) and appreciate how in-depth we're making this product, but I am not forgetting that there are also some of you for whom visual accuracy is quite important. In my every-day schedule, a lot of time is spent on getting the code done, but without the 2d and 3d drawing magic, most of that development effort would be quite hidden - isn't it so? As such, I'd like to actually share a few new images, without too many words, as a little "thank you" note to you all for your patience and understanding while we keep our heads buried deep in our code. (The images I am sharing are very carefully selected as we wish to still keep a few aces up our sleeve. That said, the conspiracy theorists among you are now free to start rumors about whatever you like, but please keep in mind: Everything you see is still in development. This means IT - IS - NOT - FINAL! smile.png )

post-13-0-78988700-1360190389.jpg

post-13-0-16115100-1360190432.jpg

post-13-0-89248200-1360190418.jpg

post-13-0-61792100-1360190426.jpg

post-13-0-35618800-1360190398.jpg

post-13-0-84099100-1360190410.jpg

I know I've kept you waiting with baited breath for this last sentence, so here it goes:

The date we plan to release the A320-X is:

When it's ready! smile.png

Cheers all, and thank you for your fantastic support of our products!

Ya queda menos :girl_werewolf: :game:

Un saludo.

Edited by JOSETI

versión 1.04 para el Airbus X Extender, se descarga aqui: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/63855-104-released-heres-the-change-log/

We just released version 1.04. There is a full new installer on your order history page and on the support database there is a update from 1.00 to 1.04 (so that one updates ALL versions, download and boxed, to the latest version. Do remember you have to register the product before it is seen in the list of products!
This update includes ALL current hot fixes (but we are sure we'll have new ones soon!)
Also on final approach is the sound update from Stevo, that will be released as a separate download as we want to make sure this a private (but incredibly welcome) development that we do not want to claim any credits on. It's now being tested and it looks good.
------------------------------------------------------------
Airbus X Extended 1.04
07:36 25/01/2013
This text holds the information we gathered after the manual was created.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- For all support, come to our forum:
We will be doing continuous updates so do come and visit us.
HISTORY
- 1.00 . Online release
- 1.01 . HotFix 1
- ND Issues
- Route Lines issue/LNAV
- Minor TOD Issue associated with Manual Constrains
- Electrical Issues
- Auto Rudder on Ground
- FBW Direct Law Elevator ineffectiveness improved
- FBW & AP Instability in Low FPS condition improved
- 1.02 Full new build
. Right MCDU/ Checklist changes
- ATC Sound Enhancement
- Approach Channels enhanced
- Checklist/View system Fixes and Enhancement
- Turn Around Checklist Fixed
- F9 Key Fixed
- Copilot can Toggle ON/OFF with Keyboard Key `3`
- After Takeoff Lights not switched off fixed.
. ECAM fixes and enhancements
- LDG Elevation Fixed
- LDG INHIBIT fixed
- Severe Ice Spelling error fixed.
- Auto Brake Low Spelling error fixed
- Rev N1 Modified
. Autopilot fixes and enhancements
- Revised behavior, Smoother Pitch
- Autoland Flare improved
- Fixed ALT* on ground when FCU Alt greater than THR ACC alt
- Fixed Condition where it will not go into VS mode when eg climbing but FCU alt is lower than current alt.
- Fixed PFD Alpha Prot Tape.
- Revised SRS Flight Director
- Revised TOD Algorithms
. MCDU
- Stability improvement, Fix some CTD issues
- Several Approach transition fixed
. Manuals, several changes
. Paintkit removed from build now offered a separate download
- 1.03 Full new build
- Flight Control Checks: Tolerances for elevators, ailerons and rudder increased)
- Brake Checks Zero Pressure: Tolerance from 5 to 10% increased
- User States: Checklist functionality now also available with user states because checklist status saved with Saved User States
- Turn around: Misc . checklist fixes for new turn
- Cop TCAS Setting: Little bit faster in cockpit preparation CL
- Before TO CL: Fixed hanging CL Info
- Lights Off Problem during Climb: Fixed
- Please Release Parking Brake Ground Crew call with delayed Parking Brake Release: Fixed
- Init Descent Procedure: Fixed
- Landing Memo Check: Now all LDG Memo Items are checked
- Hotkey for Toggle Copilot On/Off: Now changed from key '3' to '2'
- On/Off Switch for Checklist & Copilot Hotkeys: Added to CL Options
- ICING DETECTED less frequent
- Electrical Load (Amps etc) 0 at all times fixed
- Revised behavior, Smoother Pitch
- Rewritten ALT Capture Smoother now.
- FD SRS improved.
- Reduced ATHR aggressiveness by a small bit.
- Fixed Asymmetry N1 in TOGA/MCT
- LOC Issues (360 Turns) in rare cases
. MCDU
- Stability improvement, Fix some CTD issues
- Solved Navdata reading issue causing multiple arrival trans missing and erroneous lines.
. FBW
- FBW Rotation rates at VR revised.
. Misc
- Left MCDU resolution increased with a minor FPS impact (1~2 FPS)
- Folder location for ini and logs is changed to solve Localization issues
- Added a small guide to help throttle setup.
- 1.03b Full new build for Boxed/Update from 1.03
- added a simple Pushback Gauge for Non AES Pushback Procedure (Press "START PUSH" to Open Config&Start Menu, Cond. AES CL Option = Off)
- Electrical Load (Amps etc) 0 at all times fixed (again)
- HDG FD Smoothen
- LOC Smoothen
- 1.04 Many small changes and some fixes
. Model
- VS knob reversed logic
- Gear indication corrected, overlapping text fixed.
. Diverse
- Keyboard throttle option included
- Chrono issue solved
- All relevant manuals updated
- LIvery Manager included
- BA A320 IAE changed from CFM to IAE
- Master Caution sound removed when loading Cold & Dark
- Speed tape error fixed
. FBW/AP/Navigation
- Fixes for A.Floor
- Localizer tracking improved
. Checklist/Copilot
- Auto rudder: The rudder check in the „AFTER ENGINE START“ checklist will be omitted if the auto rudder functionality in the right MCDU - FLIGHT OPTIONS menu – is set to ON.
- Landing Memo: The “LANDING” checklist now is “interrupted” until the “Landing Memo” becomes available in the Upper ECAM. Then the Copilot continues with the checklist i. e. flaps 2, gear down etc.
- Start Chronometer: In the “Take Off” checklist we integrated a feature that if the Copilot is set to ON, he automatically now starts the chronometer (displayed on the ND) after the takeoff thrust (=< 50 % N1) has been set.
- Barometric Checks: During descent and approach the QNH value entered in the MCDU PERF APPR page is now used by the copilot. If no value has been entered then the current ambient pressure value will be used (= keyboard ). Like in reality the copilot now enters those figures in visible steps and not anymore at once. Then there is a pause of 2 seconds - during which the user can enter a different value before the checklists continues.If there is a new turn those values will also be reset for the next flight.
- AES Option: The description for this option in the right MCDU – OPTIONS – CHECKLIST menu has been changed to “AES PUSH” and “YES/NO”. The reason is to make it clearer that this option only should be set to YES if the AES pushback should be used. If there is no pushback required (even that AES is available) this option has to be set to NO. Then the other two Engine Start” procedures and checklist are available. First finish the AES procedure (CRTL+SHIFT+W) and then start the “Engine Start” checklist with [2] from the keyboard.
- AES Procedure – no pushback required: Sometimes the “After Engine Start Checklist” did not start if just the AES Clearance Procedure was used i. e. no AES pushback. Those problems should be solved now.
- Pushback Gauge: If the pushback angle was set to <90 degrees the pushback did not stop. The angle is now limited to max. 90 degrees. We are still trying to find a solution with the developer of the gauge itself for pushback angles <90 degrees.
- Cockpit Preparation Checklist: If copilot is not used there have been problems with the transponder setting STANDBY as well as with the EMERGENCY LIGHTS if they were not OFF. Problems are now fixed.
- 2D views: The function keys F9 to F12 are reserved for the 2D-views. There have been some misunderstanding about it and changeswere made. Now F9 again is assigned to the 2D Glareshield / Panel view (like described in the manuals). If a user wants to change back from any other view to the VC-cockpit view with one click, then we suggest using the integrated view bar.
INFORMATION MISSING FROM SOME MANUALS
It could be the printed manuals run behind the actual version of the product so we add all new information here:
06/12/2012 - Performance sheet printing.
There is a small printer on the center console that is used to print some reports and datasheets. The most important one is the performance sheet that contains the data needed for take-off. After you have completed inserting all the data in the MCDU (so before taxi), press the [AIDS PRINT] button. If you have a printer connected to your computer it will now print the performance sheet.
08/12/12 - MCDU Web Interface
Because the MCDU is arguably the most complex instrument in the cockpit it makes sense to allow it to be used as simply as possible. So by using a simple webserver that runs inside FSX (don’t worry it hardly uses any resources) you are able to connect any device that has a web browser to the Airbus X EXTENDED and use the MCDU on that devise. Ideal are tablets because you will not need a mouse. To use the web interface start Airbus_WebInterface.exe that is located in FSXMainFolder\Aerosoft\Airbus X Extended. You can do this before starting FSX or later. It will open a small window showing you the ip address and the port, something like this: 123.123.123.123:4040. You can enter this in the address bar of the browser on any device that is connected to the same network. It will open showing the MCDU and you can use it as you would in the aircraft.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Añado ya que estamos los dos hotfix que han salido para la 1.04.

Hotfix 10 rhttp://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64188-hot-fix-010-livery-manager-fix/

Hotfix 11 http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64525-hot-fix-011-fbwapfmgscopilot-general-maintenance/

Y también el pack de sonidos nuevo que esta muchísimo mejor que el de "serie".

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64189-stevo-sound-pack/

Un saludo.

• 2 weeks later...

Dando una vuelta por el foro de AS nos podemos encontrar cosas muy utiles.

Este programa/utilidad nos vale para tener ya esa ruta tan tediosa guardada en el from/to ej: LEBL/LEMD, yo lo uso con el valor 0 ya que si pones el 1 te hace falta tener la SID y rwy, si queréis incluir todo el plan de vuelo pues lo ponéis en 1 y seguís el ejemplo que tiene ya creado y lo replicáis para vuestra ruta.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/65060-company-route-editor-101/

Novedades respecto al fuel planner. Hablan del 318-319 :whistling:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/65061-updated-fuel-planner/

post-43-0-19849700-1361189068_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-00415000-1361189080_thumb.jpg

Archivo para el TOPCAT especifico para el AXE

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/64564-custom-topcat-axe-profile/

Y los "secretos" aunque imagino que ya lo tendréis visto.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/63052-just-a-picture/

post-27228-0-46896900-1358081848_thumb.p

VNAV

post-27228-0-47378900-1358252962_thumb.p

Y otra mas indicación EPR en los motores IAE

post-27228-0-92330800-1359548289.png

Y un articulo muy recomendado! http://theflyingengineer.com/flightdeck/cockpit-design-epr-vs-n1-indication/

Un saludo.

Edited by JOSETI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sabeis algo del de BlackBox que ya han sacado el Extreme Prologue version 0.61? No se, los videos que se ven en YT no tiene muy buena pinta, eso si, las ruedas muy redondas. Y el hecho de hacer muchas promesas a lo largo del año me suena a pirulin :icon_mrgreen: Y al precio que lo estan vendiendo pues me parece una pasada por un producto inacabado por muchas promesas que hagan. (mi humilde opinion)

En cuanto al de AS Extended (o como dice Silver Dragon...Extender jeje), es mejor comprarlo en la pagina oficial de AS? Lo digo por todos estos hotfixes, ya que si lo compro en Simmarket quizas tenga que ir a AS y bajar los hotfixes y updates, o ya vendra todo incluido en la descarga de Simmarket?

Saludos y muchas gracias por vuestro seguimiento!

Edited by Red2112

Por lo que nos viene contando JOSETI, aunque precioso el Extended es un poco light en cuanto a sistemas, y lo que es por mi prefiero esperar y que saquen un producto acabado que un producto a medias como el AirSimmer... de hecho me estoy plantendo instalar FSX porque veo que el Flight Sim Labs va a ser una bomba...

Edited by RoteBaron

Muchas gracias a ambos por vuestras respuestas :aplauso-6:

Estoy de acuerdo con que el AS Extended se ve de maravilla en cuanto a "eyecandy" (golosina para tus ojos), y bueno a quien le amrga un dulce :icon_mrgreen: Que no es lo mismo volar un avion feo que uno bonito. Como dice mi padre, no te cases con una fea que por la mañana te puedes llevar un susto :icon_mrgreen:

En cuanto al Airbus, pues le tengo un cierto cariño, a los 14 años en USA les pedi un catalogo y me enviaron un catalogo con muestras de moqueta y todo! Dejando de lado los recuerdos de infancia y teniendo en cuenta que hace poco que me metido en la simulacion civil y FSX, creo que el Airbus con su sistema fly-by-wire y su FMC me sera mucho mas facil de entender (a nivel avion "heavy") que un Boing, por ello que si me dices que sus sistemas son algo mas light, pues a mi personalmente ya me ira bien. Y por lo que dicen (y lo que he comprobado con mi A318) es una delicia volar un Airbus. Lo que si tengo en cuenta son los "bugs" que pueda tener, y que por lo visto han mejorado en la version Extended y siguen mejorando. Ya que uno se pone a estudiar un avion nuevo, lo que uno no quiere es que encima tenga bugs y por novato ni te enteres. Por eso pido informacion ya que vosotros estais mas puestos en el tema.

RoteBaron, yo estoy un poco a la inversa que tu pero con X-Plane. Hace dias que me estoy mirando la escuela de PilotEdge y el que hace los "workshops" en linia pues comenta que X-Plane reaciona mejor en cuanto a radiales y su respuesta, en resumen que es mas realista que FSX. Pero bueno esto me sera mas caro que el piso que le tengo puesto a mi asiatica (de mi espalda) :icon_mrgreen:

Por si os interesa lo de PilotEdge...

http://www.pilotedge.net/

No es solo una escuela para ATC´s.

En cuanto a Flight Sim Lab´s pues si hay que esperar, al igual que el nuevo PMDG.

Es un placer esta en este foro (E69), de veras! Muchas gracias!

Saludos y felices vuelos!

Edited by Red2112

Mi opinion en cuanto a X-Plane es que es un gran simulador, mejor que FSX... con una falta total de addons. Se puede agradecer mucho a la gente los enormes esfuerzos que hace para publicar addons free, pero de todos ellos el 90% son... mediocres...

En cuanto a la complejidad de sistemas, como casi todo es cuestion de gustos... yo disfruto enormemente siguiendo paso a paso checkists, preparando el vuelo, etc...

Lo siento mucho por X-Plane pero no es por echar pestes del simulador, seguramente su realismo es mayor no lo discuto, pero hay cosas de el que me matan, directamente. Una el tema de las cabinas por defecto en 4:3. Si usas pantalla panoramica, algo que ahora es el estandar, no ves la mitad de la cabina, o tienes que hacer scroll o forzar la resolución a 4:3 (con la perdida de visibilidad lateral en pantalla que eso conlleva). Segundo el soporte SLI, que directamente te dicen los desarrolladores (http://is.gd/QwnklZ) que te olvides. Si leeis la explicación suena a una sarta de malas excusas por el uso de un código mal estructurado (o mal mantenido). Total, que para meter soporte SLI tendrán que tocar demasiado y no hay ganas, tiempo o capacidad. Y lo ultimo el tema de addons, algo que le ha dado, y sigue dando, muchisima vida a FSX en X-Plane es residual y la mayoría de ellos con suerte pueden calificarse de mediocres. Otra vez intuyo que por un mal diseño original de la aplicación core. En definitiva: voy a seguir con FSX mucho tiempo y espero que Prepar3d me de una gran alegría para la versión 2 que me anime a dar el salto en esa dirección.

Edited by jsianes

Gracias a ambos!

Bueno sin entrar en debate sobre X-Plane y que el hilo tampoco va de ello, son cosas de las cuales no tenia ni idea. Desdeluego a mi personalmente esto de las vistas tambien me acaba de tirar para atras.

No se pero estos detalles a veces hacen que una buena simulacion de vuelo y demas no gane addictos. Es lo que me pasa con Black Shark (DCS), me encanta el manejo del Kamov-50 pero su radar (si es que se puede llamar asi) me desanima a volarlo! Algo semejante me pasa con Flaming Cliffs, el F-15 (y el 18) son de mis aviones de combate favoritos pero volar (al dia de hoy) una cabina no clicqueable me desanima, para usar un teclado en su totalidad, me quedo con el F-15 de Janes aun que los graficos no sean tan buenos.

Volviendo al tema del Airbus, pues no es que yo sea un simmer hardcore, como digo acabo de empezar, pero leyendo el manual del AS Airbus X Extended si que veo checklist y demas. Que ese checklist no sea todo lo completo que realmente es lo desconozco, pero desdeluego si que hay un checklist y procedimientos a seguir.

De nuevo gracias por vuestras opiniones, es de agradecer tener informacion de primera mano :aplauso-6:

Saludos

El A320 de BlackBox tiene esa parte de "pintaza" cuando sacaron el prologue el año pasado unos cuantos quedaron bastante descontentos. A día de hoy van por la versión 0.70 si no recuerdo mal ahí bastantes mejoras respecto a como empezó en su día el precio pues el normal para como estar el sector ojo que digo el del prologue no el de la full, ellos mismos decían que para final de año lo tendrían y aun siguen trabajando.... Que por cierto han confirmado que están trabajando en un A330 luego busco la info y la pongo.

A día de hoy el AXE (Airbus X Extended) es el único "decente" sin contar el de wilco que eso no se puede considerar ni decente y ya esta en el mercado, si buscáis algo fácil para empezar en el mundo Airbus este es el vuestro pero tan fácil o light que es le quita mucha gracia al asunto y es que yo soy de calcular el fuel las vspeed el trim etc a través del FCOM de cada avión de ahí que mis favoritos sean Leonardo PMDG y DA.

Una cosa a favor del AXE y por ese precio es que incluye un sistema parecido al FS2crew que te ahorra mucho trabajo si eres de los que se mete a volar en IVAO-VATSIM en un evento de los gordos real ops me refiero. Ya lo dije en su día como transición al mundo Airbus de Boeing te puede valer perfectamente ahora si os lo compráis con la idea de que sera de una calidad de PMDG os llevareis un jarrón de agua fría encima.

AS esta tomando nota de ciertas cosas para mejorar su AXE el Vnav Vdev indicación EPR en los IAE, yo esperare hasta el SP1 para decir si de verdad los 20€ que me ha costado merecen la pena.

Red, te lo puedes comprar donde quieras los hotfix te los bajas del foro de AS si te lo compras ahora te bajaras un .exe V1.04 te bajas el pack de sonidos y los hotfix que tengas en el foro los instalas siguiendo el readme y todo echo. Yo lo compre en AS porque allí también compre en su día el JS41 y los escenarios así tengo todo centralizado pero a gustos ;)

Cualquier otra pregunta por aquí estaremos entre instalación y confguracioó de FSX por la petada del otro disco duro que gracia hoyga.

Un saludo.