PMDG News #3

JOSETI

TOCHO INSIDE AVISADO ESTÁIS!!!

Captains-

I have been somewhat invisible in the forum recently- which many of you will recognize from history means that we are at that "peak of heavy lifting" on the 777.

I wanted to give you a quick update on a few items that are currently in the mix- as well as clear up a few items that have "taken on a life of their own" so to speak.

PMDG 777-200LR:
===============
The PMDG 777-200LR is progressing exceptionally well. While we have not hit any significant developmental snags as we did with the NGX (my head hurts just thinking about that development cycle!) we aren't progressing as quickly as we would like. This has everything to do with the things we have decided to add to this airplane and very little to do with technical difficulty or getting hung up developing new technology... On the NGX HUD for example, we were inventing new technology and it set us back four full months. On the 777 we are refining technologies we already developed for the NGX so things are quite a bit easier- but we have added some things to the airplane that were not part of our original work-plan and that means taking a bit more time as well....

Just as we did with the NGX- we aren't showing you much at this point in time for a couple of reasons. First, we want to get the airplane "cleaned up" before we show it to you in order to make for a much more robust preview series. (I don't like having to say: "ignore XYZ that is in there as part of a test," etc.)

Second, just as we did with the NGX we are holding our cards close to our chest in order not to tip our hand on just how sweet this airplane has become.

I'm not certain precisely when we will start sharing her with you- but it shouldn't be too much longer to wait. (Disclaimer: I am offering no measurable timeline here... for those who like to parse my sentences. Imagen enviada )

We are not giving much attention to the artificial timelines such as "alpha testing" or "Beta testing" etc in our information cycle this time around. Right now the only timeline we are working with is the potential release timeline and that has not changed since the day we started development. At this point we are only telling you that release is anticipated this year. (Note: This estimate is an estimate based on what we know as of this moment. It is not a contract- and we reserve the right to release the product at any point between now and 2038.)

As always- we are having a ton of fun packing functionality into the airplane. We are looking forward to previewing her for you when the time is right!

PMDG 777 MANUALS:
==============================
We are preparing to make live the Captain and Chief Pilot manual sets for the 777. I anticipate that they will go live in the next 7-10 days or so... We are going to be offering 10% off initially- and the price will go up once the 777 releases- so get your order in early!

DC-6 DEVELOPMENT:
==================
The DC-6 is getting dangerously close to beta testing! I had anticipated this project releasing to you mid summer, but i think maybe she'll be a bit later than that. I am going to coordinate with Henning to get some previews out relatively soon (after the office move... see other post for details on that.)

As some of you know- I'm a bit of a classic propliner fanatic and this airplane tickles the funny bone in a way that glass cockpits simply cannot... If you are even remotely interested in piloting- this airplane will give you no-end to challenges. Unlike a jet, you can't just power the motors to idle and dive for the ground- it takes some planning!

(Don't worry- we'll teach you how!)

This will be the first airplane we start previewing- and I'm betting it will release ahead of the 777... Stay tuned for more.

PMDG 747-400 v2.0:
=================
As many of you know- the 400 is my favorite airplane by quite a margin- so it is really exciting to be at work on this airframe once again. We are not going to preview this airplane for you until the 777 is released or nearly released- but work is moving forward on schedule.

Last week we had a robust internal debate on how to adapt our house colors so that the v2.0 airplane would be visually differentiated from the original 400X... Pete and Jason collaborated on a really outstanding new livery for the 400v2.0 and I think you'll really like what they came up with.

PMDG 737NG Future Development (SP2, ERs, Mils, etc)
=============================================
I have mentioned a couple of times- but I'll say again here just for clarity that the next update to the NGX product line will take place after the 777 release.

This will allow us to unify some changes to the operation of products as we refine some technologies currently inside both the NGX and the 777.

We are currently working to expand the SDK capabilities in the 777 based upon feedback we have gotten from a number of hardware developers. The improved functionality that results will be folded into the NGX through an update to that product after the 777 development is completed.

Okay- lets see... What am I forgetting?

OH- yes- this one:

PMDG WoodPigeon:
================
We are still arguing over whether to use stitz or standard aviation canvas on this one. We did have a small mishap with a gas torch and one of Dr. Vaos' cigarettes and the tail of the airplane- but we found a role of masking tape that matches what is left of the rudder and we think it should still fly relatively well.... Imagen enviada

T7 :icon_mrgreen:
Informacion acerca del realismo del T7

Captains-

As many of you know- I continually chafe at the effusive use of such terms as "best ever" or "most detailed" or "tested by a real pilot" that our little cottage industry has made so famous in product marketing. I also tend to snicker (politely, but still a snicker!) a bit at the confusion that exists between visual quality and simulation quality... (Just 'cuz it looks pretty doesn't make it good...)

Of course- my own snarkiness tends to leave me very little wiggle room when it comes to marketing our own products. I guess that is the price we pay being for opinionated. tongue.png

When it comes to marketing our products, you have heard me say two things many times during the past fifteen years: "We make the kinds of products we like to purchase and fly" and "we want our product quality to speak for itself."

To put it another way: We don't want to tell you that X or Y or Z is the best you have ever seen. Instead, we want you to experience it and say same yourself. If this happens then we have succeeded!

A few folks have been asking "just how detailed will the 777 be?"

Here are some examples fleshing out some details from my earlier post:

The outboard ailerons on the 777 are fly-by-wire roll controls. On the actual airplane, they change their pitch position based on a number of factors such as "what mode is the FBW system in?" and "what is the current flap position?"

We have all of the possible positions modeled, **INCLUDING** the transition times that it takes to move them between positions. (They don't just jump from on position to another, after all!) If you happen to be watching the position indicator on the Flight Control display (or watching the wing of the external model) during one of these transitions, you will see the aileron move fluidly and progressively to the new configuration position. The speed at which they move varies depending upon the type of configuration change being made- and all of it is visible to you...

The outboard ailerons also lock out, much like on the 747, except that the lockout logic on the 777 is a bit more fuzzy. There are a combination of factors such as altitude and aircraft speed in KIAS, and the amount of outboard aileron displacement that is available changes as you move through these transition zones. The graph that describes the transition zone is a complex one, and the slope of the line occasionally is vertical (read: infinity) which is problematic when developing an algorithm, so we have had to develop a mathematical process to handle this continual computation in order to be certain you are only getting as much outboard aileron as you should.

(The process is known is numerical diffusion, for those interested... we had to smear the vertical profiles when mapping them to discrete points in order to ensure the computer could properly compute the results... Yes... This is the level of detail we seek.... rolleyes.gif )

Now- similar logic was applied to the inboard flaperons, and these particular flight controls are constantly adjusting their angle and offset as the airplane configuration changes. Our flight control model will also move them through the correct (and sometimes very abrupt) position changes required if the aircraft is operating in the secondary or direct mode of the FBW system...

Continuing in the realm of flight controls for a moment: The spoilers on this airplane are fly-by-wire. (Excepting spoilers 4 and 11 which are mechanically linked and controlled) This means that they have a slightly more dynamic operating mode than many of the traditional Boeing birds. We have modeled the flight and ground modes, in addition to the various behavior changes that come when the FBW system moves out of the normal mode... as you'd expect.

We have also modeled an accurate spoiler mixer behavior, as we did with the NGX. On top of ALL of this, we have modeled a movement kinetic system that allows us to model not only the movement of the spoiler flight control panels, but also the rate of change in speed as they start and stop their motion.

This combination gives a highly realistic looking behavior for all of the flight controls on the airplane- and results in a much nicer flight control response both in look and in feel...

There are other details that are far more subtle. For example, since the flight controls are fly-by-wire, the flight control system can provide much greater control over the motion ranges in different phases of flight.

This means that a particular flight control will move 33 degrees TEU (Trailing Edge Up) and 28 degrees TED (Trailing Edge Down) during a flight control check on the ground- but if you were to attempt to move that flight control through the entire range of motion while in flight, you would find (through the haze induced by excessive pos/neg G forces!) that this same flight control only moves 30 degrees TEU to 25 degrees TED... At higher speeds, this motion range diminishes even more...

These little subtle details are modeled and you can see them on the Flight Control (FCTL) display, as well as on the model itself.

Do any of these things make the airplane harder to fly- or require you to study 3,000 pages of manuals in order to fly the airplane? No..

In fact- our effort to simulate the entire airplane in such detail means that it is easier to operate and the airplane responds more realistically to your inputs than would otherwise be possible- even if you don't know that all of these things are going on- when you see the simulation in operation it will look right... when you fly the airplane yourself it will feel right...

This is what we are driving for with our modern line of products- and I'm quite happy with how it is progressing on the 777!

Screenshots
PMDG_777_MCP_and_MainPanel.jpg

FlapSecondaryTest.jpg
pmdg_777LR_tightheadon.jpg

pmdg_777LR_hialtoverview.jpg
pmdg_777LR_headon.jpg
pmdg_777LR_overheadlanding.jpg
pmdg_777LR_GEandgears.jpg
pmdg_777LR_tuckinggears.jpg
pmdg_777LR_nose.jpg
pmdg_777LR_steeppullup.jpg
pmdg_777LR_MLG.jpg
pmdg_777LR_GEcloseup.jpg
pmdg_777LR_undersidetail.jpg
pmdg_777LR_overwashington.jpg

59917847367028933942794.jpg

59671478225318883924366.jpg

FlapSecondaryTest.jpg

Exterior.JPG

AbnormalChecklist.jpg

601354_531436310229491_1138979204_n.jpg

Ahora parece que únicamente suben las fotos a su pagina de FB mas marketing...

https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations'>https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations

AOA (Angle Of Attack) confirma training para la nueva joya de PMDG

Mas cerca :vaca:
P.D: Por fin todo esta cuadrado joder 10 min para que quede decente los quote ale a leer :girl_werewolf:
P.D1: Y ahora no se ve el vídeo de YT me cago en todo ya casi 30min para dejar el post terminado y ahora esto :butcher:
P.D2:
Paso del puto vídeo ya luego si eso..

Un saludo.

Edited by JOSETI

Este avion va a ser lo puto mejor!

Este año va a ser prodigioso en patas negra el T7 de PMDG el A320 de Fslabs y el Dash8 de Majestic yo con estos tres tendré ya para una temporada :D

Coño, que se parece la aviónica al NGX

Saludos!

El parecido es mas que razonable en ciertas partes del cockpit en eso tienes razón pero si ya tienes algo que sabes que funciona para que cambiar?

Nueva foto/imagen.

580591_534898336549955_1146057035_n.jpg

Sacado de su fb como viene siendo habitual https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations

Un saludo.

Captains-

We have a bit of a treat for you tonight, with the first formal round of prerelease previews of the upcoming PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX!

As we begin the official wind-up to release, I think it is important to point out that we have been intentionally quiet about our progress on this project. I have been telling you via this forum for some time that the best way you can tell that we are nearing completion is when we start showing off the airplane for you and demonstrating its many features and functions. Over the past few weeks we have seen some really wild conjecture as to the state of the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package, so let me put that drama to bed by stating the following quite clearly:

The PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for FSX is essentially complete. We are well into the phase of cleaning up loose ends, adding some pieces of minor functionality that we feel will round out the product nicely, and putting the airplane through some very rigorous verification processes to make certain that it is market ready on release day.

How long will it be until we make her available to you? I dunno... We will schedule her for release when (And ONLY when) we feel she is ready for market. However long that takes is how long that takes.

As I have repeatedly promised- we will let you know when release is formally scheduled. She won't appear in the middle of the night without any warning. I promise you that much!

Okay- so lets move on to the images, shall we? First- please take note of one important detail:

The images that follow are of an in-development product. Certain imperfections, flaws, errors and omissions are present in these images that have already been corrected in the product, or are soon to be corrected.

I know there is a subset of users out there who cherish the opportunity to demonstrate to everyone in the forum how much they know about the minutiae of any particular airplane, but in **most** cases we vacuum all of these things up in the testing process- (50,000 or so pages of documentation have to be worth something!) so there is no need to hyperventilate and pass out from fright just because you see that the letter "R" is 1 pixel left of the cross hyperphallic induction valve animation on the lower equipment cooling display.

<cough>

Okay- on to the fun stuff!

First up- lets take in an overall view of the flight deck:

PMDG_777_VC_01.jpg

As with the NGX, no effort has been spared in making the flight deck as realistic and convincing to the eye as possible. Subtle wear on surfaces like the MCP shield, to oiling and smoothing of surfaces frequently touched by fingers. Unlike the NGX cockpit, in which we showcased a truly filthy and worn cockpit, the 777 flight deck shows a bit more care and cleanliness, without becoming sterile or overly even-toned in the texture application.

PMDG_777_VC_02.jpg

The view behind the pilot stations is equally detailed, with particular attention being paid to the kinds of detail that provide a convincing, realistic quality when viewed in-simulator. You will notice for example that the crew has a stash of papers located in pedestal between the two observer seats, all of the various airplane licenses and certificates are affixed to the cockpit bulkhead, and subtle detailing such as placards and instructions are located appropriately and accurately on the flight deck.

(Note: As always- we make some subtle changes to the cockpit door structure and locking mechanism. We do this for our own peace of mind and because it would be irresponsible to do otherwise, in our opinion...)

PMDG_777_VC_03.jpg

As previously discussed, we have included the entire suite of electronic checklists. This covers all of the normal, and non-normal checklists that are on the airplane. (Yes- all of them...)

The ECL system is clean, easy to use, and integrates right into the simulator. If like me, you are fond of flying the simulator using just your flight controls and a mouse by panning the view around and using the mouse as your hand, you will find that the ECL is very intuitive. When you have an ECL displayed and you move your mouse over the screen showing the ECL- you will find that you are moving the ECL pointer around on the ECL display just as if you had your finger on the touch-pad that the pilots use on the airplane. This makes for a very smooth, intuitive use of the ECL which is fully integrated into the airplane and is aware of FMS and system configuration inputs from the airplane.

The entire ECL package operates just as it does on the 777 airplane and accentuates the QRH beautifully!

Two notes here: 1) We are still tuning the night backlighting color/hue using spectrum data from our friends up in Seattle... unfortunately FSX messes with this stuff so it takes a bit of manual labor to get the proper end result. 2) We are not currently planning to allow customization of the ECL, but there is some interest in such a feature from the industry side- so you may be the beneficiary that over the long run- but in the beginning we feel it is important for the ECL to match the QRH you have in your hands...

PMDG_777_VC_04.jpg

We aren't quite finished with the cockpit night lighting, but continuing forward with the floodlighting process developed by Michael Frantzeskakis for the PMDG MD-11, we are taking that process yet another step forward by allowing multi-zonal flood lighting. This provides a significantly more realistic look, softer lighting edges, and allows you to create some very interesting moodiness on the flight deck.

In the image above, you will notice that Vin has turned down the first officers panel flood lighting, leaving the captain's side and the MCP well lit. You can also see that the center pedestal flood lighting is on, but the forward pedestal flood lighting has been left off, resulting in a very interesting and realistic shading and contrast as your eye moves forward along the center pedestal.

Personally, I have always been a "nearly pitch black flight deck" kind of pilot, but if you like to have some back lighting during your flying- you will find that the PMDG 777-200LR/Fprovides the best lighting yet!

PMDG_777_VC_05.jpg

No preview would be complete without a good overhead panel shot- but we decided to give you a look at it from the captain's seat.

You will notice that this particular LR is equipped with the AUX fuel tank, as evidenced by the switch layout of the fuel control panel in the lower center of the image.

We have provided a range of aircraft options to match those offered by Boeing, so you will be able to select whether your LR carries no aux fuel, one aux fuel tank, or three. The entire fuel system is managed properly according to Boeing's specs, and even adjusts the operation of normal fuel flow and jettison to protect the airplane CG from exiting the CG envelope. (More on this in a future update!)

The 777 cockpit concept is based around a "dark switch" approach, so the absence of indicator lights generally means that all is well. When lights are supposed to turn on, they turn on, obviously- but we have taken it a step further by programming in the appropriate delay between detection of a problem, display of an EICAS message related to the problem, and activation of any aural or annunciator lights on the various panels. In many cases you will notice that certain types of failures are obvious on the raw data, but even as much as 30 second may pass before the eicas message appears... and maybe another 3-20 seconds before the annunciator light comes on...

Yes- we took the detail level that deeply... (I don't know why... we can't help ourselves sometimes...)

PMDG_777_VC_06.jpg

This image is interesting because it gives you a good overall view of the texture quality. From scuffing and dirt on the rudder pedals to age and wear on the glare shield, cockpit display dirt and other signs of continual, but gentle use. The cockpit looks as though it has been flown and subjected to a couple of C and D checks along the way with the occasional off-colored panel, scratch or mechanic's fingerprint left behind. In a couple places you will even see a bit of "goo" left behind when a "Deferred Item" decal was removed upon completion of a required fix....

PMDG_777_VC_07.jpg

One last glamor shot before we wrap up for the night....

This image gives you a bit more feel for the depth of things on the 777 flight deck. (NOTE: Something about the image makes the CDU displays look crunched... they aren't... it is just the angle the image was taken from...)

You can see there are a few checklists that can be run from the EICAS message area... The fit and finish of the flight deck is excellent and grows on top of what we learned packing incredible levels of detail into the NGX.

A couple of product related notes, since I know these questions will come up:

Pricing?: TBA, but a bit less than $165,000,000.

Release Date: Please scroll back to the top and read from there...

What is Included: The base package will include the 777-200LR and 777F airplane. The 300 series airplanes will be included in an expansion package, similarly to what we did with the 737-600/700. We are still reviewing how to roll the 200ER and previous models into the entire package- as they have VERY different systems, flight models, sound models and engine models in many cases and these differences need to be coded into the sim. I'll get back to you with more information on that as we make those decisions...We might even stuff the ER into the base package if testing drags on...we'll see!)

Release Date?: Did we talk about this already? Scroll back to the top and read from there...

How long until the 300s are available?: Not terribly long. The airplanes are done but we have to put focus on the engines, flight models, sound and system differences so that they are accurate.

Release Date?: Really... We DID already discuss this....

Will it have <insert your favorite, obscure, "i read this on airliners.net" and I want to impress you with my 777 knowledge feature here>?: More than likely. We have WAY too much documentation on our hands and we have really gone to ridiculous levels of depth that 99% of our customers will never explore... I don't know why either... but we had the documentation, so why not?

So When Can We Buy It?: Nice try. cool.png

Is there anything in the NGX that this one won't have?: When you purchase a 777 from Boeing- you don't have nearly the breadth of options available as on the NG line- but if the 777 has it, we have most likely included it. From a simulation standpoint, we haven't taken anything out of the core technology when moving from NGX to 777....

What have you added that the NGX didn't have?: Wow... uhm... TONS... mostly because the 777 is a much bigger, more advanced machine. Mixed VNAV modes according to Boeing's specs, improved SDK capabilities for external developers, tons and tons of advanced fly by wire functionality for all three axes, continued refinement of the autoflight process, multiple autothrottle controllers (NG airplane only had one... this one has two- and the way they interact is extremely sophisticated and realistically modeled.) A much more advanced wingflex model to account for the added span...

Multiplayer Cockpit and EFB?: Multiplayer cockpit is on our list of things to incorporate into the NGX/777/744v2.0- but we do not have an ETA. More than likely this will be something we surprise you with one day with an unannounced drop-in... (yes- that is a hint... subtle, huh?) On the topic of EFB: To provide the true functionality of an EFB there are a couple of technical hurdles we need to clear. All of these hurdles involve the use of data for airport layouts, charts, navigation data, and tabular aircraft performance data for the entire range of PMDG products. Current list price to license all of that information for our own internal use is about $5,250,000. Ryan won't cough up his credit card- so we are working on alternatives... To explain it differently: An EFB is a tool that contains a TON of data that is used by the flight crew. The concept of displaying charts is really quite minor in terms of what EFBs provide to pilots in the air. While we can extract some of the data from within our own simulation of the 777 and NGX, the vast majority of it needs to be licensed for the specific purpose of having it available in an EFB simulation. This is an extremely expensive endeavor and we are still working to help some of the data providers understand precisely what it is that we are looking to accomplish... The process continues- but eventually we would like to offer a unified EFB that works with each of these three (and some future) PMDG airliner simulations... We'll let you know when we break through the barriers currently in the path...

So how about telling us when.... NO. tongue.png When it is done. That kinda makes sense when you stop and think about it.

What else is in it that I probably won't even notice?: The usual bunch of functionality that we have been shipping with our products for years, mostly. Unique, customized soundsets based upon recordings made on the actual airplane being modeled, fully customized physics models for everything from the inertia of the fans during acceleration and deceleration to autobrake friction levels, heat transfer of brakes, fluid temperature transfer for hydraulic and oil systems, etc... Alternate gear operation, alternate flap modes, PRIMARY, ALTERNATE and DIRECT fly-by-wire modes... Primary, Alternate and Secondary flap modes... A full potpourri of failures (WAY more than the NGX... can you believe?!) You know... All the "It's in there because it makes it realistic" kind of stuff....

Will I be able to buy it as a mother's day gift for my mum?: mellow.png

Okay- i think that covers us for tonight... We wish you all a pleasant weekend!

(We'll be here working...which seems to be the usual of late!)

I'll be back with further updates, including a few in-depth system overviews for the techies in the crowd...

Fuente: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/402556-15mar13-let-the-previews-begin/

Pata negra incoming :girl_werewolf:

Un saludo.

• 4 weeks later...

Gents-

Between 16APR13-01MAY13, we will be in the process of reconfiguring our operation to handle the increase loads and customer capacity anticipated for the 777 release.

During this period of change, some users may experience intermittent service outages at eCommerce, license activation, email, downloads and technical support.

These outages will usually be quite short, averaging < 3 minutes when machines get reset, but a few may last longer as machine IP addresses change because it takes some time for that information to propagate across the entire internet.

If you run into something that does not appear to be working- give it 5 minutes and try again- you will probably find it running. If not- hit it again at intervals later- it will come back online, as we are not planning on taking any services down for a long period during this transition.

The changes we are making are primarily designed to increase our ability to balance loads and keep any single point of failure from crippling any single service that we provide. We are a small but growing company so this new technology is a positive sign for everyone involved because it means that we have such a strong outlook on the future of the hobby and PMDG's roll in that future- we are willing to make this rather significant investment in providing a strong and stable product life cycle.

While I have your attention: The past few days have been trying, as the one remaining server in our fleet that was not company-owned (it was leased, and located in a data center to which we have no access) sits behind a router that is failing, but we were almost entirely unable to convince the data center to investigate. (We are in day five of this failure mode now- and we STILL can't get them to pay attention to it...) This caused an outage of technical support (that ended saturday evening) but we were unable to end the intermittent availability of license activation until this evening because it required input from an outside vendor...

I recognize that this caused some stress for a few people who were unable to activate purchases, but we had a strong suspicion that the impact was localized to just a few areas and it turns out our hunch was accurate. When we got the system fully up and running today- we discovered that our effort to keep things operating over the weekend paid off- as more than 80% of new customers were able to activate normally and probably didn't even realize there was trouble afoot.

For those who had a troubled experience- we apologize- and if we can get our hands around the next of the folks who created the problem we'll.... Smile nicely and tell them it was nice knowing them. After all- we won't be using their services beyond Wednesday of this week.

Okay- I am going to get a decent night of sleep tonight for the first time in a week, then it is back to working on the 777...

Fuente: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/405098-16apr13-technical-servicesplanned-outages-update/

Ya queda menos :vaca:

Un saludo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PMDG_777_wingview.jpg

rsrandazzo, on 02 Aug 2013 - 8:12 PM, said:

Captains,

Late each year, our friends at Boeing send out a bunch of calendars featuring various themes based around (shockingly enough) their product lines.

This year they sent a wall calendar (which Ryan made off with) and a petit desktop calendar that resides next to the phone here in my office.

Yesterday morning I sat down to go through the daily plan, and out of habit turned the calendar from July to August- and this is what I found:

Calendar.jpg

Now- I KNOW how this forum loves a good conspiracy theory... Remember the folks predicting the release date based on the barometric pressure selected in one of the previous preview images? Or how about the time I mentioned Mother's day in a random post and suddenly the folks at Tin Foil Hat Virtual Airlines started screaming that May 12 was definitely the release date?

Well...

Strap on an extra layer of tinfoil everyone- because this one actually means something.

I mean- do you know how hard we had to work to reach the marketing planner who was responsible for signing off on a Boeing Company corporate calendar featuring watercolor paintings of Boeing airplanes over scenic venues? And does anyone appreciate how expensive it was to buy off said marketing manager to shuffle the deck of cards so that the 777 would magically appear during the month in which we expect to release the 777?

Oh if only it were true... icon_razz.gifh34r:

Wait... which part of the above is untrue? The fact that we would go out of our way to bribe a low level manager responsible for the creation of logo-branded Boeing Swag? or the fact that we are planning to release the 777 this month?

Hmmmm.....

Well- if it is another clue for you- the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package has been under some absolutely brutal testing at the hands of some extremely talented 777 flight crews and technicians for months...

And yesterday, 01AUG13, about 2hrs after I turned my calendar over- we pushed the airplane out to our Wide Beta team- and started evaluating it for release fitness....

So... Yes... You caught us. We bribed that guy in the swag office at Boeing...

****DISCLAIMER: Everything in this email is subject to change at our whim without explanaition or justification. (And half of this disclaimer might be true too...)

This post has been promoted to an article

Fuente:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/415035-02aug13-this-should-confirm-the-conspiracy-theories/

Mas fotos de un tester.

http://airdailyx.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/pmdg-777-next-round-of-shots.html#more

Un saludo.

Edited by JOSETI