Esto pinta excelente; me gustarán los simuladores que dan pasos adelante respecto al ClOD....

Esperemos que el multiplayer vaya bien...

Salu2

partiendo de donde parte tengo serias dudas, sera pura casualidad... mucho tendrian que cambiar las cosas, aunque si parten como algo independiente eso que ganan.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo tengo el nvidia 3d, y no está completamente soportado, aunque depende de módulos.

Me explico, gráficamente es espectacular, y la sensación de profundidad es perfecta. Sin embargo, DCS no le ha prestado atención al tema, y tiene detalles que van desde molestos a inhabilitantes. Por ejemplo, los cursores no se renderizan a la profundidad adecuada, y eso hace dificil clickear botones (molesto), y el BS que es el que más conozco, el hud no se renderiza colimado con el fondo, lo que imposibilita el lanzamiento de cohetes, etc.. con precision. La buena noticia es que ya se han sacado parches particulares de peña, que lo dejan todo más o menos decente.

El P-51, que nos puede dar una idea de cómo se comportará este módulo, funciona quetecagas, pero es verdad que no he volado en combate, por lo que no se si la mira de combate tendrá pegas o no.

Vaya.

Espero que mantengan la línea del mustang. Gracias.

• 2 weeks later...

Nuevo update. Pedazo cabina del P47 :shok: , esta quedando niquelao.

Project Update #24: Happy Holidays from DCS: WWII !

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy New Year, Io Saturnalia, С Новым Годом и Рождеством – whatever you’re celebrating, hope your new year brings you lots of joy and happy new experiences!

For us, 2014 is looking to be a momentous year. We’re working hard to make sure we release a solid new title next year, a title that will thrive in 2015, 2016, and beyond.

Most of our employees are based in Russia or in the former Soviet Union. The wonderful thing for employees, and a horrible thing for employers, is the fact that most of those countries are officially off from December 31st to January 10th. People in that part of the world love to celebrate the New Year, and they celebrate hard. Many businesses do not return to full working capacity for another week or two after the official holidays end, but we are of course different. Some of our employees are even planning to work from home over the holidays to ensure deadlines, but that’s purely their personal choice. I as a project manager obviously cannot ask anyone to do that unless it’s their own personal choice.

Having said that, we probably won’t have any significant work done on the project for the fateful 11-day period.

December was a difficult month for me personally with some unexpected events jumping out when least expected. One of our employees ended up in the hospital. Russian healthcare being what it is, waiting for the ambulance for two and a half ours almost led to a bigger tragedy. Not one but two of our married employees had their wives end up in the hospital.

Finally, another valuable team member slipped on the ice but thankfully his face broke the fall. He now looks like a B-movie monster, and has to continue modeling with one eye swollen shut. Finally, I know many of you are very concerned about the state of kickstarter rewards fulfillment system. The work has not been progressing nearly as fast as we needed. We’re still not there. Including paypal with kickstarter ended up adding a huge layer of complexity because we can no longer just use kickstarter’s features. Programming everything together, bringing the lists of kickstarter and paypal backers, and integrating it with DCS forums and other site features just turned out to be a nightmare. At this point, it almost seems like it would have been easier for me to manually do the reward surveys via email or something basic like that. At this point, looks like the roll-out is not going to happen until at least the end of January 2014. For this I sincerely apologize. I should have planned this out better. In hindsight, I should have stuck with kickstarter alone.

Anyway, I was really hoping to end 2013 with a bang: a couple of screenshots of the Bf.109 cockpit in-engine, flying around, and we still have a couple of days left in the year. If that does not happen, we’ll do a consolation update on the 31st.

For now, here’s the current state of the P-47 cockpit. Looking to be completed by late January.

f6e57689f391afb904b8357dbd7153e1_large.j
00fd1a8da6a61717029c434487b01159_large.j
706f96e744e42030690b18ec0315eee4_large.j
0e18edb93c625edc0e86016cd13f6360_large.j

We’re actually well ahead of schedule on cockpits with the project, which I guess is the best news I have to offer at the end of 2013.

• 3 weeks later...

Nuevo update DCS:WWII1944. Dejando a un lado el rollo que se marca Ilya, la cabina del 262 es impresionante :baboso: . Lo mejor de todo es que todos esos botoncitos se pueden toquetear.

Project Update #25: A new year begins! Posted by Ilya Shevchenko ♥ Like

Good evening gentlemen!

We are finally getting back to business after the long Russian holidays.

As I mentioned in my last update, most of the team members were off from December 31st to January 10th, and the calendar being what it is, most did not get back to work until January 13th.

I have used this time to take some much-needed rest myself, spending lots of time with my children, and finally getting lots of sleep. Normally, I work on Moscow time all the way from California with an 11-hour time difference, starting my workday at 10 PM, then converting to single dad mode by 7 am. That makes eight hours of sleep in a single block, well, something out a fairy tale for me.

Anyway, I thought it would be best to begin 2014 with our most important single task from 2013, the highlight of our kickstarter drive, the cockpit for the Me.262.

897976dc679e9fa66282d4c6ce96907b_large.j
3bab7512963d8318e89c14e67bbe38ba_large.j
d8cdb38b2f69fcd9ff7107510b76890b_large.j
7f708e288acab88ddcbcfa9ca338d543_large.j
a88976533cf27d3ff84a73f6ae3f26bf_large.j
38f7aa4d2eacd29117e47ac3702d8032_large.j
b254b21b1a612b9aad83414c2dbe156c_large.j

Unlike most other team members, the two-man crew working on this pit worked through the holidays. With that kind of a work ethic, coupled with doubling up on projects that are usually made single-handedly, these DCS heroes are doing an amazing job staying ahead of schedule and producing consistently stellar quality work. They make the rest of the tasks look bad in comparison, but of course, the overall number of working hours for their cockpits is about the same as for the others. It’s just they need half the calendar time to do the same amount of work.

That concludes this week’s update. Please stay tuned for more next Friday!

Edited by papa_Osi

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimas actualizaciones:

25 enero

"Hello folks,

Wait, isn’t it still Friday somewhere?

The project is moving along. I have been putting insane hours into DCS the past couple of weeks, so much that it almost feels like a pre-release crunch.

On the development front, the Me.262 cockpit shown last week has had the last few kinks straightened out and is considered finished. Just waiting for the flight dynamics programmers, currently hard at work o the Bf.109K, to finish that plane and get on the 262.

The P-47 is also nearly there. The cockpit is virtually ready, while the external model is a bit farther along. The general pipeline for this project is a bit strange. Our cockpits are built a lot faster than our external models, and the programming time that comes after the 3D models are complete is even longer.

The order in which the planes will be completed is as follows. The FW.190D-9, in the development of which our team is also taking part, will be completed first (no ETA, not up to me too announce). The Bf.109K-4 will come next. Then the P-47. Then the Me.262. Then the Spitfire. The plan is still to release these piece-meal to all alpha-access backers as they are being done.

The landscape is also moving along. The most important part of the process is engine integration, that is, getting the DCS aircraft to fly over the new terrain, and all the other objects, vehicles, ships, and so on, to properly interact with it. This task is in late testing stages, and in the meantime creating the landscape itself has slowed down a bit. Once that task is complete, we’re going to dump an entire large team onto landscape creation, and will be looking at an alpha of a Normandy chunk in a matter of weeks.

As for myself, well, I have been doing a whole lot of writing and graphic design, and brushing up on my German as well. I’ll just show a single screenshot for now.

484e0a86d2f4f5bd27092ab7ba007ea3_large.j

I am catching a flight to Moscow tomorrow afternoon. My main priority there is to finish the English version of the manual as well as its Russian translation, and to get started on the Bf.109 manual. I also want to get back to doing video updates, and hopefully give you guys a much better look at what’s happening with terrain and the 109K in video format."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31 enero

"Hello folks,

A few things for today’s update.

First of all, it’s a bit cold in Moscow right now. Catching a LAX-MOW flight is always fun in winter, especially in late January – early February. Board the plane in balmy LA with +82 F outside (+27 C), bam, 12 hours later walk out to -16 F (-27 C). It’s so cold inside my apartment, I literally have to sleep wearing outside clothes under two sets of blankets. Managed to land here during the coldest week of the entire Russian winter. Eagle Dynamics offices are a bit better, especially during the day when the outside warms up a bit. Early in the morning when you just get in though, well, today we’ve been joking about working at Igloo Dynamics.

The FW.190 manual is progressing very well. Been keeping me very busy. Sometimes jet lag is a good thing, gives me so much more time to work on those charts and graphics, but working from home at night with the world frozen stiff around me and the winds howling outside, well, it’s quite an experience.

The Bf 109 is getting along nicely. Two programmers are working on it at the moment, one dealing with various internal systems, and the second one doing cockpit gauges and animations. The internal systems are pretty much done, there’s just a bit of work left on the engine model. The cockpit is kind of half-baked at the moment, the visuals are a bit messy, especially the connection between the external and the internal model that’s all glitchy. That’s why we’re just going to look down today. I’d rather not show the gunsight and the canopy framework.

36138076e842e83d7ebd077417a43a21_large.j

53fd0ed84a1ae39ead03bcb133abee2d_large.j

The P-47 external currently looks like this. Very long process to get the model to this point because so much of the work cannot be shown with screenshots. The model is fully articulated, and has all the internal parts that are all mapped and animated. There’s also a few sub-variants all in there, with and without the dorsal fin, a couple of different propellers. Only one variant is going to make it into the final game, but it’ll be decided later once the programming begins. Otherwise it’s at least a month of extra work for each of the changes in airframe or the propeller.

2a9bdf855abe7c2d3e7a839bf9afb0b2_large.j

4b218e9a123f4941981b070c9ea58a36_large.j

7328ab21c3c38d2ee7626e15d0fe69ed_large.j

798bb401ff80c0afaa3110b6738bd27c_large.j

Mas información aqui:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts

De momento todo apunta muy buenas maneras, ¿sera este el simulador definitivo de la WW II?¿o el CoD con la gente del TF, campañas... le estará dando pelo en 2 años?

Sea cual que sea, se nos aproximan buenos tiempos.

Edited by Kuerva