DCS:W addons guide for Dummies

Silver_Dragon

Gracias a RedBear2, se esta creando una guia de creacción de addons para DCS:W, por ahora está en sus inicios, y solo se centra en aviones, pero su creador la irá actualizando poco a poco:

After going through the forums many times, fiddling with the Wunderluft sample, and trying to figure out how to go about adding a human flyable aircraft Mod, I have finally broken down and started to collect all the information I've had to learn into one spot.

This is an on-going work in progress as I still have outstanding questions that are yet to be answered. I plan to continue to update this as more information becomes available. So far, it is over 40 pages of collected information and references and I have included 3DS Max models to illustrate the steps as well.
While I wait for more answers and fill out sections that are still works in progress, I'm releasing what I have in hopes that a) someone will benefit from the information and B) I will get constructive criticism on how to improve the guide. I've noted which sections are still works in progress and which are more or less complete.
The guide and samples may be viewed and/or downloaded here:
Aircraft Creation MOD (v0.3)
Sample Guiade MOD (v0.3)

• 1 month later...