PMDG 777-200LR/F a la venta!!!

JOSETI

The PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for Flight SimulatorX

The ultimate simulation of the Boeing's incredible Long Hauler is finally here!
Price: $89.99
Experience an airliner simulation unlike any in the history of simulation with this feature rich and magnificently detailed simulation of the Boeing 777-200LR and Boeing 777F. Packed with detail, authenticity and a plethora of options to keep you learning and experiencing new avenues of flight simulation flying.
Created by experts for the enjoyment of experts, the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package will please new flight simulation enthusiasts looking for their first true airliner experience while it simultaneously thrills experienced simmers looking for the kind of depth and authenticity that only PMDG can provide.
Whether your desire is to "push up the power and go flying" or to dig deeply into the most obscure details of the 777 airplane, the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package will give you almost everything you could want in an airliner package.
The PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package spares no detail with incredibly accurate cockpit displays, a full-featured flight management system, highly accurate LNAV/VNAV and auto-thrust modes, precise and realistic ground and satellite approach navigation capability, dozens upon dozens of optional pieces of equipment with which you can customize your 777 cockpit and literally hundreds of potential mechanical failure scenarios that you can activate to challenge your flying skills and your airplane knowledge.
Built from the ground up as a completely new generation of simulator, PMDG has once again raised the bar on visual quality with an incredibly detailed, accurate and functional virtual cockpit, hundreds of switch animations along with their accompanying sounds, a visually stunning exterior model accurate to the finest detail.
With all of this incredible detail comes incredible performance as the PMDG 777-200LR/F has been optimized for best performance in Flight Simulator X.
This product contains the base package that all users must install in order to use the PMDG 777-200/300 series of products. This package includes the 777-200LR and 777F aircraft type. The aircraft performance and operating characteristics for each type of aircraft is unique and highly accurate to their real-world counterparts.
Please see the PMDG 777-200LR/F product page for more information on this simulation:
This is an FSX ONLY product.
This package is required to use any of the PMDG 777 series products.
You must have Flight Simulator X to install this product.
This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable.
Enlace dentro de la pagina principal http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/777LRF.html
Un saludo.
Edited by JOSETI

Fuaw! Lo que faltaba.... :icon_mrgreen:

Un hangar mas grande y mas dinero jejeje!

70€ no esta mal sabiendo lo que te dan y estos no fallan! Pensaba que seria mas caro, no se por que.

Gracias Joseti! Me alegro que seas tu quien de la noticia ya que se que le tenias muchas ganas! Ya nos contaras...

Saludos

Edited by Red2112

IMPRESIONANTE !!!!

Que mas puedo decir sobran las palabras con este avión hace falta tomarte tu tiempo en cabina sobretodo la primera vez para mirar cada pequeño detalle y probar tocar todo, mirar que cada botón suena diferente al anterior.

Aquí tenemos nuestro Boeing 777-200LR después de salir de la cadena de montaje y con todo preparado para los test antes de entregar el avión al cliente.

Despues de cargar nuestro plan de vuelo, y encender el Beacon procedemos a arrancar las turbinas podéis comprobar en el esquema pneumatico la presión hacia el motor para su arranque.

N1 raising

Dos puestas en marcha correctas vamos para atrás y a volar!!!

Y esta ultima aunque parezca mentira existe un vuelo de 1 hora entre EGLL y EGFF obviamente sin pasaje y únicamente para llevar el avión a mantenimiento

Siento no poner un tocho de imágenes, y explicar detalles del avión pero el tiempo apremia y solo he tenido 1 día libre en el curro...

La semana que viene os pongo mas y os explico algunas cositas que me encuentre, por cierto avión vació y con combustible para un short range y el vario +5000fpm como me ha recordado al 767 :P

Un saludo.

• 5 months later...

Ultimas noticias del SP1 para el 777.

Captains,

I am going to keep this update pretty short, as it is Valentines Day and I'm sure all of us have other places to be than here in the forum... wub.png

On 19JAN14, I told you that we were "a few weeks" from pushing the SP1 and the 300ER into beta testing- but that proved to be a bit optimistic. It turns out one area of the SP1 udpate has been giving us a bit more trouble than we anticipated, and we needed quite a bit more time to smooth it out properly.

On the positive side, the team has added a bunch more functionality for you that we think will really give you goose-bumps... Mostly stuff we have been working on that we have not told you about, and we'll showcase a bit of it once we actually push these two into testing.

Once again, I anticipate testing taking place "soon" (don't you hate that word?!) possibly as soon as this coming week.

Based upon our own internal testing, I expect the full-on beta testing process to be pretty short.

The change-list so far for SP1 is pushing 160 tracked items, and Ryan has been keeping an unofficial list of untracked items and it is up around 30 or so, I believe. (Tracked Items are reports in our bug-tracking system from you guys, our beta testers or our own discoveries. Un-Tracked items are just things that we discovered on our own while testing and that get fixed without much fuss...In most cases you guys have't even noticed them because they are logical issues not actual "bugs.")

Okay- so since today is all about being in love- I thought I would share this little gem with you:

PMDG773ER_smaug.jpg

Jason has a new tool that he is using to layer some really complex texturing on the ANZ fleet. Meanwhile Pete is still out polishing the All Blacks livery.... (You should see that one... wow....)

I can't wait for you guys to get a chance to fly the 300ER... It is rapidly becoming one of my favorite airplanes because it just FEELS right. It is an entirely different flying experience than the 200LR...

And yes- it cantilevers properly! The cantilver process was designed back during the 200LR/F build- and it was designed not to just be a "visual trick" but to actually give you the additional clearnace under the tail skid that the 300ER enjoys using this innovative technique.

We did a bunch of measuring and we are within about 1/4" from the actual increase in clearance....

LATE EDIT:

I keep forgetting to mention the issue of the taxi cameras: Yes- the 300ER will ship with them, and yes they work. There are some limitations, however because of the way FSX works and how it renders to the screen. When you activate the cameras- you will get a 2D popup of the external cameras screen. In it you will see the airplane (live, animated, in real time) and you will see the world surrounding the airplane. From that standpoint they work PERFECTLY and provide you with an identical view to that you get in the actual 300ER, which is pretty fun. The down side is that it is an absolute KILLER on frame rates even for high end machines- and we cannot get them to appear on the screens natively within the VC. (FPS example: At Fly Tampa OMDB I normally see 40fps+. When i bring up the camera, it drops to 15... Your mileage may vary.)

We considered simply removing them because they have such a high impact on FPS- but we decided in the end to leave them in because some of you are running extremely heavy hardware that will handle them without problem. Ultimately- we are giving them to you as a "use 'em if you like" option... If the FPS hit is too high- simply turn them off by pushing the button a second time...Personally I have found them to be very useful when turning tight corners- and once I am done making certain that the mains will clear the edge of the taxiway- I just turn it back off.

In a future update I'll show you a sample and explain to you the amount of bending and twisting we had to go through to make them work... It was fascinating research, actually... but the end result is that the sim was never designed to do what we made it do... and it doesn't like it. ph34r.png

Okay... Now this time I am REALLY off to enjoy a glass of wine with The Lovely Dr. Randazzo.... See you all shortly!

Fuente: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/435001-14feb14-pmdg-777-200lrf-sp1-300er-update/

Un saludo.