Editor de misiones, Trucos, consejos, scripts....

Zaz0

Anoche hubo algunas preguntas acerca del sistema de reaprovisionamiento de bases, y la verdad ninguno lo habiamos utilizado (esta previsto supongo para misiones muy largas, casi campañas en tiempo real), de todas formas, aqui os dejo el mensaje que dejo Grimes, del equipo de Testers de ED: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96744

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromium viewpost.gif
1. The "reload" event is in some way (even scripted) triggerable?
2. what does exactly mean: period, speed, size, operational level?

Note: The resource system, much like the mission editor is never "finished", so there are hopes that much much more will be added to it in the future.

1. No. Its been requested however.
Period: This one has always confused me slightly. But its basically how many times the warehouse can send resources per hour.
Speed: Speed in Kilometers Per Hour which the "virtual" supply chain moves. If Warehouse is 100 km away, and speed is set to 50, it will take 2 hours for the supplies to reach the warehouse requesting supplies.
Size: Size in tonnes of supplies being sent. Every object has weight. Fuel is VERY heavy, but not as much as an aircraft.
Operation Level: % of supplies remaining before request for more supplies is sent. Example: Level set to 10% for weapons/equipment. Base starts with 100 Aim-9, once there are less than 10 Aim-9 remaining, the base will request for Aim-9s to be sent from a warehouse.

brisa en lugar de subir el archivo completo no puedes editar y eliminar las zonas que no se explica nada? por ahorrarte subir megas y megas de ruido... si no que lo haga otro que sepa que se lo pueda bajar.

luego os permito que saqueis un top ten frases de expliaciones mias.... me explico a veces como un libro cerrado y en otro idioma.

Hombre prácticamente, todo lo que se grabó sirve, a excepción de los últimos 5 minutos, el ruido de fondo se da en aproximadamente 30 minutos, hasta que me indicaste que cerrara el micro, a partir de ahí no hay ruidos de fondo, si quieres te paso por MP el link del MP3 y me dices que minutos se pueden aprovechar y hago varias pistas de sonido utilizando Camtasia.

Saludos

Brisafresca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hola , quiero instalar dcs wor y me pide el fichero dcs worl 1.2.5.16184 y no lo encuentro serian tan amables de ayudarme gracias

Si solo quieres instalar el dcs world tienes que descargarte los cinco ficheros de este enlace: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world/ , e instalarlo no te deberia pedir nada. Si quieres instalar los módulos bajate los actuales de la página ya que los cambiarón despues del dcs y los que habia eran de una versión anterior (1.2.5.16184)

Edito: Toda la razón Angel101, no me di cuenta al contestar.

Edited by emta

• 3 months later...
Mbot (el mismo que creó en ASW Training) trabaja en un detection Script para DCS: W:

I am currently working on a script that intends to improve the visual detection model of AI ground units. The idea is that you apply a script to a ground unit that will run on top of the AI's hard coded detection model and controls the engagement of script-detected targets via controlling the unit's ROE. Obviously once the script has detected a target and allows to open fire, the AI will engage any target it sees via the hard coded detection model, irrespective if this target has been detected within the script. It's not pretty, but it's the best thing we can currently do with scripts.
Factors affecting probability of aircraft detection I intend to implement include:
-line of sight
-distance
-altitude
-angular velocity
-terrain/sky background
-relative bearing from observer (front, side, back)
-time of day
-abstraction of ground clutter masking (since DCS has no true vegetation)
Writing the overall script has been fairly easy and quick. All the factors above are already captured by the script. Now I am working on how exactly these will affect the probability and this becomes quite challenging. I was never really good in probability mathematics and am hitting a brick wall here.
The way the script works is that each second, the area (radius 10 km) around every designated observer unit is checked for aircraft and helicopter. The above factors determine a probability of detection if the target is truly detected within each search cycle (which repeats every second).
Now the base data for the probability of detection I am collecting from various research papers comes in a format like this:
detection_prob.jpg
The aircraft approaches the observer (at a speed specified in the research method, here 400 kts) and the probability that the target is detected at a given range increases as the aircraft is closing. Now how do I transfer this data to a form that is usable by my script? My probabilities are applied every second again, while here a single probability somehow rises with closing distance. The probabilities for my script need somehow need to be a lot smaller, since they are repeated quickly (A 33% probability of detection will on average lead to a certain detection within 3 seconds). I know I can somehow use this real world data, but I am not sure how to apply it. Does anyone have a better understanding of this?
In case you are interested, here are is some of the research on visual detection I found: