Duda sobre como disparar con el Su-27

Destino

Buenas

No he podido ser mas descriptivo en el titulo por que iba a quedar muy largo. Estoy teniendo problemas para disparar con el modo de mas alla del campo visual. Yo tengo un objetivo del otro bando dentro del rango, he probado con todos los misiles, esta el radar puesto y ve al objetivo pero no lo marca ni sale nada... Tampoco sale nada con los modos de combate cerrado al tenerlo cerca.

Es una mision propia que tengo yo, no se si puede ser por eso ya que un amigo me dice que en un servidor online si a podido disparar y en la mia no. Pero no se, yo soy del bando rojo con un Su-27 y los que pongo como enemigos son F-15C... Y atacar me atacan ellos, asi que no se...

¿Me podeis orientar para saber como van esos modos? Gracias!

Edited by Destino

haz la misión rápida del Su-27 y nos comentas...

Muchisimas gracias por tu ayuda ZyLoG, de verdad, me has ayudado mucho.

Supongo que lo dice para descartar la mision que has creado tu, asi que si, te esta intentando ayudar mucho.

¿bloqueas el objetivo con el radar antes de disparar? ¿y has comprobado en opciones / controles que tienes asignado el "target lock" (por defecto intro) en algun sitio?

A la hora de disparar ¿mantienes el boton apretado un par de segundos? ¿y has comprobado en opciones / controles que tienes asignado el "weapon fire" (por defecto espacio) en algun sitio?

Vamos que pueden ser desde errores al crear la mision (vas sin misiles), errores de que no tienes los controles en su sitio, errores del usuario a la hora de operar sistemas, etc.... es dificil saber con poca informacion que te pasa.

Tienes si pulsa el boton de misiones y te vas a esta en flaming cliff:

gallery_11797_84_147500.jpg

Te puede servir de mucha ayuda si el problema es de operar con los sistemas.

Saludos.

Primero que todo débes de haber configurado todos los controles necesarios en tu Joystick y despues como es lógico saber para que sirve cada combinación. Es una cuestión de leer el manual y ver videítos tutoriales, ejemplo Video 1ra parte:

Todos los mensajes que aparecen, recuerda que siempre que no entiendas Ingles siempre esta San Google Translator:

1.Welcome to this Su-27 training lesson on the use of radar for Beyond Visual Range combat.

2.You can take control or exit the lesson at anytime by pressing ESC.

3.Please don't touch the controls or change views during this lesson. If you need to pause the lesson, press the PAUSE key.

4.The Su-27 is an all-weather fighter designed to engage airborne targets.

5.The aircraft can carry up to 4,000 kg. of ordnance on 10 hardpoints, including medium and short-range air-to-air missiles.

6.For this lesson, we are armed with the following:

Four R-27ER medium-range semi-active radar homing (SARH) missiles;

7.Two R-27ET medium-range infrared homing missiles;

8.Two R-73 short-range infrared homing missiles;

9.And 2 SPS-170 ECM pods.

10.The Su-27 is equipped with the N-001 pulse-Doppler radar, which is designed to detect airborne targets and provide guidance to aircrafts radar-guided missiles.

11.We have a group of targets ahead of us at medium range. Lets begin working with the radar.

12.Select Beyond Visual Range (BVR) mode by pressing 2.

13.Press I to activate the radar.

14.Press D to select R-27ER missiles. Check the HUD to confirm your weapon selection.

15.The HUD will also indicate which stations are loaded with the selected weapon. This information is duplicated on the Weapon Readiness Panel below the HUD.

16.In SCAN mode, the radar scans the airspace ahead in a cone 60 degrees in azimuth and 10 degrees in elevation.

17.The scan zone can be shifted 30 degrees to the right by pressing RShift , or 30 degrees to the left by pressing RShift /. The current horizontal position of the scan zone can be seen on the HUD and HDD displays.

18.To shift the scan zone vertically, we need to input the anticipated range and elevation of the target.

19.Press RAlt + and RAlt to enter the anticipated target range. The range value is displayed at the bottom of the HUD.

20.Press RShift ; and RShift . to enter the anticipated altitude difference between yourself and the target. The target elevation value is displayed on the right side of the HUD as the number of kilometers the target is above or below you.

21.The target elevation is displayed together with a zone coverage bar, HUD view reference marks, and the elevation angle scale.

The maximum elevation range of the radar is 55 degrees up and 35 degrees down.

22.To re-center the scan zone, press RCtrl i. Doing so will also reset the target range to 10 km and the target elevation to 0 km.

23.You can set the range scale indication by pressing + and -.

24.Lets discuss the radar modes.

25.The radar has three primary modes that can be cycled by pressing Rshift I.

26.High Pulse Repetition Frequency, or HPRF mode, is used for targets that are flying head-on. Using this mode for tail-on targets will significantly reduce our detection range. The ППС (Russian PPS) cue on the HUD indicates HPRF mode.

27.Medium Pulse Repetition Frequency, or MPRF mode, is used for targets that are between tail-on and side-on. Using this mode for head-on targets will significantly reduce our detection range. The ЗПС (Russian ZPS) cue on the HUD indicates MPRF mode.

28.INTERLEAVED mode is most often used when target aspect is unknown. This mode automatically switches between high and medium PRF on alternate bars of the raster scan pattern. This provides all-aspect detection but at the expense of about 25% reduction of detection range compared to HPRF and MPRF modes. The АВТ (Russian AVT) cue on the HUD indicates interleaved mode.

29.The radar also has two detection modes that can be cycled by pressing RAlt i.

30.SCAN mode can be used in combination with either High, Medium or Interleaved PRF modes. In SCAN mode, radar contacts are displayed on the HUD with no indication of their flight vector. Contacts will be displayed as target markers based on their type as follows:

31.A double-row marker indicates a friendly contact.

32.A single-row marker indicates an unidentified contact and presumed hostile.

33.The number of dots in a row indicates the approximate size of the contact.

Video 2da Parte y mensajes:

34.A vertically running strobe indicates a jamming target. At long ranges, its impossible to determine the range to a jamming target. When being jammed, the АП (Russian AP) cue will be displayed on the HUD.

35.A solid marker over on the strobe indicates a jamming target that is close enough for the radar to burn through and determine its range. This is only possible at relatively short ranges.

36.Track-While-Scan (TWS) mode can track up to 10 targets simultaneously and indicates their flight vectors on the HDD. TWS can only be used in combination with either HPRF or MPRF modes. TWS cant be used when the radar is being jammed.

37.As in SCAN mode, a double-row marker indicates a friendly contact.

38.A single-row marker indicates an unidentified and presumed hostile contact.

39.The radar can automatically prioritize and lock the highest threat. To do so, select the TWS-HPRF mode by selecting RAlt I and RShift I.

40.The radar will prioritize a target and automatically place the targeting box over it. The range scale on the left side of the HUD now includes the following data:

41.The range scale.

42.Current range to the target.

43.Maximum engagement range for a non-maneuvering target.

44.Maximum engagement range for a maneuvering target.

45.And minimum engagement range.

46.When a target is locked, the HUD indication changes and now includes the following data:

47.The А, attack cue, indicates a valid lock.

48.Target aspect, currently indicating head-on.

49.The target marker, indicating the targets location.

50.And the antenna position dot that indicates the position of the radar antenna. To maintain contact with the target, the antenna position dot has to be kept inside an invisible box surrounding the main HUD display field.

51.Launch Authorized! The flashing box at the bottom of the HUD indicates which missile is selected and ready to fire.

52.Fire! (Space bar).

53.Splash one!

54.Lets try locking up a jamming target.

55.To manually designate a target, slew the cursor by pressing , / ; .. Press Enter to lock the target.

56.When locking a jamming contact, we have no range or aspect information for that target.

57.To launch the missile, we need to manually enter the anticipated target range by pressing Ralt + and Ralt .

58.Now lets try to lock a friendly contact.

59.Once again, slew the targeting box over the target.

60.Locking a friendly contact adds a C cue to the HUD display, indicating the contact is a friendly. We also do not receive authorization to fire.

61.As you can see, the Su-27 radar is a complex targeting system, but with knowledge and practice it can be used to effectively engage airborne targets under all conditions.

62.You can now take control and practice using the radar. A number of hostile aircraft are flying to our right. Press ESC to take control or exit the mission.

paciencia compañero, la faena que yo tengo con estos asuntos, y mira que son añitos ya en el mundillo, pero en tema de misiles cohetes y su P querida,. me lastraigo,,

DCS es otro mundo y realmente o lees manuales, o te vas a enterar de Nada... aparte de como dice Chiquito, es cuestion de mirar tutoriales tambien.. es como todo..

Saludos

Los controles estan bien configurados, tanto el target lock como el weapon fire. El disparo esta comprobado que funciona ya que en "el modo del 6" (xD) dispara perfectamente y en la mision llevo misiles.

No me conozco todos los sistemas eso esta claro, pero el colega con el que "juego" a probado en otros servidores online y a podido disparar, pero tambien me a comentado que en un servidor concreto si que no pudo...

Me mirare los video tutoriales, aunque no estaba intentando aprender por inspiracion divina ya que tengo por aqui el manual de vuelo del Su-27 en pdf y estaba mirando las cosas ahi, pero creo que sera mejor ver los videos aunque tenga que pelearme con el ingles.

La cosa es si es posible que haya algo por defecto en la mision o a la hora de crear la partida que haga que no se pueda disparar (excluyendo la falta de misiles y la configuracion de botones), ya que como digo, un colega en algunos servidores online lo a podido hacer sin problemas y me comento anoche que en otro no pudo hacerlo...

Gracias por responder Angel101 y Chiquito... Y gracias por los animos lothar29, seguire peleandome con los misiles.

Llevas los misiles correctos para largo alcance? Quizás en la misión que has hecho solo has puesto misiles de corto alcance y por eso no te funciona. Lo mas rápido que puedes hacer es volar la misión donde te enseñan a lanzar misiles, como ya te han dicho antes. si ahí no te funciona siguendo los pasos que te dicen, es que estas haciendo algo mal.

La "mision" de entrenamiento que hay es un simple video, no me deja hacer nada... De todos modos ya he confirmado que es problema de mi mision, efectivamente en otras partidas online puedo disparar. Los misiles son los correctos, es mas, estan todos los posibles para descartar. Pero bueno, ya le voy cogiendo el truco, solo que no se por que narices no funciona en la mision que he creado yo...

La "mision" de entrenamiento que hay es un simple video, no me deja hacer nada...

Como te he dicho...

Vamos a ver, hay misiones de trainning que te enseñan esto y mas cosas, están junto a las misiones normales del FC3. ¿Has volado la que te enseña a blocar y disparar? ¿Ahí te funciona?

No las busques en el menú trainning, ahí son videos, pero del su 27 hay misiones de trainning junto a las misiones individuales. No se porqué están ahí, pero están, y son interactivas.