La foto

DaniV

Pues eso, igual esta foto es un chorizako... no digo que no pueda ser.. y que haya pululado por el Internet parriba y pabajo...

...pero si es auténtica y no se estén mofando de los amantes de estos aviones.... al verla puf... pensativo.

Cuando de repente he topado con ella... me he quedado sin palabras...la foto es la leche...

(Pone donde la encontré "El As Alemán Hans Meyer se reune con un viejo amigo")

tumblr_o1c71aJHpw1shi3h4o1_1280.jpg

Link de la página:

http://dave-mech.tumblr.com/post/137793025346/luftwaffe-ace-hans-meyer-reunites-with-an-old

Edited by DaniV

Former Luftwaffe Pilot reunites with old Friend

A memorable event occurred last November in the Military Aviation Museum — two old friends were reunited. The museum’s Messerschmitt Bf 109 (like the one Hans flew during WWII) and Hans Meyer, a former Luftwaffe Pilot, came together once again.

Hans Meyer was born in 1927 and grew up in Brandenburg, Germany. Ever since his youth he was interested in aviation, so at the age of 14, Hans joined the Flieger-HJ and learned to fly the Schneider SG-38 (Flying Glider). When he was 16, he earned himself the Glider Pilot Proficiency Badge ‘C’ level and signed up for the Luftwaffe a year later in 1944 to become a fighter pilot. After Hans completed his flight training in Werneuchen with the Messerschmitt Bf 109, he was transferred to Jagdgeschwader 54 “Grünherz” and was stationed on the Eastern Front. There he distinguished himself as a fighter pilot and was credited with a total of 5 air victories.

The 109 was a great aircraft. Fun to fly. Easy to maneuver.. Responsive. To see one again would really be something.“, Hans often remarked. The Military Aviation Museum didn’t hesitate and was able to present him this chance.

hans-meyer-former-luftwaffe-pilot-near-b

‘Old Friends Reunited’ – Hans Meyer with an old friend, the Bf 109. (Credits: Military Aviation Museum)

hans-meyer-former-luftwaffe-pilot-in-a-b

‘Old Friends Reunited’ – Hans Meyer with an old friend, the Bf 109. (Credits: Military Aviation Museum)

Hans undoubtedly enjoyed this reunion and took several minutes to quietly reminisce with this old friend, with whom he shares a lot of memories from World War II. Afterwards he climbed out of the cockpit and walked around the aircraft, answering a few questions about the markings at the same time, adding jokingly “You now need to paint a ‘green heart’ below the canopy.. My old squadron.”

Hans Meyer wrote a book about his service and memories with the Luftwaffe called “One soldier from the other side“, however this book is not easily obtained.

http://argunners.com/former-luftwaffe-pilot-reunites-with-old-friend/

Un saludo.

Lo cierto es que la primera impresion es de que se te pongan los pelos de punta... imaginandote que le estaria "diciendo" o pensando... pero... luego he leido el texto y la verdad es que me ha dado mas por pensar que le han dicho "ponte aqui y asi y hacemos las fotos"... nose.

La foto es un 10, eso es indudable.

La vi hace unos meses en Facebook aunque al final se me olvido compartir aqui, es una foto las que sobran las palabras con una profunda carga emotiva. Gracias por recordarla DaniV.

Me gustó mucho y por eso la posteé aquí. Menos mal que es real. Para mi, una fotaca.

Lo cierto es que la primera impresion es de que se te pongan los pelos de punta... imaginandote que le estaria "diciendo" o pensando... pero... luego he leido el texto y la verdad es que me ha dado mas por pensar que le han dicho "ponte aqui y asi y hacemos las fotos"... nose.

La foto es un 10, eso es indudable.

Puede ser que le dijeran "ponte aquí/así"... pero han conseguido el efecto y la emotividad. La vista de espalda y la cabeza inclinada me ponen los pelos de punta. Un 10 como bien dices. :grin:

Creo que solo nos queda imaginar lo que debe ser rememorar situaciones extremas como las que ese hombre, de seguro, vivió.

Puede que las fotos, eventualmente, tengan algo de Estudio, pero en su mente y cuerpo algo debe haber pasado ante el hecho de estar en esa sala, pulcra, estática, con aquella magnífica maquina, que estuvo viva en sus manos ( y con la cual repartió también la muerte)

Saludos