DCS F/A-18C Hornet

Zaz0

No es un bug, si recibe imput del stick, el AP se desactiva... o no se llega a activar, dado el caso.

Si tienes puesta zona muerta, y aún así no se activa, comprueba en controles que con la palanca en reposo, la zona muerta es suficiente para no mandar ningún imput.

Lo pruebo al llegar a casa, pero como digo, es solo en el HSEL, EL RALT y BALT me entran sin problemas... ah! y en el HSEL aparecen los dos puntos como que se ha activado, pero el avión no gira hacia donde debe, no hace nada. igual estoy haciendo algo mal. Desde una situación estable, pongo el BALT. Aparecen los dos puntos como que se activa, y se clava a esa altitud. Luego muevo el switch para seleccionar el rumbo del HSEL, o lo marco en el UFC, y aparece correctamente en el mapa. Entonces, le doy al HSEL, aparecen los dos puntos como que está seleccionado, pero el avión ni se inmuta. 

Hey everyone,

After our meetings today, I can update you on our current near-term planning for the upcoming Hornet features. For the 27 February update we plan (not promise):

• JDAM basic operation minus dynamic launch zone
  • HARM TOO and PB modes
  • Latent Track While Scan (LTWS) and Track While Scan (TWS) air-to-air radar modes

Following those, priority items will be:

• Data Link / Link-16 / MIDS. This has been a huge undertaking and will take a bit more time to get right, particularly for multiplayer data-sharing and creating a unified picture between clients. We want to get this right.
  • New IFF system tied to D/L
  • NCTR tied to D/L
  • JDAM dynamic launch zone.
  • Data Card. This won’t just be a data card but allow you to customize many aspects of your aircraft set up.
  • Lightening II Targeting Pod
  • JSOW

Again, I need to emphasize that this is planning and not a promise. Things can certainly change. We try to be open and provide you insight into our planning, but with the understanding that this is not set in stone.

- Wags

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194412&page=13

Un saludo.

Bueno y parecía que el SA (aunque fuese algo por acabar) iba a llegar esta semana.

Yo ya lo que diga este Wags de lo que anuncian, pretenden, esta en cola y demás. Voy a pretender que hasta dentro de 6 meses no sale.
Así al menos me ahorro las decepciones

Que entiendo que estén trabajando en ello, pero una de dos.
O medio plazo el Hornet empieza a recibir muchas actualizaciones de las que mencionan, muy seguidas cada dos semanas.
O el Hornet más o menos acabado lo veremos a finales de 2020, con suerte

yo nunca he confiado en que tuvieran el hornet este año acabado.... recordar el radar AG.... y sigo pensando que no nos dan todo lo que tienen por si tienen alguna temporada sin poder sacar nada, darnos lo que ya tenian retrasado en sacar y calmar al publico.....

1 hour ago, Zaz0 said:

yo nunca he confiado en que tuvieran el hornet este año acabado.... recordar el radar AG.... y sigo pensando que no nos dan todo lo que tienen por si tienen alguna temporada sin poder sacar nada, darnos lo que ya tenian retrasado en sacar y calmar al publico.....

+1

• Thanks 1

The Data Link (D/L) Situational Awareness (SA) page and new radar functions are making steady progress, so I thought I’d make another little update using images. This all very much work in progress and subject to change.

The first image shows the radar format on the left DDI with Latent Track While Scan (LTWS) selected and the TDC hovering over a brick. The brick now displays the selected weapon Launch Acceptable Region (LAR) as well as target Mach (left of HAFU) and altitude in thousands of feet (right of HAFU). The next step would be to designate the target as the Launch and Steering (L&S) target and the ability to set a secondary Designated Target (DT2). Along with a hover over contact, you can get additional information up to three contacts in LTWS mode. With MSI enabled, you’ll also then have D/L information available. Once LTWS is done, then we’ll take care of Track While Scan (TWS) mode.

On the right DDI is the SA page five unknown contacts at the top of the page., They are yellow because they have no ownship IFF interrogation (hover over contact and depress sensor hat switch to interrogate). The staple at the top of the HAFU indicates the player has no IFF on a target, but the lower chevrons indicate friendly donor aircraft (F/F) have set the targets as hostile. Once both the player interrogates the contact and comes back negative, then the HAFU would change to red and be a diamond. In this way, the color and top and bottom of the HAFU tell you a lot about the classification of the contact. 

Remember: staple = unknown, chevron = hostile, and semi-circle = friendly. Yellow = unknown, red = hostile, and green = friendly based on ownship.

In the second image the left DDI now shows a target locked in STT with Non-Cooperative Target Recognition (NCTR) enabled. A successful NCTR print of the target depends on range and aspect angle into the intakes of the contact.

On the right DDI we see that the target is identified as an IL-76 and the star HAFU indicates the STT L&S track. It is yellow because no ownship IFF interrogation has been made. Because the radar is in STT, it is not scanning for other targets. As such, all other contacts on the SA page are from F/F and SURV sources over the D/L. The smaller red triangles are SURV tracks from an AWACS that only the AWACS is seeing. The red lower chevrons with the dot is from a friendly donor (F/F) source.

attachment.php?attachmentid=204397&d=155

attachment.php?attachmentid=204398&d=155

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194412&page=13

Un saludo.

20 hours ago, Zaz0 said:

Mira, eso no se me había ocurrido, pero tiene todo el sentido del mundo, así nos mantienen apaciguados. Y el radar AG se les tiene que haber atragantado seguro, ya sea por rendimiento o por lo que sea..

3 hours ago, Galahad78 said:

No me deja de resultar curioso que el bandido hostil sea un triángulo invertido, cuando en simbología OTAN es un triángulo normal. Los jugadores de CMANO, Harpoon, Dangerous Waters, etc. vemos ahí un submarino hostil :xd:

Es que se les ha colado el software del Viking.

2 hours ago, Galahad78 said:

No me deja de resultar curioso que el bandido hostil sea un triángulo invertido, cuando en simbología OTAN es un triángulo normal. Los jugadores de CMANO, Harpoon, Dangerous Waters, etc. vemos ahí un submarino hostil :xd:

Es simbología propia del SA ^_^

Lo del triangulo abajo no es solo que sea bandido.
Indica que es otro avión, no tu, el que lo ha identificado como hostil.

Cuando solo lleva un triangulo arriba, eres solo tu el que lo ha marcado/identificado como hostil > https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=203928&d=1549391258

Cuando se completa el rombo, tu y aliados habéis identificado como hostil > https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=203925&d=1549391249

Y más significados que tienen los símbolos.

A ver si no tarda mucho en llegar el SA

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Renko said:

Es simbología propia del SA ^_^

Lo del triangulo abajo no es solo que sea bandido.
Indica que es otro avión, no tu, el que lo ha identificado como hostil.

Cuando solo lleva un triangulo arriba, eres solo tu el que lo ha marcado/identificado como hostil > https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=203928&d=1549391258

Cuando se completa el rombo, tu y aliados habéis identificado como hostil > https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=203925&d=1549391249

Y más significados que tienen los símbolos.

A ver si no tarda mucho en llegar el SA

Aaah, es verdad, no me había dado cuenta de eso

• 2 weeks later...

En la descripcion pone un par de cosas muy interesantes. 

-Pregunta para los expertos el DL del F14 en un principio es compatible con el Link16 no? Lo digo por el tema de compartir infirmacion.

"No separse de un grupo y saber donde hay mas aliados ademas de muchas otras funciones sin duda nos cambiara mucho la vida. Y eso sin contar aun lo que falta, uff cada vez me gusta mas este modulo. Pasito a pasito me enamoro mas."

A few notes to keep in mind:

1- This is the initial version with more features to follow like automatic IFF modes, IFF code XP and AI setup, Link-4/HARM/FLIR display options, declutter options, flight ground target markers, basic ROE indications, MIDS voice, and a few more.

2- The logic that determines when a target is own-ship classified unknown, hostile or friendly is determined by an ROE matrix of factors. In this initial release it will be determined by Mode 4, but later we will probably factor in NCTR and SURV.

3- An NCTR print requires an L&S or STT lock, therefore I was unsuccessful in the print attempt. My error.

4- Friendly PPLI data is always fuel state, not range.

5- Later with the TXSDSG, it will be based on flight TGT ground designations, not necessarily WPDSG (it can, but not always).

6- I did not show it, but the static SAM threat rings will be included in the version this week.

Edited by ozius