Buenas noticias visibilidad y aviones invisibles

Del Blyat foro

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/13195-ответы-джейсона-на-вопросы-нашего-сообщества/?tab=comments#comment-760113

Concerning the visibility of contacts:

As you remember, Jason asked me to deal with this issue in my free time . I was surprised, of course,  : biggrin: but I accepted the task.

In a topic specially created back in December, I collected all the information I needed to assess the situation. Thanks to everyone who wrote there constructively and on business. Anyone else who floods the topic - keep up the good work. The more flood and offtopic - the faster the ru-forum will be closed. We are one step away from this decision.

Further.

The information was collected, now we need to deal with the causes of the problems. It takes time. I warned right away that you should not expect quick results from me.

Ever since I left vacation at the end of the January holidays, I have had two days off. Two. Who has already watched Maxim Savelyev’s video - how I spent my last day off - this is the face of a man who slept for three and a half hours before being pulled out to the airfield. Because on the night before I was preparing a beta for the next DM test, which you all probably read about. And the last 2 months, all my working time, 12-15 hours a day, is spent on this particular DM.

I hope that I answered the burning question why the "contact visibility problem" is still not being solved 

Now Jason, seeing that the situation with "visibility of contacts" does not move at all (which was expected), suggested allocating a separate time for several key employees to search for a solution. I am only glad about this. Probably, we will deal with this after the release of version 4.005, because until that moment all the forces of the team are now going to prepare this update.

PS

Yes, just in case, I’ll clarify that the problem of “invisible airplanes”, which Daniel spoke about, that I’ll deal with it after the release of 4.005, concerns “ghost” airplanes in multiplayer (which appear out of the blue), and not low visibility on middle distances. These are two different problems. And for the "ghosts" I already have a task in terms of.

• Thanks 1

vamos que tenían a un solo tío trabajando en su tiempo libre, para solventar lo de los aviones invisibles........ eso no es importante no.

Supongo que la próxima actualización traerá las cadenas de los tanques en 4k, que eso si es importante en un sim de aviones.

Lo bueno es que por lo menos se han puesto currar en esto......