[DOG] FEAR OF THE DARK ! 15 Octubre 22:30 Invitacion Escuadron Gemini

geramos109

De que bando volamos la mision?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. De que bando volamos la mision?

From my side I can not say too much. Those random kicks on the begguining of the mission. 

After some time trying I was able to take off but I was kicked again this time because my Internet conection. The server seems sensible with the internet conection because I was able to conect on Wings after that and when trying to reconect I was allways unable because conection. I had some problems tonight but I dont know if the server was sensible regarding that as well. 

Thank you for inviting us as well and waiting already for the next event and for the server to be released. Do you have more info about how many missions are we going to have on the server, data release etc? I am really exited to fly there!

El hace 9 horas, GEMINI - IngegnerTommy dijo:

Thanks to the all pilots of your squadron joining last night.

The testing was extremely useful to verify the (successful) dynamics of the map, and we already identify the root cause of all the issues at mission starts (basically too many events happening at the same exact time in small areas of the map, we now know how to fix that).

I hope despite the initial hiccup you were able to enjoy the event and the map, and we would be very happy to hear your feedback about:
- map and layout (AF, distances, targets)
- night flying experience
- map items (searchlight, radio beacon, flak etc)
- performance issues, bugs etc.
- suggestions for this map or for the sever in general

Thank you!

We need more af per side because as most of us were taking from the same af it was really crowded, we had to wait minutes until being able to start mission.

Night flying was pretty easy, because it's kuban map and it was full moon.

I used the RPK that wasn't pointing to the airfield so I went in the expected heading.

Random dc are not fun.

More objectives in the middle of the map, it was pretty safe to travel 60 km

Edited by Qpassa

Hello again, guys, thanks for all your feedbacks, we took them in considerations in order to optimize the map (both this night one and the previous one we tested earlier).

We would like to invite you to our next event, a dual-map night on Thursday 29th (next week), here is the invitation:

PILOTS! we are announcing a new test night on the "ACES HIGH by Gemini" server on Thursday 29th (NEXT week).

Testing targets for this event are:

- final check on these first two maps (bugs remove, layout adjusted after your feedbacks etc.)

- check correct server behavior at map change/map start

- check server load under max population (82ppl)

- check correct behavior of SRS radio --> address will be confirmed before the event

- have lots of fun!

Squadron, please fulfill the online form to confirm you participation, your preferences and to have slots reserved, at this link: https://forms.gle/3CoM24QqGavW5MJLA

For questions you can refer to me (=GEMINI= IngegnerTommy) here 

note: in case you have a different no. of pilots between mission 1 and mission 2 (because you are joining both as squadron, but not with all pilots in both) please leave "0" and add in the note something like:

- Mission 1: 6 confirmed, 3 additional

- Mission 2: 8 confirmed, 5 additional

cringe.JPG

Edited by GEMINI - IngegnerTommy

IMPORTANT!

Please note that the event will start 1 HOUR LATER, so the first map (Stalingrad) will be online at 21.30 CEST (21.30 Italian time)!

MAP 1 (Stalingrad) from 21.30 on

MAP 2 (Night) from approx. 23.00 on

Server name: ACES HIGH

Server SRS radio address: 79.9.2.47 (you can talk with everybody at login, and with your faction only after you pick a side and spawn in the plane)

As requested you will fly RED tonight, and in Map2 you have priority to use the PO-2.

Another group (IRRE) was also interested to fly the PO-2 missions, i told them you have "priority" but they might come as reinforcement or second wave.. please coordinate with them directly in-game via chat or via SRS radio.

Thank you, and see you tonight !

Edited by GEMINI - IngegnerTommy

El hace 4 horas, GEMINI - IngegnerTommy dijo:

IMPORTANT!

Please note that the event will start 1 HOUR LATER, so the first map (Stalingrad) will be online at 21.30 CEST (21.30 Italian time)!

Server SRS radio address: 79.9.2.47 (you can talk with everybody at login, and with your faction only after you pick a side and spawn in the plane)

As requested you will fly RED tonight, and in Map2 you have priority to use the PO-2.

Another group (IRRE) was also interested to fly the PO-2 missions, i told them you have "priority" but they might come as reinforcement or second wave.. please coordinate with them directly in-game via chat or via SRS radio.

So we thought the mission was going to start at 11 pm and when we entered at 10:45 we saw the mission was started, and when we were going to the objective it was destroyed by the IRRE. The mission is great but we missed some comunication in order to enjoy fully the mission.

7 hours ago, GEMINI - IngegnerTommy said:

IMPORTANT!

Hi Ingegner. 

Thank you for inviting us for the test tonight. I hope everything was running OK this time and all the details are done fore the final release. From our side we were a little bit disapointed with the mission itself. 

We were expecting the map to start at 23 as you told us but we found that It was already running for some time and the IRRE squad did not respect the priority maybe becase they joined earlyer than 23:00 and we found that the target was already destroyed when we joined and we had to sneak out some german plane hunting over the Po2 Arfield. So we can not give you too much feedback about how the things were working on the targets etc. 

We decided to go for some defenses and we attacked the searchlights and the Arta but I falled due to enemy cap so not too much more to comment hehehe. 

See you on the next one.