Battle of Britain Event

Hallo guys if you want to participate on Wednesday 21st October 2020 there is an event about the Battle of Britain organised by the italian guys of the ITALIANWING squadron.

If you can be interested here follows some details  ( Quote from the original post )

Achtung Männer!

This Wednesday will take place the mission #3 of the Battle of Britain event organized by the italian squadron " ITALIANWING ".

There are still slots available to participate both for the Luftwaffe and the RAF. ( Check the subscription link provided below )

The event is playable by both the Il-2 Blitz and IL-2 Desert Wings owners!

Event info:

To subscribe: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhnYV3MWzsceh17W...6Ru0X?e=kGNR5q

Server will start at 19.10 GMT ( 21:10 CEST )

Server password: Ask it to me via PM on the ATAG forums

TeamSpeak3 address: 88.99.165.102:9997

TeamSpeak3 Password: Ask it to me via PM on the ATAG forums

Mission start will be at about 19.30 GMT ( 12.35 in game time ), both faction will recieve a message like " You are clear to take-off "

Mission will end around 21.15/21.30 GMT ( 23:15/23:30 CEST ), but the server will remain online longer for those who want to keep playing

From 19.00 to 19.10 GMT ITAF_Airone1989 will do a short briefing for both factions in the channel " Battle of Britain: General briefing "; Anyone interested can participate.

For additional info about this event please check the following link ( ATAG Forums ) https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/.../showthread.php

Salute! Hals und Beinbruch!

Edited by Stab I./JG 51 - Mölders
  • Thanks 1