Traducción RoF

Ian_Guerrero

Hola señores,

Como sé que aquí hay muy buenos traductores aquí os dejo un llamamiento de un creador de SKINS del RoF que ha dejado en sus foros, por si podeís/quereís echar una mano. Es que ya tiene la traducción en francés y alemán. Los españoles como siempre... :rolleyes:

El link al foro

Saludos

OK - here we go with batch number 7. In trying to get some more skins ready for posting in the new polls section for inclusion in the game's proposed new protected (mods off) mode, I need to get some short descriptions translated from English into French, German, and Spanish for the necessary localizations.

The translations need to be decent ones, from people who really know how to speak the language, and not just from Babelfish or other freebie web translation sites. I'm hoping that some of you folks out there that have those language skills won't mind pitching in a bit and providing me with the appropriate translations for the following descriptions (note - only the quoted phrases in blue below (one per entry) need to be translated):

1. Jasta 11 Karl Meyer

"Meyer's aircraft with jasta 11 in July 1917, with red nose, struts and wheels and a blue tail"

2. Jasta 23b Heinrich Seywald

"Seywald's aircraft in February 1918, with standard Jasta 23b markings and his personal 'S' symbol on the fuselage"

3. Jasta 6 June 1918

"Generic Jasta 6 aircraft, with standard Staffel markings of black and white striped tail surfaces, nose and wheel covers"

4. Jasta 6 Richard Wenzl

"Wenzl's aircraft, with black and white striped tail, nose and wheels, and his personal white and black band around the fuselage"

5. Jasta 29 Harald Auffarth 387/18

"Auffarth's aircraft in October 1918, with yellow nose, green fuselage, and his personal comet symbol on the fuselage"

6. Jasta 54 Erich Mix

"Mix's aircraft, with green and white stripes on the tail and his personal skull and crossbones symbol on the fuselage"

7. Jasta 54 September 1918

"Generic aircraft of Jasta 54 from September 1918, with green and white striped tail and green nose"

8. JG I Hermann Goering, Early

"Goering's aircraft in October 1918, with red nose, struts and wheels and the rear fuselage painted his personal white color"

9. JG III Bruno Loerzer

"Bruno Loerzer's aircraft as leader of JG III, with black and white stripes on the fuselage, wings and tail"

Please feel free to post translations here or PM me with them, whichever you would prefer. Please be sure to let me know which numbered description(s) above you are responding about.

¿En qué consiste? Pues hay una serie de aficionados que están creando una especie de packs de skins, principalmente skins históricos y creo que para que los desarrolladores de RoF los incluyan como skins “oficiales” en próximas actualizaciones, tienen que tener traducido los textos que acompañan a dichos skins en los idiomas correspondientes: ruso, inglés, francés, alemán y español, y… claro, siempre les suele faltar el ruso y el español, pues no hay mucho colaborador hispano. Yo ya he traducido unos cuantos pero no estaría mal que viesen que en la comunidad española hay más de una persona echando un cable. :rolleyes:

Incluso en algunos hilos he pedido que publicasen las imágenes de los skins para hacer una traducción NO literal. Con las imágenes no es difícil. ;)

En el foro 3rd Party Apps es donde están estos hilos

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewforum.php?f=112

Donde veáis NEED TRANSLATION hay un “skiner“pidiendo ayuda