Dead Island 06-09-2011

Advan

Bueno chicos ya faltan escasos 10 dias para que salga otra aventura cargada de muertos vivientes,tripas,sangre,destruccion y supervivencia.

Dead Island

Podeis ver un monton de trailers nuevos y gameplay en esta pagina:

http://deadisland.deepsilver.com/deadisland.php

y aqui teneis el tema del trailer que es una pasada!

Tenemos tambien las descripciones de algunos de los protagonistas de la historia:

monster_1.png

Xian Mei is an employee at the Royal Palm Resort, born and raised in China, she chose an occupation that allowed her to leave her country of birth in order to experience different people and cultures - Banoi is her first placement outside of her homeland.

She is a fast learner, intelligent, and also - as a passionate sportswoman - quick on her feet. Having just arrived at the island, Xian Mei was responsible for a myriad of menial tasks at the hotel, before starting work as a receptionist. This opportunity to meet and greet all the different nationalities that visited the hotel was ideal for Xian Mei, as it provided a perfect source of inspiration for her dreams of travelling the globe.

That is of course, before suddenly the world around her begins to crumble...

monster_2.png

A one-hit-wonder rap star of fading fame, Sam B was booked by the Royal Palms Resort Hotel to perform his well known song "Who do You Voodoo?" at a high profile hotel party. He gladly took the chance to play this gig.

Once strong, self-confident and proud, Sam B has had a troubled past and a history of drug and alcohol abuse, as his private life became caught in a haze of fake friends and bad advisors.

Trying to pick up the pieces and earn some extra cash, he suddenly finds himself surrounded by a whole lot of different problems...

monster_3.png

A former American football star, spoiled by life and successful in every possible way, Logan's ego finally put an end to his bright future. Taking part in a reckless street race with tragic consequences, Logan not only killed a young woman - his unfortunate passenger; he also fractured his knee, putting an end to his sports career. His fall from stardom inevitably followed and he plunged swiftly into a life of bitterness and despair. In an attempt to get away from the demons hunting him, he gladly takes the chance to experience the beauties and wonders of Banoi.

Soon enough though the getaway he was dreaming about turns into a real life nightmare...

monster_4.png

Purna is a former officer of the Sydney Police department. After losing her career when she killed a child molester who could not be touched legally because of his wealth and connections, Purna then turned to working as a bodyguard for VIPs in dangerous places all over the world.

She is hired not just for her skills but her looks as wealthy men did not mind showing up with Purna on their arm.

EDITO:Precio:49,99[44,99 si haces el preorder]

Edited by Advan

Pues yo creo que se va a dar un batacazo en su salida.... :unsure: Esa mezcla de FarCry, Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, Borderlands... no sé yo como saldrá, pero a mi me interesaba hasta que vi armas electrificadas y un maromo de 2 metros con camisa de fuerza y mascara estilo Hannibal Lecter... (intentando copiar a Nemesis de RE3 en mi opinión)...

Parece que han metido en la batidora 5 juegos y han montado el suyo... no sé, me da que se la dan...

PD: No has puesto el trailer, pusistes el Theme :P

mmmm... ese olor tan familiar y tan bueno

Me parece que huele a chorizo, aunque puede ser que en realidad huela a dos chorizos, o incluso puede que sea la ristra entera lo que huele, pero es que es un plato que nos encanta.

Aunque personalmente como más me gusta es con un par de huevos fritos, y buen pan. Así me gusta el buen chorizo :icon_mrgreen:

Edited by chapas

Si yo tambien he visto algo por aqui pero me decidi a ponerlo ya que es como una actualizacion jejeje

A mi me da igual Dex, si salen zombies me lo compro seguro jajaja soy un zombie fan

PD:Ya se que pues el theme es lo que digo antes de poner el video,aqui teneis el theme :xd: