Thrustmaster Warthog. No Los Venden Separados

huertix

Había un hilo donde se hablaba de esta asunto, e incluso con el enlace a la noticias de Thrustmaster donde decian que desde el 6.1.2015, empezaban a vender las palancas de gases por separado.

Sabiendo esta información me decidí a comprar solo el stick.

Quiero compartir con vosotros la respuesta que me ha dado la compañia a mi pregunta de donde adquirir la palanca de gases individualmente:

Thrustmaster Customer Service <thrustmaster-english@guillemotsupport.com>

CUSTOMER SERVICE ANSWER

Dear Mr. Huertix,

Regarding your request.

Thank you for your interest in our products and please accept our apologies for this late answer.

We would like to inform you that the throttle cannot be sold apart from the joystick and that is why you cannot find it anywhere.

We thank you for your understanding.

Thrustmaster Technical Support is at your disposal for any other information you may need. You can reach us online at the following addresses:

Your message:

Hi.
I would like to buy Throttle unit from Hotas Warthog. I can not see any distributor who sell this product without the stick.
Could you please let me know a provider in Europe (German or Spain)
Thanks in advance.

Asi que, les he dicho que se vayan a tomar el pelo a su puta madre.....

Huertix <@gmail.com> to Thrustmaster

Thanks for you reply, but I guess you should be wrong in your answer
Thrusmaster is selling Hotas Warthog Dual Throttles as standalone. Please, review link under this lines:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0/hotas-warthog-dual-throttles-and-control-panel-now-available-standalone-controller

And also, you can find it in the website of Thrustmaster:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/hotas-warthog-dual-throttles

I've decided to buy just the stick few mounth ago because I could not expend 300 € for both devices, and I knew, because of the press realeases from Thrustmaster, that I could buy the thottles when I save some money.
Now, I have the money, I have a stick and I need the throtte to complete my device.
So, what is you suggestion, I have to sell my new stick in the second market, and loss around 50 € in a brand new device because thrustmaster is not selling the throttles, even if thrustmaster has a press releases from this year?

Are you kidding me?

Please, I would like to invite you to find a solution for my problem asap, because as I understand Thrustmaster is a serious company.
Thanks in advance.

cleardot.gif

Edited by huertix

http://shop.thrustmaster.com/es_es/pc/joysticks/hotas-warthogtm-dual-throttle.html

Esa persona no sabe ni lo que vende en su empresa, pero creo que tampoco es necesario faltarle, ten en cuenta que los tontos no saben que lo son, y si se lo dices lo mismo hasta se enfada, fijate tu... :P

Gracias por tu consejo Kyle. De veras no era mi intención faltar a nadie, pero con la de gente buena que hay en el paro, que haya tanto incompetente me exaspera. Y que me haya respondido esto me pone un poco nervioso, porque veo que el marrón me lo como con fatatas...

Ojala tengas razón Hans.

Si a alguien le interesa un TR Hotas con 2 meses de uso... 120 € :) eso si, esta en alemanía :)

Edited by huertix