Antiguo equipo il-2/COD se une a DCS:W

Silver_Dragon

Por lo que ha aparecido en Sukhoy.ru y comentarios de Wags en el foro de ED, Luthien y una buena parte del equipo del antiguo Il-2/COD (no los programadores que se fueron a 777) se mueven hacia DCS:W (no se sabe el nombre de la 3rd Partie), por ahora no hay comunicado oficial (se espera en unas semana). Se rumorea que estan trabajando en el escenario de la guerra de Corea (mi suposición es que el anunción de hace unos meses del F-86F y Mig-15Bis estaban conectados). Tambien se comenta que no solo va a haber reactores.
Noticia aparecidas aqui (en ruso): http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=80095
Y en el foro de ED (Wags la confirma): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=109847
PD: Se habla de un video que puede haberse flitrado sobre el asunto, pero que ha sido eliminado.
Editado: Luthiem lo confirma:(traducido via google translator)

Ilya, bienvenido, bienvenido. Algunas preguntas, que serán todos iguales o similares simulador vartandera, ¿hay un plan para crear un nuevo juego (Potapnev plan de obras), si opredeliny términos de desarrollo?

Tenemos la intención de hacer una simulación con el enfoque general similar a DCS: P-51. Nuestro público principal - éstas son las personas que fanateyut de detalle y fidelidad histórica a fondo en el producto.
Publicado por Yak-1

Trueno huelga mí! Elías apareció! Buenas noches! Pues bien, las principales cuestiones de interés se han preguntado, se reciben las respuestas. Voy a pedir a otro: Ilya, ¿crees que el WT motor sin esperanza?

De acuerdo a razones ajenas a mi voluntad a esas preguntas, lo siento, no puedo responder.

En el foro de ED, se habla del llamado "projecto Galba", el Spin Off de CoD para la guerra de corea. Dicen que Luthiem

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1810826&postcount=78

Originally Posted by BlitzPig_EL viewpost.gif
The Korean War spin off of Cliffs of Dover.

Luthier had a very good looking model of an A1 Skyraider that was shown for that.

The rather late model P51 that is already in DCS would fit right in with it.

ok, noticias oficiales de Luthier en el foro de ED:

Hello folks,

Wow, what a big thread.
Sorry - this whole thing wasn't supposed to be public yet. A single misclick on my part set in motion a chain of events of such epic proportions, who could have ever guessed. And well, here we are.
I've been posting on a Russian forum a bunch last night since that's where the leak came out. Figured I owe it to you guys to actually post everything in English.
Here's what I talked about in Russian yesterday:
1. There’s a new project in development between RRG Studios (my company) and Eagle Dynamics.
2. We’re making a new WWII flight sim.
3. The general approach in the new sim is the same as in DCS: P-51.
4. Cockpit workload, cabin systems, levers-buttons-gears, reliance on actual historical manuals, and the flight model, will be the same as in DCS: P-51.
5. Modeling of various secondary internal systems, such as modeling the pressure inside each bend in the hydraulics, will be somewhat simplified.
6. The landscape in the new project will be based on EDGE.
7. The theater, planeset, screenshots, videos, etc – will come in due time.
And here's some new information:
1. Myself and a bunch of ED guys are flying in nice tight formation to the Flying Legends airshow tomorrow. We’ll go TSA on the vintage warbirds there. There’ll be lots of videos and photos.
2. The official project announcement, alongside screenshots, videos, schedules, and the most detailed feature description you’ve ever seen on any flight sim ever, will come no earlier and no later than September 1st, 2013. The date is very important for the project. We cannot miss it. Be there.
Other than that, I won’t be revealing any more details until Sept 1st.
I'll hang around here for a few more hours, and then I'm off to Flying Legends until Tuesday.

Originally Posted by sobek
Excuse me for prying: Since you called this a "new flight sim", does that mean it will be based on EDs technology but branded separately, or will it fall in line with the existant DCS Flying Legends series?
I really should not say at this point.
However, one of the main goals is not to fragment the community. We're obviously planning a separate branch, however it's branded. And the main goal is, regardless of what you're planing, what you're buying, what you're supporting, etc, that you should be able to play with any other DCS fan online at any time without any undue hassle.
We'll release excruciating details on our approach in September.

• 3 weeks later...