Respuestas de Oleg a varias cuestiones

Weno tloncos, como hoy me siento generoso, y porqué no decirlo, aburrido aquí en el curro, sin nada que hacer mas que mirar internetes, he echado un vistazo al hilo que Oleg ha abierto en los foros de 1C a cuentas de la última actualización que ha hecho para contestar a diversas preguntas sobre las últimas fotos subidas. He intentado quitar toda la paja, arrimadas de cebolleta y demás y dejar solo lo interesante.

Yo solo digo una cosa que está bastante clara:

Definitivo, vamos a tener submarinos pilotables. Ya se que no tiene nada que ver con el poder manejar una locomotora de vapor a toa xtia por la campiña franchute, cagontó, pero menos da una piedra.

Weno, lo he intentado ordenar de alguna manera; lo rojo las preguntas, lo azul las respuestas, y lo raro del final que se le ha ido la olla cebolla al editor. Allá va:

EQUIPO

Originally Posted by msalama

What kind of computer do you run the game with, and what are the minimum specs for a smooth gameplay?

I'll answer for Oleg (luthier). He was horribly late for an appointment as he was posting the update, so he ran off as soon as he hit Submit.

The screenshots were taken on several computers, mostly on an Intel Core 2 2.66GHz with 2 Gigs of RAM and an NVidia 8800 GTX and a Athlon 64 3800+ 2.0 GHz with 2 Gigs of RAM and an NVidia 260.

We can't tell you yet about minimum specs for release, it's too early for that. Those are usually determined towards the end of a beta test.

Originally Posted by SlipBall

luthier(quote)

Did the Athlon system have a desent frame rate? I ask because I'm running a slightly stronger Athlon system now...and it would be nice to not have to do an up-grade

It's way too early to gauge frame rates and specs. Many things that will be eating up FPS in the final release aren't yet running at full capacity. Most others are yet to be optimized, meaning they're eating up more FPS than they will in the release.

The framerate we get on these specs today doesn't matter. No one can guess now at the framerate we will have in the release under what graphic settings. I could say what framerate we hope to have on this machine in the release, but a lot of people have a very twisted idea of what Work In Progress means, so I won't.

Originally Posted by Flyby

I've read that Sow_Bob is coded to use take advantage of multiple-core processors. I've read that Intel will release a 6-core processor in the future. Is the SoW coding limited in the number of cores it will or can make use of? Is a hyper-threading CPU an advantage?

Flyby out

4 core is working now

Originally Posted by 13th Hsqn Protos

As usual your aircraft cockpits are the best in the industry.

Not going to talk about terrain screenshots publicly at this point except to say ........ 2gb video cards are going to be pretty common soon. I have one now. You can put a lot of textures in that buffer.

We already put a lot non-pixelated textures with the clouse up look.

MULTIPANTALLAS

Originally Posted by igitur70

May I ask you whether you and your team have found a way to significantly widen the pilot's field of view (up to a natural 130° or so)?

Did you implement the TripleHead2Go set ? Will there be any option to simulate that widened view on a single wide screen (even if to sacrify two third of the image's height) ?

TripleHead2Go we plan to support. Matrox sent us everything. But we will do this implementation in final, because it isn't the main goal of the sim. It is nice feature and nice for representations.

As for 130 degrees of view - that will be very unrealistic. We already going for compomise always with the computer games - we make wider basic angle of view. This thing distort the feel of distances to the object, but make the wider angle. However with make more "close up" like should see that distances the human eye. This is compromize in every game

Originally Posted by zapatista

but will you support multiple monitors without triplehead2go from matrox ?

with the newer gfx cards we can use 3 or more monitors at the same time, without using a matrox 3H2go. for ex using one big widescreen in the middle, and a smaller 19' or 17' on either side to improve peripheral view (this is an economical way for many of us to add more lcd monitors since many of us now have upgraded to bigger widescreens and still have some older smaller lcd's around, or can buy them on the cheap)but BoB would need to be able to support that, for ex central 27' monitor = 60 FoV, with a 19' in landscape mode on either side adding 30 FoV for each of those , producing a total of 120 FoV over the 3 monitors side by side. this is already possible in some current games released in the last 2 years, i hope you allow us this function in BoB as well.

maybe. I put such things in secondary importance, becasue of not so wide distribution.

GRAFICOS

Originally Posted by ZaltysZ

It seems No AA was used and probably no (or too little) AF. It is likely that with higher AF, landscape textures will look way sharper. Now they are too blurry.

There's no AA on those shots because they use HDR, and right now you can't do both.

Originally Posted by ZaltysZ

Currently market of LCDs is getting flooded with wide gamut displays and they show too saturated colors in non color managed environment. If I recall correctly, OpenGL has extension which lets to use color management on textures. Maybe it is possible to make this extension available as optional, so that owners of wide gamut LCDs could play with exact colors this game was intended to be played?

SoW no longer uses OpenGL

Originally Posted by Antmano

Cockpit and planes look nice. Little bit of anti-aliasing and they should look great.

Colors for the ground where quite bright.

Does the multisample anti-aliasing work in SOW for the water edges, cockpit gauges and other places where it didnt work in IL2 ? Supersampling works in IL2 but its rather heavy.

There is HDR (High Dynamoc Range) and several new modernest technologies that are in contradiction with anti-aliasing

Originally Posted by Baron

Despite the "critisism" i think i can speak for most when i say that ingame screenshots is a giant step forward uppdate wice.

Btw, Igu Kyu, at sertain angles camoflage paint where infact glossy. Thats just how light reflects. Irl matt finishes never stays completly matt, u only need to wipe it down once and it becomes more glossy. Not counting dirt and wheatehering of course.

Very well said about everything.

Especially about diffeent adngles to the surface, painted in camoflase. Something even on matter surface we may see the reflection of clouds in real life. Its what we are doing in technology.

Originally Posted by 150GCT_Veltro

Ok Oleg i understand what you say, but you have to understand that after so many years.......

What do you think about Rise of Flight's terrain (textures, trees, grass ecc. ecc..)? I don't care a lot about SoW cockpit, aircrafts ecc. ecc. because i know they will be superb, but i'm really afraid about terrain. What you say is right, but those Jurassic pics are really terrible......however.

What is your personal task about SoW's terrain, first of all considering DX10, DX11? What do you ask to yourself about its quality?

Il-2 engine and then game + engne was in development 4 years. Then it was modified in time several times.

BoB - is way more complex engine, several times more complex. Need more time for development that to get the product line with the life not for just one season, but for several titles at least. From the beginning there, like in IL-2 in the past, we need to put so many features-modules, that to satisfy the meets 2010-2015 at least.

In the header of dev update very clear is done what I think about colors of the terrain in this dev update from the point of veiw of a professional photographer (you may try to find my photo website). Even these Jurrastic colors, like you said will be tuned. It is said already in other answers of Luthier and me.

On the current modent we did technology, but using old, prepared for old variants of engine textures. They simply can't be right with all these nature lights effects that we are modeling in the engine, just cockpits textures and partially aircrafgt with cars, etc are already tuned for the new engine. Ground, water, etc - later. It is large, but simple work to change source colors of textures.

At first we show that everything is going, flying, shooting (but with special development traces-placeholders, why I will not show it, same with explosions, flame... its way i did show just smoke on the back ground byut don't show the source of the flame producing so great size smoke.)

Originally Posted by AdMan

Impressed with the planes/vehicles

not so much with the maps, very unnatural and cookie cutter looking.

after seeing the BOP mapping I was hoping for something equally as beautiful.

Please read all my posts.

As the aswer you: In my opinon, these who know me from the time of Il-2 development would understand that to make so good quality of aircraft and vechles means that we will have equal quality of envirounment in future.

The main standard set the planes, then for the ground standard set the vechicles.

Same was with Il-2. It is easy to make comparison of tanks and cars with the ground envirounment in Il-2, that to imagine what we plan to have with the ground, etc in SoW.

Simply there would be such logic, as I undersand the normal logic myself.

Originally Posted by |ZUTI|

Sorry Oleg to bother you with this again, but just found the video of waaes hitting beaches:

Simple question: how much of this seen on that video will be in BoB?

Really don't know why, but after I saw that video, it just stuck in my head. I know all the rest will be first class but I just need to know about waves and beaches

Cheers.

this is from first variant of BoB engine based of deep modification of Il-2 engine. Then we dropped Il-2 based source code and did from zero all things that to be on horse in future for a long time.

Il-2 engine was already limiting us in some ways (still not now, but will do it in real not so far future)

I think we will have the waves in BoB. Maybe looking better. the code now is other for water,becasue it is trasparent now, comparing to that video.

Originally Posted by fuzzychickens

Oleg, just curious, have you seen how Polyphony Digital solves anti-aliasing jagged edges on PSP version of Gran Turismo.

They didn't use anti-aliasing (too processor hungry), they used something like one pixle shift between frames that reduced the jagged edges when game is in motion.

Is anything like this a possibilty for SOW?

http://www.gtplanet......ooks-so-good/?

There is an article of how PD reduced the jagged edges without using antialiasing.

It is known technology from specialized TV processors.

However in DX11 - there is no contradiction between anti aliasing and HDR technology. We simply currently working in DX10. And As I know in new version of DX10 also will be something that will remove that contradiction. Not sure.

This is small thing that we will put in attention more later becasue it is not the most important things in development tasks.

SONIDOS

Originally Posted by Tanimbar

As you know, sound is critical for immersion, especially for those of us lucky enough to visit somewhere like Duxford or have grown up with the sound of Spitfires flying overhead (sometimes).

Could you produce a few sound examples - possibly a Spitfire on flyby? But, please don't do that if the sound system is not yet complete - that would just cause people to moan.

Tuning of sounds will be more more later. Currently all planes sounds almost the same way with small differences of rpm/min, size of propeller and its type.

Originally Posted by Tanimbar

Would you please write a few words on how important sound is to you, for example, is it as important as the imagery, and whether or not you will try to create realistic, real-life sounds?

I realise that most of us do not know what the sound is like in a cockpit; that we don't appreciate how altitude and weather conditions alters the 'native' engine sounds; and, finally, that many of us think that the flyby sound is similar to the cockpit sound. Therefore, how are you going to manage our expectations of what you can produce and do you already think you will have a problem?

We never had a problem with sound using proper level of sound cards and speakers for which it was designed.

The changes for some aircraft using mp3 from video samples isn't right. maybe it is nice for someone, but it is done without 3D enviroument that we had in Il-2. I listened some mods that recommended me to listen and what I found? 2D sound using one-two samples.... and damaged sound of other aircraft. Of course we can take the sound from handheld camcoders and put it in sound engine, but it will be incorrect from the point of view what pilot hear, what people on the ground hear, and what you may hear simulating the position (camera) outside the plane in air.

It is too early to ask me what we will have. However in many inerviews I told that we will have other sound engine working even on a cheap sound card and speakers 100% copy of each aircraft we can't make. We can make just some things that are close and simulate in 3D binaural sound that no one sim has or had (partially had Il-2).

By simple words we will have compessed in dynmaic range sound that to get it working well on any type of sound-speaker system.

In Il-2 was wide dynamic rage, that not all sound systems was able to play right.

FECHA DE LANZAMIENTO

originally Posted by Tree_UK

Oleg seems to be avoiding that one, with the game still being in Alpha I doubt very much SOW will make the BOB anniversary, more early 2011, maybe Oleg can shed some light on this later.

Really I told that. We need to release in 2010. Not later

Originally Posted by KOM.Nausicaa

I think Oleg means he really needs to release in 2010 for economic reasons. I don't think it can be pushed any further.

Perfectly right

Originally Posted by Tree_UK

Thanks oleg, but you did make the same quote for 2009!! Anyway good luck.

What i can tell about this. Last couple of years I had hard times in my team.

No increasing of my team, but it was neccessary. Someone didn't understand it...

And happened what should happened - increasing the time.

Also I was need to fire several people and to hire new. And soon will be more new from the game industry I hope.

However with current amount and level - I see the real light. Simple with more people we may make more that I want myself

Also could be other situation - something that I promised(not the main things) may not happens in the release, but a bit later. Same was with Il-2 some time. But you always got what I promised in general.

VARIOS

luthier

Regarding the colors, read Oleg's post please. That's one of the primary areas we're working on right now.

In a next-gen sim like BoB, changing colors everywhere is not very easy. It's not just going into a texture and playing with hue - saturation. There's a complex lighting model in the engine that takes the environment and colors it with the sunlight passing through the atmosphere, which in turn is effected by the weather, time of day, altitude, etc.

It's a complex system with lots of variables. To give you a rough example, if you just take the grass texture and make it greener, it may look good at noon from 1000 feet on a clear day, but it'll look horrible at dusk from 10,000 in a fog, etc.

So we're still fine-tuning the in-game lighting, but rest assured most of us own a good pair of eyes, and we're well aware of the direction this needs to go.

Originally Posted by 150GCT_Veltro

Seriously, what is this? An update about a pre-alpha multiplayer map? I was waiting for Britain not for Jurassic Park.

http://files.games.1...ct/grab0101.jpg

Bird of Prey land looks so good.

1. First of all would be good to read the header of dev. update. I will show Britain when it will be ready. Don't you think that others also didn't show the map a year before release?

2. Terrain there isn't bad, yes. But we have already better in detail with the close look. Remember, I told not only about controlable aricaft in future....

The water is traspatent. From underwater you may see something.

Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara

Oleg and team: about the radars seens in those lovely screenshots, and regarding that DT is working on it for Il-2, will be functionals and operables in Bob?

Radars are working and will play great role in a gameplay doesn't matter single of multi.

Originally Posted by krz9000

my questions:

1. - do clouds cast realtime shadows

2. - will there be volumetric effects? (sunbeams through clouds,...)

3. - do you plan to show lots of situationbased post fx e.g. wounds that cause blurred/darker/reddish vision or stronger vignetting, stronger blurring of the vignette with higher speeds?

4 - are instanced geometries collisionobjects (trees)

ps: i created a google wave for STORM OF WAR you can find it by searching for "group:storm-of-war@googlegroups.com"

Oleg

Almost nothing to add! You have the Eye like Eagle!

Answer your questions

1. Yes.

2. Probably. Depending of time before release. At least we have all in technology to make it looking realistic. And we have already 3D search lights

3. plan, but i don't think that lots

4. Each teee has collision. There are now just one type of trees and they are not like voted in the past by community one of the graphics settings.

Oleg a un comentario jocoso sobre el terreno:

Hmm.... I'm sure that this map will be one of the most playable in online later.

Reading sugguesions of thousands users in the past for online gameplay we did it then(Ihave great compilation of users suggestions on my PC, accumulated for a long life of Il-2 on the market. Also this map will show most of the features for third party map creators... Don't you think about it?

This online map demonstrating already too much that no one sim had in the past and probably long time will not have.... Adn I especaiily don't show all things on this map that we have there for demostration of 3D engine features that never was present in any sim and are useful also for the ground-water-underwater based gameplay.

When I posted first in game shots of Il-2... some said that there isn't nothing new.... Then I begun to post later new and new shots of development progress and same these guys begun to say that it is too beatiful that to be real thing in the game.... The Il-2 then became N1 WWII sim in the world...

Originally Posted by Skoshi Tiger

Does this include water rising over our canopy when we have ditched our plane in the channel?

Maybe. At the moment cant say you. If to make it cool there it should repeat all frames of all cocpits/canopies in the game. that is really great work to make such animation for each aricraft. In short - don't know currently

Originally Posted by Snuff_Pidgeon

will there be explosions, electric fires, sparks inside the cockpit when hit?

Like in cinema? No. We don't plan unrealistic effects. But something will be.

Originally Posted by JVM

Not sure that you have much time to check all the thread content so I post the link to my question:

http://forum.1cpubli....&postcount=130

I would be happy to have your take on this...

They are other type of technology as you may see on other shots with sun. However there will more different looking types in final.

Modeling of behavior and look of real clouds at the same time - very complex task. As well as modeling of different weather conditions in diffeent parts of region that you may meet during flight, especially if tit is connected to the other parts of the game.

So, I don't think that we'll see the modeling of all airstrems near and inside the clouds in 100%. We ma be just be close to simulation of them. And we are doing that thing.

that was one long work and I don't think that all parts meet final release of BoB (in future maybe), because of too great impact to processor calculations, doing to many tasks simultaniosly.

Originally Posted by Abbeville-Boy

any plan for voice command to AI as in other older games

We don't plan to make it ourselves. In the past we have the game with 100% recignized commands (after training) but most never used it even it was working good.

many parts of source code will be open, so any third party developer may use their modules with adapting to our themselves.

Originally Posted by Feuerfalke

I don't remember if the final decision has been made: Will SoW have ingame communications like teamspeak, mumble or similar means?

We will have like in Il-2, however reworked and user friendly in use, but this will not excluding external program use

Please pay anttention: I would like to point one important thing.

The map of England, France, etc - the region of battle.

We will show such things just some time before release. The same way as it is doing others.

So when I will see some posts regarding it, I simply will ignore them. Just because I pointed it already.

Originally Posted by KOM.Nausicaa

About SoW BoB: I have full trust in you and wish you strength for the "final line."

And if you give the possibility in multiplay to assign someone in a bomber to be "observer" - I think any bomber needs "observer", just like in tank - I will be more than happy.

(PS: I mean a "observer" must have possibility to look out of different spots in bomber, even online)

Online code for BoB is completey other than Il-2 now.

We also did even special observer for the online competitions....

Originally Posted by RomBinDaHouse

This screens was over year before release (IGN published it on June 6, 2008; released sept-4-09):

..not only screens but also gameplay videotrailers was presented.

2all - it based on project priorities which things are finished\polished first in development stages.

Dear RomBinDaHouse,

They used original code of Il-2, if you don't know. We give them it. They wasn't need to make everything from zero. Isn't it different case? To rework say 3D model of aircraft to add polygons on some details, to make more greater size textures doen't means to make greatest technical and historical research that to make original 3D model. Loking on the models of SoW i'm personally sure that I can say that a lot of people, historian writers, cinematograph, etc will use OUR sim for the reference and modelling for the cinema some aerial battles (like it was already with Il-2, but now it will be on a 10+ times higher level at all and will looks at least in air close to real picture). I'm sure that nobody also would put in a single sim so much love to aviation on the whole market. Everything that currently do others as new fligth sims - its not for years, its just flyby...

Also we are not using technologies like do it others - demo, then upgrade nad upgrade more and more. We make many things in parallel and then do complete compilations more close to beta.

Also you show me pictures, that are not looking like the photo, but looking like the painted picture, that of course has some style of painter(s), but not like real picture that would see the human eye. Trust me In our case - we would like to get the most photographic quality of the whole image on monitor from differnet angles of view and distances. The goal is to get the best looking sim for a long time, how it was with Il-2 when its born.

Also we make a constructor, that many other developers will modify with new content... this absolutely other comparison to the console games.... or ported from console to PC games...

Just try to think about info I giving you in my message.

Originally Posted by imaca

The more I look at that 110 the more amazed I am, not just the reflection off the canopy and the canopy framing shadow on the nose, but the panel detail on the wing, the small panels between the nacel and fuselage show shadowing and high lighting of very high realism, the panels even look slightly uneven as you would see on a real aircraft. Awsome.

I posted couple of screen shots, including this one on the photosource forum.

Photographers, even professionals were thinking that this pic is a photo... and didn't understand why the props ar stoped... they were thinking that it was taken by some accident with aircraft... they discussed it for some time untill I told them it is computer image of real time rendering.

Originally Posted by Feuerfalke

And when in doubt, I prefer a high degree of simulation over graphics anytime.

I think we should have both

And in additional excellent online gameplay...

Originally Posted by Feathered_IV

I'd really like to ask, will you consider making a quick-save feature that can be used in missions?

At the moment I can't say. Really in flight sim it is usually impossible, becasue if you stop aircraft with the certain FM then when you strt agian the aircraft should remeber all the things: AI action at the last stage, speed-maneuver, target if is, a so many other parpameters.... The problem it is in air, not on the ground and at start of the saved gane parpameters will be changes, even if you save all above things.... This a bit hard to explain.

Originally Posted by 13th Hsqn Protos

1. Does that mean we have better netcode for S.O.W ?

2. Will the Game UI have any new online communications tools such as irc built in or some type of instant messaging or friends tools?

3. What if anything can you reveal at this time about support for squadrons? I feel that IL2 online play was severely hampered by the 'dogfight' mentality as opposed to a more coop or mission oriented style of play. Will there be more support for squadron play?

4. I know you will scream at me ..... but will onliners finally be rid of the offliners. Will there finally be separate installs ? (Protos dives to avoid Olegs cannon fire)

Seeing you here reminds me of the Golden Age of IL2 the FB days

You have too many questions.

4. No. it will be one game. But signle play based on multiplay engine inshort words

Originally Posted by OSSI

Will there be a Bf109 in the Game?

For what? No! Bf109 there we don't plan!

We plan Bf-109E in several modifications

Originally Posted by HFC_Dolphin

And when it is released, I wish him a nice trip to mountains

And underwater trip to some place where I can get white sharks shots

Thank you. Long time wasn't anywhere....

Originally Posted by philip.ed

Oleg, will the clouds change shape? So a good day could turn overcast?

Also, will the engine support hundreds of aircraft in the sky at the same time like Battle of Britain 2 Wings of Victory does?

Lastly, will there be a dynamic campaign; so the abilty to fly back to base, refuel, re-arm and then take off again whilst the battle is still raging?

Thank-you for being so helpful

PS: one more question, sorry I can't stop myself! You once asked me to e-mail you with information on barricaded fields; a measure which farmers and other people employed to stop luftwaffe airmen landing. Because I have been very busy and haven't had the time to research this properly, did you ever find anyone to do it? And will it be modelled? Such a feature shouldn't be too hard to model, and would certainly add to the immersion

please look interviews on simhq.com

I don't plan to tell more now. Especially when some info still secret

FUTURO

Originally Posted by zakkandrachoff

How is going to call all the Series Of Storm Of War.?

Ej: Storm Of War - Battle of Britain, Storm Of War - Korea, Storm Of War - ...

The first we should finish and release all things around BoB. This is a basis. Basis of engine, basis of features and basis of upcoming features and titles. As well as it is basis of our own and third party add-ons industry.

we really make something other than Il-2, but learning experince of Il-2.

Originally Posted by tagTaken2

Is there any news on SoW: Korea, while you are here...

Korea at the moment hanged. First BoB. All peole work only over BoB

me faltó lo de las multipantallas

MULTIPANTALLAS

Originally Posted by igitur70

May I ask you whether you and your team have found a way to significantly widen the pilot's field of view (up to a natural 130° or so)?

Did you implement the TripleHead2Go set ? Will there be any option to simulate that widened view on a single wide screen (even if to sacrify two third of the image's height) ?

TripleHead2Go we plan to support. Matrox sent us everything. But we will do this implementation in final, because it isn't the main goal of the sim. It is nice feature and nice for representations.

As for 130 degrees of view - that will be very unrealistic. We already going for compomise always with the computer games - we make wider basic angle of view. This thing distort the feel of distances to the object, but make the wider angle. However with make more "close up" like should see that distances the human eye. This is compromize in every game

Originally Posted by zapatista

but will you support multiple monitors without triplehead2go from matrox ?

with the newer gfx cards we can use 3 or more monitors at the same time, without using a matrox 3H2go. for ex using one big widescreen in the middle, and a smaller 19' or 17' on either side to improve peripheral view (this is an economical way for many of us to add more lcd monitors since many of us now have upgraded to bigger widescreens and still have some older smaller lcd's around, or can buy them on the cheap) but BoB would need to be able to support that, for ex central 27' monitor = 60 FoV, with a 19' in landscape mode on either side adding 30 FoV for each of those , producing a total of 120 FoV over the 3 monitors side by side.

this is already possible in some current games released in the last 2 years, i hope you allow us this function in BoB as well.

maybe. I put such things in secondary importance, becasue of not so wide distribution.

te olvidas lo mas importante,los dinosaurios que uno le ha puesto a los screens

(debido al cachondeo que parece jurásico y no inglaterra)

ptero1.jpg?t=1256600423

grab0168.jpg?t=1256600392

Ya me conocía todo,has aglutinado bien.

Lo de que salga en español depende de Ubisoft o de quien?

Edited by Qpassa

Guest Darkness

La traducción corresponde a la distribuidora, en este caso Ubi Soft, en su delegación para España. No sé si seguirá el mismo director paso-de-todo-lo-que-sea-simuladores-y-sus-seguidores en España, pero si es así saldrá un año más tarde probablemente. Si hay un nuevo director será un placer preguntarle por este asunto, como lo intentamos con el anterior.

Pero si traducen "yo quiero ser veterinaria"(*) y "yo quiero ser mamá"(*), quizás traduzcan también "Storm of War: Battle of Britain". Eso esperamos todos supongo.

(*) Ah no, que son productos desarrollados en España. No vale el ejemplo.

La traducción corresponde a la distribuidora, en este caso Ubi Soft. No sé si seguirá el mismo director paso-de-todo-lo-que-sea-simuladores-y-sus-seguidores en España, pero si es así saldrá un año más tarde probablemente. Si hay un nuevo director será un placer preguntarle por este asunto, como lo intentamos con el anterior.

osea que habra que importarlo :icon_mrgreen:

A mi me da igual que el sim este en ingles o en castellano. De hecho aunque no tengo ni papa de ingles, todo el mundo sabe lo que son los "flaps" o "pitch"

De hecho me suena más "aeronautico" en ingles que en castellano, y que ostias, solo por principios, prefiero comprarlo de importación que a UBI SOFT España. Nos han ignorado muchas veces como para darles ni un solo euro de los que gano trabajando. Prefiero pagar 5 € más y que sea importado.

Guest Darkness

Ha habido varios intentos para convencer a Oleg que dejara a Ubi Soft, pero tienen un acuerdo y de momento seguirá Ubi Soft como distribuidora en occidente, 1C en el este. Ubi Soft en el resto de Europa más o menos cumple con los simuladores, el problema es que en España la dirección de Ubi Soft en tiempos de la salida de IL-2 1946 pasó completamente de nosotros. Pero ojalá ahora me equivoque y lo saquen en castellano y al mismo tiempo que en resto de Europa, y no un año más tarde.

Viaje a 2007. Lo que hace la hemeroteca hoygan.

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=974&Itemid=39

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=975&Itemid=39

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1037&Itemid=40

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1062&Itemid=39

http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1354&Itemid=40

ubi1946.jpg

miqueridaempresa20_1.jpg

La host...

Pero eso no es nada comparado con el que sera el simulador definitivo:

Fighter Operations

:xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd:

Por cierto en el post oleg habla de que TIENE que salir en 2010 sí o sí.

Saludos!!

Pues a mi me parece que el 2010 es muy largo; vamos que podría haber precisado el trimestre al menos. Es que me coge que si compro o no compro un PC nuevo porque el mío ya empieza a toser bastante con el ROF y el BS y no sé si estirarlo un poco más; pues eso, que con los comentarios de Amalahama sobre las sombras ésas de los árboles se me mete el miedo en el cuerpo con lo de los requisitos del ordenador y no quiero precipitarme.