[DCS:A-10C] No más producer notes

amalahama

Pues Matt desgraciadamente no va a seguir haciendo producer notes:

Due to the accelerated pace of A-10C development with the goal to release it in 2010, and that I was out for a month due to back surgery, I'm sorry to announce that there will be no more Producer Notes for A-10C. There are just far too many other tasks that need to be taken care of in a short time period for me to have time to make the videos. The fact that the software has not been cooperating certainly has not helped matters. Unlike Black Shark that had a very, very long development cycle (much more free time for me), A-10C has been highly compressed and priorities (production and distribution matters, mission and campaign content, testing, manual writing, marketing, PR, and other tasks) had to be set.

Instead, video versions of the new, interactive training missions will be posted to YouTube when completed before the end of 2010.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry about this news and regret having to write it.

-Matt

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=57624

Es una pena porque los producer notes eran más naturales y no tan enlatados como las misiones de entrenamiento y además, iban mostrando algunas "features" aparte del simulador en sí.

En cualquier caso, la salud es lo primero

Saludos!!

Guest Darkness

Esto signfica que en un equipo pequeño con un proyecto tan grande cada miembro cuenta, y si Matt ha estado de quirófanos y no parece que para extraerle la vesícula precisamente pues supongo que estarán al 120%.