IRIS en DCS: World

Silver_Dragon

IRIS se ha puesto un comunicado de prensa en su facebook sobre los projectos en DCS: World

Notice for all interested parties regarding IRIS Developments for DCS:World.

Over the last few months I've been seeing more and more people seemingly concerned in relation to our developments for DCS:World. Given that, I felt it prudent to make a public statement in relation to the platform and our position in relation to it.
Firstly, and let me be completely clear on this. We are still 100% committed to the development of products for the DCS:World platform.
I discussed this very matter with Matt Wagner a few days ago as our point of contact for Eagle Dynamics & The Fighter Collection.
Secondly, Our forums on the Eagle Dynamics page were temporarily hidden from view due to the fact that I hadn't updated them for some time. Matt Wagner asked if we wanted it returned to view, however it was MY decision to leave them hidden until such time as we had new content to show.
Until that time occurs, the forums will remain hidden and we will continue to work behind the scenes. Because our forums are hidden, does not mean our contract has been revoked and nor does it mean we have dumped DCS as our detractors have been hinting at.
Work on DCS is slow for us, we've always admitted that. This is partly because we have a lot to learn and partly because we have to fit it in between other developments.
So, in closing, we are confident that we can produce fantastic content for DCS World and we will bring it to you as soon as we have more information to share. For the moment, we simply can only thank you for your patience and your continued support.
~David.

Mande...(google translator)

Aviso para todos los interesados ​​de proyectos de desarrollo de IRIS para DCS: World.
En los últimos meses he estado viendo más y más personas parecen interesados ​​en relación con nuestros desarrollos para DCS: World. Teniendo en cuenta eso, sentí que sería prudente hacer una declaración pública en relación a la plataforma y nuestra posición en relación a la misma.
En primer lugar, y permítanme ser totalmente claro en esto. Todavía estamos 100% comprometidos con el desarrollo de productos para el DCS: Plataforma Mundial.
Discutí este mismo asunto con Matt Wagner hace unos días como punto de contacto para Eagle Dinámica & The Fighter Collection.
En segundo lugar, nuestros foros en la página de Águila Dinámica estaban ocultos temporalmente de la vista debido al hecho de que no los había actualizado desde hace algún tiempo. Matt Wagner preguntó si queríamos volver a ver, sin embargo, fue mi decisión de dejarlos ocultos hasta que tuvimos un nuevo contenido para mostrar.
Hasta que ocurra ese momento, los foros permanecerán ocultos y vamos a seguir trabajando detrás de las escenas. Porque nuestros foros están ocultos, no significa que el contrato ha sido revocado y tampoco quiere decir que hemos tirado DCS que nuestros detractores han estado insinuando.
El trabajo en DCS es lento para nosotros, hemos admitido siempre que. Esto es en parte porque tenemos mucho que aprender y en parte porque tenemos que hacerlo entre otras novedades.
Así que, para terminar, estamos seguros de que podemos producir contenido fantástico para DCS Mundial y vamos a llevarlo a usted tan pronto como tengamos más información para compartir. Por el momento, podemos simplemente solamente gracias por su paciencia y su apoyo continuo.
~ David.

Mira. en tema de aviacion y simulacion casi todo viene dado en ingles asi que es un idioma que te lo tienes que tragar si o si. Es una putada pero si los idiomas no son tu fuerte existen varias herramientas tipo google traductor que aunque traduzca de esa manera.. te basta para hacerte una idea de lo que se habla.

Toda la info que se postea aqui es sacado del foro de la propia compañia.. extranjera por desgracia, y si alguien se molesta en postearla aqui ya es bastante.. no se le puede pedir que encima lo traduzca...

vamos, yo lo dejo caer.

Gracias Silver.

Pues Angel ,entiendo perfectamente tu postura y por otro lado, no es mi sentir el estar molesto ni mucho menos ,se que gente como Udes, hacen una labor incomiable en temas de informacion y en algunos casos incluso traducen temas.

La cuestion es que me gusta ver algunos comunicados y ...jo...siempre en ingles,..ya ..no me quedara mas remedio que ver la forma como me comentas, de procurar traducirlos.

Saludos

Nuevo comunicado de IRIS Facebook:

- DCS Update - 9th August 2013

It's been a productive few months on the DCS side, slow but steady coding for the most part between other commitments. The news though is positive.
Over the last year we've been working hard to learn new skills in terms of DCS development. We admit that coming from another platform, it's been hard work learning not just how the DCS environment works, but also how to code, model and work behind the scenes with a brand new product platform.
However, we haven't taken the journey alone, we've been surrounded by support from the ED Team, always there when we need them, and the valued advice from many other 3rd party developers.
We have though, we feel, reached the end of the journey as far as experiments on the BD-5 testbed is concerned. We've determined a number of things on what to do and more importantly, what not to do whilst working on the aircraft. We feel it's time to put that item to bed and focus on one of our core DCS products.
Whilst many of you have seen images of the F-22 & F-14 in DCS in the past, we're in final discussions on which airframe will be the focus for the DCS development team moving forward.
We'll also be advising those interested in developing with us via email in the next few days. Many appplied for beta positions and only a small few were accepted, we'll be expanding that next week and inviting more people to join the dev team whilst keeping it small enough to manage effectively.
We have a wide variety of new positions opening up for this development which we're interviewing for. If you feel you can bring something to the team, I invite you to send a message to us via the 'Contact Us' tab under the IRIS banner at the top of the page.
I look forward to bringing together a bright group of like minded people for this new endeavour!
~David
Va ha haber un Q&A para los que deseen con el equipo de IRIS

Spanky from IRIS Simulations will be doing a Q&A on IRIS teamspeak at 9pm onwards (AEST)

Feel free to join
Teamspeak details are as follows
Server IP: ts36.gamespeak.com:9321
No password