instalar cabina stopwork

FOXBAT

opa se me paso, a ver pon la resolucion en 1280x960 y veras la cabina o en 1600x1200, estas cabinas se diseñaron para esas resoluciones, podriamos explicar que son las dos unicas resoluciones que estan programadas en el juego y el resto son resoluciones interpoladas y cosas asi, pero pa que, tu pon 1280x960 ;)

Te pego el Readme de la cabina y resaltado en negrita la parte de la resolucion

Stopworks F-16CJ 1600 x 1200 Block 50/52 Cockpit for Allied Force with Patch 1.03

Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.

1. Open the folder C:Program FilesLead PursuitBattlefield OperationsartckptartRes_1600.

2. Rename the following folder F16C50 to "F16C50-Old"

3. Unzip the Stopworks zip file which was downloaded.

4. Copy the extracted folder labeled F16C50 and paste it into the following path: (for example) C:Program FilesLead PursuitBattlefield OperationsartckptartRes_1600

--A new F16C50 folder will be placed, containing the Stopworks pit (and pilot, if included).

Enjoy!

TO USE A STOPWORKS ADD-ON PILOT WITH THE COCKPIT.

1. Place the ten pilot .gif files into the F16C50/Default folder.

2. Copy the file bcockpit.dat inside the Pilot Datfile folder and paste it into the F16C50/Default folder, replacing the old.

You will now have the pilot views when panning beyond the ejection seat!

FAQ:

Will the Stopworks cockpits and add-ons work at 1280 x 960?

--They do work, yes. Simply select 1280 x 960 as the res in the Falcon setup and fly your missions.

Will the Stopworks cockpit work at 1024 x 768, or will one be made?

--No, sorry. Only the default AF pit will appear at 1024.

Why can't I see the TACAN numbers to change them in this pit?

--Be certain you're using the "topdown" views of the side panels. Pan to the left panel, for instance, then pan "downward" once with the hatswitch; you will be looking at the side panel from overhead, and all switches, including the TACAN numbers, are visible in a standard way. Many functions are only possible in the topdown panels on the left and right.

Any step necessary to see the pit light up at night?

--No. The gauge faces and buttons are all "backlit" in the Stopworks cockpit, and have a sharper and more functional clarity than those in the default Aeyes pit. No light switch is necessary, nor is any folder change necessary. The green NVG panels included with the Falcon Block 52 pit are not a part of the Allied Force product, because the night conditions are not as dark as those in other .exes.

Where is my add-on pilot that I installed?

--As long as you've placed the ten .gif files and Pilot bcockpit.dat file inside the F16C50/default folder, you're all set. Simply pan back to the ejection seat, then keep panning back, as though turning a camera on the pilot. All the pilot views will be visible. Visit the pilot page DIAGRAM at Stopworks.us to see further instructions.

Will there be an Allied Force Block 40/42, MLU, or a "D"--two-seater pit from Stopworks?

--Certainly! Check Stopworks.us in the coming months for AF pits and many new pilot add-ons.

Why am I being charged for a Block 50 Allied Force cockpit, when I've already bought the Falcon version?

--Simply put, the time involved in testing and creating these add-ons is a full-time job. They cost money because enormous time and creative energy is involved in their production. The Allied Force pit code is substantially different from that of the Falcon pits, and took quite a bit of time to study and create. The discount price for all previous Stopworks customers is one that will always remain reasonable, we feel, relative to the amount of work behind the product.

My issues with the cockpit are not resolved in this FAQ! Can I talk to someone directly?

--Certainly. Simply e-mail me at drstop19@stopworks.us and I'll be glad to help you, usually very quickly.

Should I post my questions about cockpit issues or its installation on the forums?

--Rarely are the forums a good place to post install or troubleshooting questions, so please avoid this if possible. The "answers" often engender more confusion than anything, or are sometimes totally incorrect. In almost all cases you will be better served by writing to me directly. Why? While some knowledgable gurus do populate the forums, the majority are not fully aware of all aspects of an install. And while this AF install is incredibly easy, and shouldn't cause problems, small details often make a huge difference in the world of Falcon 4.0, so a single source of expertise is the most helpful solution. Plus, I'm always more than happy to help my customers directly. Finally, I'm ALWAYS available via e-mail, but I spend very little time in the forums.

Thank you for the purchase!

Scott "Dr. Stop"

listo la probe esta genial eso si, tengo que ajustar el monitor cada vez que entro en cabina pero bueno :? , mejor sigo con la que viene por defecto, probe cambiando als resoluciones d ela pantalla y todo pero d etodos modos tengo que ajusta rel monitor y todas esas cosas..

saludos :wink: