A2A Accu-Sim C172 Trainer

RoteBaron

Pero qué grande es esta añadido. Alucino con algunos post que se van viendo en los foros de A2A contando las aventuras y desventuras por no usarlo correctamente:

So I've been skipping on the pre-flight checks, and this one almost killed me! about 3 min after take off, my plane pitched up drastically killing all my airspeed and stalling the plane. as I nosed down I managed to level the plane, but elevator was not responding. ailerons were working fine, so I managed to point myself back to the nearest airport and tried to establish a glide angle. using power and trim which was still working I managed to line up and bring her down safely! a bit fast but I didn't wreck her! I pulled off the runway and shut her off. once in the hangar I see the note ( as attached screen ) " an elevator hinge is binding and needs to be repaired." I should have taken a shot of it before I fixed it, but I didn't. here is a shot of the fixed hinge, with the red indicating how it looked before it was fixed. man that was a close one!

Y la foto que acompaña:

elevator2.PNG

El post completo: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=37468 y lo titula "Good Lord I almost died!" XD

O esta otra:

So there I am climbing out of 4,000 for 7,000 in thick IMC when the oil pump decides to go South on me. I noticed the pressure start to fall and levelled off, hitting NRST on the GPS as I did so. Closest field is a grass strip, tucked into a mountain valley 18 miles North and the closest field with an instrument approach is 35 miles away to the East, but requires that I cross over a 5,200 ft. pass. As the oil is now below green arc and the temp is rising, I know the pass is not an option.

I select the grass strip, turn Terrain on, and am thankful the GNS400 data card is kept up to date by my A2A mechanic. As I initiate my turn to the field, the annunciator light comes on and the oil pressure falls off scale...temp is climbing fast. I pull the power back to 2000 RPM and set up for a 75 KIAS decent. About 3 minutes go by and a loud knocking sound is apparent. My engine has no life blood and is dying. I am still about 5 miles away, so I make a fateful decision, pitch for best glide, and toast the engine to make the field because Pacific Northwest Cedar trees are now visible on the mountain side to my left. I use the GPS to get roughly on an extended final.
The engine is now smoking, I am 1,200 AGL and there are trees outside the window on the mountains that tower thousands of feet above me. I still cannot see the field, but the GPS says it is a little over a mile ahead... the smoke has gotten darker, temps are falling, but I know that is because there is nothing left to measure. Full throttle only gives me 1700 RPM, but that keeps my decent at only 300 fpm. The GPS says I am close, I only see fog and trees.
As I get down right on top of trees, trying to determine which is the softest to hit, I see a clearing. Is that my strip? Well either way, I'm setting her down there for better or for worse. Once the field is lined up, I cut the throttle and mixture, fuel and mags off, prayer said, sphincter puckered, and down I go. Squeek, squeek, bump, squeek. I am down and standing on the breaks. As I come to a stop on this small strip, I see a tiny hangar. As I walk in I hide the fact that I am shaking and put on my best Lindbergh impersanation as I ask, "You got any mechanics?".
The maintenance hangar revealed a failed oil pump, destroyed cam shaft, and loss of the number 3 cylinder. It looks like the plane will be in for a new engine, but it is better than replacing the full airframe. Thanks A2A for an incredible add-on, my adrenaline was flowing pretty good and it feels silly when I realize it is all just 1's and 0's...then again, so is my paycheck and that gets my emotions going to.

El post completo: http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=37423&p=282324#p282324

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si y no.

Efectivamente eso sale en el sim, pero son fotos de modelos reales. A la hora de hacer el chequeo exterior se te abren pop'ups de determinados elementos para que puedas inspeccionarlos mejor. Las charnelas y los accionadores de los alerones, flaps, etc se ven así. Creo que el aceite también.

Hola señores... pues yo creo que voy a por este avión, todo el mundo habla maravillas de él.

Mi duda es que yo siempre vuelo con el Cessna default de FSX a VFR y la verdad soy bastante novato en el tema.

Me han aconsejado que empieze por el Cessna 172 de A2A, como lo veis vosotros?

Es tan diferente la sensación a la hora de volar con referencia al Cessna default de FSX?

Gracias!

Hola señores... pues yo creo que voy a por este avión, todo el mundo habla maravillas de él.

Mi duda es que yo siempre vuelo con el Cessna default de FSX a VFR y la verdad soy bastante novato en el tema.

Me han aconsejado que empieze por el Cessna 172 de A2A, como lo veis vosotros?

Es tan diferente la sensación a la hora de volar con referencia al Cessna default de FSX?

Gracias!

Hola Nax

En mi opinion, no hay nada que se le compare en su categoria.

Otra avioneta que me gusta cada vez mas es la Bronco X de Aerosoft. Es un turbo twin-prop militar, y no tiene piloto automatico pero a mi cada vez me gusta mas. Tambien tiene el desgate simulado, check-list interactivo, y fallos aleatorios. No es tan hardcore como la A2A C172 pero algo parecido.

Aun que seas novato, la C172R de A2A te va a ir de maravilla para aprender, de hecho la C172R de A2A es un Trainner asi que mejor empezar con esta desde un principio. El problema es que una vez la pruebes y la domines no queras volar nada que no se le parezca :icon_mrgreen: Vaya que estaras enganchado a los "patanegra" para siempre :icon_mrgreen:

Ves a por el Nax, no te arrepentirás te lo aseguro!

Saludos

Edited by Red2112

Hola Nax

En mi opinion, no hay nada que se le compare en su categoria.

Otra avioneta que me gusta cada vez mas es la Bronco X de Aerosoft. Es un turbo twin-prop militar, y no tiene piloto automatico pero a mi cada vez me gusta mas. Tambien tiene el desgate simulado, check-list interactivo, y fallos aleatorios. No es tan hardcore como la A2A C172 pero algo parecido.

Aun que seas novato, la C172R de A2A te va a ir de maravilla para aprender, de hecho la C172R de A2A es un Trainner asi que mejor empezar con esta desde un principio. El problema es que una vez la pruebes y la domines no queras volar nada que no se le parezca :icon_mrgreen: Vaya que estaras enganchado a los "patanegra" para siempre :icon_mrgreen:

Ves a por el Nax, no te arrepentirás te lo aseguro!

Saludos

Uufffffff.... me lo has puesto demasiado fácil para que me gaste la pasta!!! jajajajaja

Pues voy a por él... a ver si ahorro un poquito y os cuento que tal.

Caer cae, eso seguro :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Saludos!

La cesnna de A2A es la caña como te dice Red, no te vas a arrepentir... bajate si quieres el manual y vetelo leyendo para que veas...

Gracias Zaz0 !!!

Edited by Nax

• 3 weeks later...