Crash Online al 90%

Me lleva pasando unos días.

Al conectarme a una partida online se me cuelga al 90% (loading humans). No es en todos los servers ni siempre con la misma versión. Estoy con la 4.12.2 y el HSFX7.0.1 (ayer le hice un autoupdate) y me pasa igualmente con o sin el HSFX.

Ayer entré en algunas partidas al Spitys HSFX pero luego ya no podía.

¿A alguien le ha pasado o sabe como solucionarlo?

Gracias

• Why does setting the two TexCompress Flags in conf.ini solve the famous Paratroopers mission load error issue?

This error ("Mission loading failed: Mesh3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim not created") occurs while textures are loaded into your graphics card's memory. When the size of these textures exceeds the memory limits of your graphics card, mission loading stops with this error message.

• Why is it always the Paratroopers causing this error?

It isn't. Forget about the error message contents, it's plain bullshit.

• So what exactly do these parameters do?

They let your system compress the textures with a so called "S3TC" texture compression algorithm, which gives a very good performance and much reduced texture size with just a slightly loss of texture quality (regarding quality however the implementation of S3TC, depending on your graphics driver, might cause slightly frayed texture edges).

• Why do I need to set two parameters for just one thing?

Good question. Maybe just to confuse the russians wink.gif

Joking aside, one parameter would logically do, but things are like they are, don't waste time worrying about it.

• What happens if I set just one of the two parameters?

Simply said, it just won't do the trick. You need to set both in order to get the texture compression to work correctly.