Parches

gonvise

Abro este post para centralizar un poco ;)

Noticias de Luthier del 2 de Abril, hablando del update que debería salir a lo largo de esta semana... la traducción es al inglés, porque al castellano se entiende aún menos, os dejo el link original también...

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=67866&page=16

[April 2 - Report on the work]

Removed from the main post of the old information about the daily progress. Work in progress, that's how things are.

1. Optimization of homes like the ready, it is necessary to test another day or two to make sure that does not add unexpected glitches. Houses have become so fast that the flight with full houses are now just a couple fpsov slower than the passage in general without homes.

2. Optimization of the forest is a little slower, but still looks optimistic. We'll add ustanovochku Variety of woods, which roughly speaking allows you to place various shrubs and trees from the landscape to plant some trees, what else would raise productivity. Otherwise, the LCS will be the order of magnitude faster due to some deterioration in the overall impression - long the trees will grow more slowly.

3. Optimization of the shadows - a separate problem from the houses (in test number 1 was measured without shadows). As it turned out, the problem is not in the code, as in the models, particularly in some cabins. Used to fine detail is very precise alpha, which hangs heavy on the brakes all the rest. Must provetsi inventory of all models, to identify all such places and to correct, and we have very strong growth FPSa everywhere, due to some loss in beautiful every fintiflyushek.

4. Support for SSI - do, as soon as the number 1 and number 3. As I have on my already written somewhere, it can be very rapid remonotom, and may require serious consultation with the manufacturers of the cards that will take much longer. I can not yet say for sure.

5. Mikrofriza over the landscape caused 99% of the trees. Work on number 3 of them will decide. Instant podzagruzki still remain in the game, as it is impossible to keep all the giant map in the memory of all time. It is necessary to dynamically load the required landscaping. This happens, in my opinion, once every 12 kilometers, and is smooth and size, so it will be very little noticeable.

6. Windows MP in the enclosure such as ready, even a protest for lice a day or two.

7. Cardinal Optimization graphics - rendering the selection of a single thread - a dramatic increase FPS roughly doubled. This work will take at least a month.

Thus, the plan is simple - to release next week is still small patches, which will include a number 1, 2, 6, and possibly number 3. Then, in the circumstances - is likely to support SLI will release along with the number 7 sometime before the end of April - early May.

And finally, I must apologize to you because I'm not very visible on the forums. This will continue until at least for the next mini-patch. Read I find the time and answer as it all comes out. Thank you for your support!

Edited by gonvise

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus, the plan is simple - to release next week is still small patches, which will include a number 1, 2, 6, and possibly number 3.

UN, DOS, SEIS y posiblemente TRES? este tío cuenta peor que mi hijo de 2 años!!!! o es que ha escuchao la canción de U2?

UN, DOS, TRES, CATORCE!!!
lol.gif

Thus, the plan is simple - to release next week is still small patches, which will include a number 1, 2, 6, and possibly number 3.

UN, DOS, SEIS y posiblemente TRES? este tío cuenta peor que mi hijo de 2 años!!!! o es que ha escuchao la canción de U2?

lol.gif

¿No se estará refiriendo a los puntos listados de lo que están trabajando? :unsure:

lol.gif

¿No se estará refiriendo a los puntos listados de lo que están trabajando? :unsure:

A eso mismo, para el parche de esta semana implementarán lo comentado en los puntos 1, 2, 6 y, posiblemente, también el punto 3 ;)

Otra noticia de Luthier.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20565

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your continuing support! Thought I'd update you on our progress made after the release date patch went live early on the 31st of March. We worked through the weekend to improve the game some more. I have to note that this wasn't anything unusual, most of the team has been working on a schedule like this for months. As I think I've mentioned somewhere, I've been working 7 days a week since mid-summer.

Our main priority, as stated before, is improving performance.

Here's what we've done as of the end of the day today.

1. Buildings are as fast as we can make them. That's it. I doubt we can improve them more.

2. Trees are still much slower than they can be, but we did completely reshovel the entire code to completely remove microfreezes. They're gone. The code is currently bruteforcing a lot of the stuff so it's not nearly as fast as it can be. We'll be optimizing it some more. Should not take a long time at all.

3. Misc bug fixes, as we can get to them, are also being put in. We've fixed the extremely unfortunate FMB oversight with the labels - it was the result of an overly zealous optimization effort last week. We've also done things to our Info windows, since they gave people more problems than we could ever possibly imagine. That alt-click, we still need to figure out what to do with it. Maybe even reverse the entire thing and make the cockpit alt-clickable and chat windows normal-clickable. I don't think we've ever done anything that confused the players more than these damned windows.

4. We've also finalized updates to the multiplayer GUI - see attachment for preview.

5. Unfortunately what seemed like an easy fix to the server search issue in steam still eludes us. Since I'm only allowed to admit to our own faults but not to other peoples' I can't say anything more about this.

The plan right now is to release an open beta version of the patch tomorrow night or the next day. It'll be a small archive you manually extract on top of your game's install. This is to allow the people to test the fixes. Since we've done some radical things in #1 and #2, we don't want to make the patch live to the entire world right away. We're hoping that everything will go smoothly and nothing new is found in the update, which means we can go ahead with our plans and push the update out to steam the end of the day Friday.

Our great hope that the Friday version will allow everyone to run the game smoothly and finally begin complaining about FM and DM and AI and skins and missions and GUI and landscape and the clouds and the weather!

Y por favor, que la física de tiro funcione, porque esto parece Star Wars.

Pues en la primera "salida a escena" de luthier sí que nombraba algo, pero en esta actualización no veo nada de eso :shok:

4. FM and ballistics. We have already addressed the issue where rounds appeared to leave aircraft sideways. This was caused by the difference between physical and rendered position of the aircraft, i.e. the rendered position lagged behind the actual aircraft position.

Our aircraft programmer has a huge bucket list of things to check, which he’s going over at a rather brisk pace.

estare meditando y cruzando los dedos hasta el viernes, malditos rusos, quizas sra mejor utilizar su tecnica de abusar del vodka :icon_mrgreen:

¿Cómo que hasta el viernes? Mañana noche o a mas tardar el miercoles nos estamos bajando la open beta del parche y a trastear, vamos hombre, que somos tíos de pelo en pecho :D

Edited by gonvise

Pues parece que al final del día de hoy sacan la beta, y para el viernes, como dijeron desde un principio, se colgará en steam para todo el público.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20685

Tuesday April 5th Development Update [Today, 02:21 AM]

We’ve finalized the patch tonight. We’ll be testing it all day ourselves, and hopefully release a beta version by the end of the day. The main reason for this is that we don’t want to make it live for everyone in case anything else was accidentally broken, and if we do a public test of the patch we can figure out whether we broke anything or not much sooner if we just test it ourselves. Anyone will be able to try it, see how much their performance has improved. If nothing major is found, we’ll make the patch live for everyone at the end of the day this Friday.

What we’ve done today:

1. Started figuring out SLI and Crossfire.

2. Finalized trees improvements. The overall framerate gain was actually smaller than we thought, but it can still be optimized further, just not in the time we have. The microfreezes are gone.

3. Got to the bottom of the server search issue. It will get fixed with the Friday night live release.

4. We have made some improvements to the engine sounds – exact description will be released with the patch.

5. Cleaned out the memory a lot. Whereas flying over an online map in the live version today takes up 700 megs of memory, in the developer version we have today it only takes 380. This does not affect FPS but it does affect the overall stability, loading times, etc. This is especially important for DX9 users.

6. We are also aggressively continuing to expand multicore support.

No screenshots today because visually nothing in the game changed.

Edited by gonvise

Bueno solo nos queda esperar...

Por cierto, tenemos 2 hilos referentes a lo mismo, tema 'Parche'.

Se puede cerrar uno de ellos para no tenerlo por duplicado?

Tienes toda la razón, yo abrí este porque el otro era "Nuevo parche" y se refería al primero que hubo el 31 por steam, y mi intención al crear este era eso mismo, unificar y tener un historial de los parches que van saliendo y las informaciones que Luthier va dando de su desarrollo. Pero sí, solo puede quedar uno :xd: , que decidan los administradores.

"We are also aggressively continuing to expand multicore support." dicen,

no concibo como se pueden plantear sacar un simulador hoy dia que no use multi-core.

es INCREDIBILE!

En un posto del foro de C1 explican que el simulador funciona en modo multicore, lo único es que están optimizando el reparto de la carga entre los distintos nucleos <_<

Parece que la open beta del parche para la hora de comer... en Rusia... yo creo que por un día, se dejen de betas y saquen mañana por steam la definitiva, ya que por lo que parece llevan un día ya testeándola internamente.

Post original

luthier [Today, 10:19] (¿Hora rusa?)

Update to the update. Yesterday sat until midnight, a little dosideli.

Today for lunch laid out, forgive me, right now is almost entirely soon.

Ojito, que ya nos están avisando de que este parche no va a ser la panacéa... El que se piense que con el parche va a poder volar el simulador en un ordenador de gama media va listo:

Finalized trees improvements. The overall framerate gain was actually smaller than we thought

Cleaned out the memory a lot. Whereas flying over an online map in the live version today takes up 700 megs of memory, in the developer version we have today it only takes 380. This does not affect FPS

Y para ´terminar, esta bonita frase, como aquellos finales abiertos que tanto gustan en las películas:

"...it can still be optimized further, just not in the time we have..."

Ojito, que ya nos están avisando de que este parche no va a ser la panacéa... El que se piense que con el parche va a poder volar el simulador en un ordenador de gama media va listo:

Finalized trees improvements. The overall framerate gain was actually smaller than we thought

Cleaned out the memory a lot. Whereas flying over an online map in the live version today takes up 700 megs of memory, in the developer version we have today it only takes 380. This does not affect FPS

Y para ´terminar, esta bonita frase, como aquellos finales abiertos que tanto gustan en las películas:

"...it can still be optimized further, just not in the time we have..."

Yo me conformaría con lo que se supone ha de ser el mayor cambio de este parche, la optimización de los edificios... en mi caso, son los dichosos edificios los que me generan stutters, si vuelo en zonas que hay pocos, incluso con todo lo demás a tope, el vuelo es bastante fluido. Me quedo con cosas como...

- Optimization of homes like the ready, it is necessary to test another day or two to make sure that does not add unexpected glitches. Houses have become so fast that the flight with full houses are now just a couple fpsov slower than the passage in general without homes.

- Finalized trees improvements. The overall framerate gain was actually smaller than we thought, but it can still be optimized further, just not in the time we have. The microfreezes are gone.

Aunque eso sí, habrá que ver si se cumple lo que han prometido... visto lo visto :shok:

Por cierto, por lo que entendí en otro post, a partir de este parche la optimización va a pasar a un segundo lugar, al menos en cuanto al próximo parche se refiere, eso sí, exceptuando lo del multicore, y se centrarán más en la inmensa cantidad de bugs que están siendo reportados en cuanto a "gameplay". Apostamos release del siguiente parche el 19/04? ;)

Así me gusta, optimista! :D

No, si yo también soy fan del CoD, aunque su debut no haya sido bién acogido por óbvios problemas en el funcionamiento básico del software. Será interesante que el segundo parche mejore el tema bugs, sobretodo los conflictos de configuración asociados a los controles.