VAEO: Hawk

Silver_Dragon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A petición de Ells he tenido que retirar las imagenes, sorry.

asi? sin pedir nada a cambio??

menos mal que las he guardado en el disco duro...

Subelas! Que nosotros no hemos firmado ningun ADN.

:niorisa:

Edited by Angel101

• 1 month later...
VEAO estará en la RIAT (Royal International Air Tattoo) junto al patrocinador QinetiQ. Dispondrán del VEAO Hawk, con un asiento Matin Baker cero/cero y el Oculus Rift
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2110588&postcount=1

VEAO Simulations Ltd in partnership with QinetiQ are very pleased to announce that the DCS Hawk experience will be at RIAT this week and coming weekend public days.

Within the Tech Zone tent, QinetiQ will have a Martin-Baker Mk 10B zero-zero ejection seat with the Oculus Rift headset to experience what it's like to fly a Red Arrows Hawk.
You will sit back and enjoy looking around the cockpit during a short Synchro routine and experience the thrill of the Red Arrows flying.
As the VEAO team will be at Flying Legends, our partners at QinetiQ will be taking care of you.
We hope you enjoy the experience and look forward to receiving feedback from you if you get to have a go.
Many thanks,
Chris.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
Update Julio VEAO, se sigue esperando por la licencia de Bae.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/VEAO-Simulations/130582376992838?fref=ts
Hawk update July 2014
So, this weekend we're splitting the Hawk into two, not literally of course lol
There will be the base Hawk in DCS World which the AI will use and you can see flying around negating the need for a multiplayer patch which we put out before.
Then there will be the "paid" section which is essentially the activation part as our copy protection system will allow you to sit in the cockpit but not fly the aircraft unless you have a valid activation code.
Both of these sections will then be uploaded into The ED testers version for them to test and report any bugs. Luckily most of the ED testers we have assigned are already on our test team so not much should be found.
You will then see the Hawk appear in DCS World at some point in the future.
We can't confirm which version yet but as soon as we know I'll let you know.
I'm not sure if we'll make the Sabre update version but will try our best.
The website and store are being worked on also right now by a very talented web designer in the US who is a good friend of one of our developers.
The Hawk product pages are being built and we'll get our testing team to try it out prior to going live.
This will be a seamless payment experience if bought through our site.
We will then pass that product info in a format to ED for their web site and pass over thousands of activation codes for their star force database which allows you to buy from their store (still using our protection system).
Then it's the Steam pages, I'm putting together the info needed for those and again producing activation codes for that database.
So, when we said soon, we meant soon
Legal stuff is very nearly there and will tie in with release.
Very exciting times for DCS in the next few months for sure!!
Cheers,
Chris.

Y a la pregunta de porque no se ha conseguido la licencia antes de comenzar a desarrollar el modulo:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2121843&postcount=289

Originally Posted by Noj View Post
Don't mean to be critical or pedantic, but surely all that stuff would have been sorted out before you even started working on a commercial release?
Otherwise, it's a load of money, time and effort potentially down the drain. Not to mention the damage it would do your rep if it had to be abandoned.
I'm assuming the same would apply to the Typhoon, as well.
Hopefully you can wrap them both up in one swoop (along with any future projects... ahem!)

Most aircraft have to be developed to demonstrate to manufacturers what you're doing.
It's a very convoluted process I won't go into here.
We've been in discussions with BAE for over 2 years now as it's not just the Hawk we need a licence for from BAE. Also they're not set up for this kind of thing as it's not been done to this level before.
Don't forget we're doing military as well as consumer products.
Cheers,
C

VEAO se mueve a añadir el Bae Hawk T.M1 como IA en el siguiente update

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2128569&postcount=1387

Hi guys,
Unfortunately due to having a nightmare two weeks at work with serious accidents that I was investigating (I'm lead investigator) we didn't make the 1.2.9 release for the AI Hawk.
I'm working over this weekend to get the files to ED for the next 1.2.9 patch with the release soon after.

Thanks,
Chris.

Segun el Facebook de DCS: World y el mismo Ells228, hay muchas posibilidades de ver el VEAO Hawk T.M1 como modulo volable en la 1.2.9

DCS Hawk will be released in 1.2.9

You'll see it in 1.2.9

Flyable