¿ Pero Qué...?

amalahama

Hi Lotus, so great videos!! :clapping:

If you could translate all the jokes and swearwords you could see that we are as annoyed about system requirements of FSX (and WVista <_< ) as impressed about the possibilities to the developers community.

Just said this... ¿what system do you have to record that videos? :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Thx ;)

(I'm sorry about my english :lol::lol: )

Buenas Lotus, ¡¡muy buenos vídeos!!

Si pudieras traducir todas las bromas y palabrotas podrías ver que estamos tan molestos con los requerimientos del FSX (y WVista <_< ) como impresionados por las posibilidades para la comunidad e desarroladores.

Dicho esto... ¿Qué equipo tienes para grabar esto vídeos?? :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Hi Lotus!! Very great job m8, you are the man!! I'd like ask you about your addons. The Bagdad-on-flame scenery is really great!! Where can we download it?? Is down the Hornet by AAA in reality?, What I mean, AAA shot down the F/A-18 in the sim, isn't?, wow m8, you did a really great job with MS SDK!!!

Regards.

En serio Darkness, sería conveniente hacer un foro en inglés. Los grandes escuadrones extranjeros (Check-six, por ejemplo) tienen foros "only english" para que la gente que hace cosas (por ejemplo el escenario currado de la carrera Red Bull de Lockon o de IL-2, mucha gente del extranjero podria estar interesada) pueda exponer sus trabajos en inglés y que gente de por ahí pueda verlo y consultarlo y demás. Creo que sería un buen apunte para el futuro!

Above, I have ask for a english forum in our squadron. Calm, I don't mess with you in Spanish :xd: :xd:

Saludos!!!

Haha, please do not apologize for your English, truly, it is your forum, I wish I could speak Spanish. Thank you for the warm welcome, you're very kind. Also I want to tell you that I have been to Spain before, to Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia. You have a very pretty country, and so much energy! I had a great time there. Next time, Ibiza! ;)

I live in Canada by the way, in Vancouver.

My computer is sometimes very slow with FSX too, so I can understand why you are swearing. :) My system is a core2duo 6600 (@3.0 ghz), 2 gb of 667mhz ram, and an Nvidia 7900GTO 512mb. I have done many tweaks to get better framerates, smaller textures, less autogen etc, but even so my FPS could be better. I get 25 fps most times, but sometimes much less. Also Vegas helps with smoothing the video.

The Baghdad flames and smoke I created myself with the FSX sdk, so there is nowhere to download it from, it is only on my computer. I am sorry, but I don't feel good making that available for download. It was something I had to do so that I could tell my story, but I am not happy about it. I hope you understand. If you have FSX deluxe you can download the SDK and learn how to do such things in FSX. I'm not sure if there is a Spanish manual, maybe.

The F-18 hornet was flown by my friends Pebble and Futureflyer in different scenes. I created explosion effects and attached them to the airplane. I then told the pilots to turn on the effects at a certain time to create the illusion that the F-18 was shot at and destroyed, but none of the bullets do damage. After the explosion, Futureflyer then flew the F-18 into a spin while it appeared to be on fire. I can't use babelfish to translate this properly, so I hope it makes sense. In all of my videos my friends do most of the flying. We fly online together and I have some aircraft that I have changed so that they are invisible. I fly beside my friends, and use my Track-ir to follow their airplanes and record them.

So on a happy note, the F-18 is just fine, no injury! I flew her yesterday. haha. :)

I would like to ask one question. Could someone please tell me what "Jooooder" means in english? I see this word often!

Gracias!

Lotus... Mike :)

Haha, please do not apologize for your English, truly, it is your forum, I wish I could speak Spanish. Thank you for the warm welcome, you're very kind. Also I want to tell you that I have been to Spain before, to Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia. You have a very pretty country, and so much energy! I had a great time there. Next time, Ibiza! ;)

I live in Canada by the way, in Vancouver.

My computer is sometimes very slow with FSX too, so I can understand why you are swearing. :) My system is a core2duo 6600 (@3.0 ghz), 2 gb of 667mhz ram, and an Nvidia 7900GTO 512mb. I have done many tweaks to get better framerates, smaller textures, less autogen etc, but even so my FPS could be better. I get 25 fps most times, but sometimes much less. Also Vegas helps with smoothing the video.

The Baghdad flames and smoke I created myself with the FSX sdk, so there is nowhere to download it from, it is only on my computer. I am sorry, but I don't feel good making that available for download. It was something I had to do so that I could tell my story, but I am not happy about it. I hope you understand. If you have FSX deluxe you can download the SDK and learn how to do such things in FSX. I'm not sure if there is a Spanish manual, maybe.

The F-18 hornet was flown by my friends Pebble and Futureflyer in different scenes. I created explosion effects and attached them to the airplane. I then told the pilots to turn on the effects at a certain time to create the illusion that the F-18 was shot at and destroyed, but none of the bullets do damage. After the explosion, Futureflyer then flew the F-18 into a spin while it appeared to be on fire. I can't use babelfish to translate this properly, so I hope it makes sense. In all of my videos my friends do most of the flying. We fly online together and I have some aircraft that I have changed so that they are invisible. I fly beside my friends, and use my Track-ir to follow their airplanes and record them.

So on a happy note, the F-18 is just fine, no injury! I flew her yesterday. haha. :)

I would like to ask one question. Could someone please tell me what "Jooooder" means in english? I see this word often!

Gracias!

Lotus... Mike :)

Jaja.. "Joooooder" is really "joder", in english it mean "what the fuck!!", more or less :xd: :xd:

Thanks Lotus, you can talk in english, we all understand your words. And the next time you visit Spain, you must go to Andalucia, and eat "gazpacho" and "salmorejo", with "rebujito" in "feria" :xd: :xd:

Regards!!!!

:shok: -------> jooooder jejej :lol:

Sobre el tema del idioma, yo entender entiendo casi todo, pero lo que es escribir puff .Tardo 3 horas en decir algo via google.

Seria interesante tener una conversacion en ingles mas amenudo.

Edited by warf

Thanks for the definition of "Joder". That's such a cool word, efficient too, replaces three words in english at the same time. ;) I love it.

Cheers!

Yeah :D We are lazy people, we like to summarize words :xd: :xd:

A question, How do you find this web?? Do you read us before? Maybe somebody let you know?

Cool, I'm practising my rusty english :D :D

Regards!!

If you come to Ibiza you can see maybe the "energiest" place of Spain :lol::lol::lol: (You'll understand soon ;))

And don't listen Ama, we aren't lazy people. We only have... our own pace :xd:

JO, maybe he don't know who DDGirl is, but he must meet Mama Noël :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Don't loose your time reading, just turn your mousewheel down! (Well, maybe we are a little lazy :xd: )

Well, jokes off, we are so pleased for your comments. Don't doubt about link another videos or material ;)

Regards :P

Thanks Lotus, you can talk in english, we all understand your words. And the next time you visit Spain, you must go to Andalucia, and eat "gazpacho" and "salmorejo", with "rebujito" in "feria" :xd: :xd:

Regards!!!!

Has been a pleasure for us read your post from here... you know the DDGirl ?

In Ibiza you can asks for our friend Pocholo, expert pilot by the way...

Estas si que son contestaciones constructivas de España para nuestro visitante canadiense, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for all your nice comments! I will indeed come back to Spain one day, for the food yes, but mostly for the girls. :) haha.

I found your forum through my youtube page. On youtube it shows me when people have linked to the movie, and how many have clicked on the link. There are many clicks from your forum, about 180. :)

Gracias,

Lotus/Mike

You are Suckers!!! :xd: all speaking English and I with babelfish.... :lol:

It seems to me good idea to create a subforum in English, it opens to the doors to which speak the language of Shakespeare and allows that people with a level under English learn :grin:

Sois unos cabrones!!! :xd: todos hablando inglés y yo con el babelfish.... :lol:

Me parece buena idea crear un subforo en inglés, abre las puertas a los que hablan la lengua de Shakespeare y permite que gente con un nivel bajo de inglés aprenda :grin:

Saludis :icon_mrgreen:

Edited by paratrapo

that people with a level under English learn :grin:

Well, it seems Babelfish isn't a good translator... :lol::lol:

I would say it some like: "that low-level English people to learn"

Básicamente has dicho "esa gente con un nivel por debajo de inglés aprende" o algo

Ok, I'm with you too, English Only Forum now!! :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Edited by TzT

• 2 weeks later...